1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P2W is ok can we get some content now ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Knisheffy, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Knisheffy

FACT BOMB

Pearl Abyss game is a big scam we get it. Your primary focus is making money. But you got a dev team that does jack **** but create new pointless map expansions and design classes for the sake of reroll revenue.

New rbf maps and game modes? you are able to create 1 map per hour since its already exisiting content you just cut it out from the open world like you did with current rbf map.... Why don't we have that yet rbf is probably the most common form of grp pvp outside nw/siege. It got lots of potential.

This is beyond being lazy... its free effortless content that doesnt hurt your cash shop sales... just why is it not in yet?

What we got instead was 1v1 instanced arena that no one ever use... may as well delete it. It just takes up the space in the UI. Terrible design with 0 development.

Savage rift another ****ing meme 99.99% of ppl using that garbage game mode are silver farming bots from the panda shop. Everyone loves some matchlock combat. How disconnected can you be as a developer...

Don't get me started on combat you had something great and you continued to kill it with every single gear buffing patch and unreasonable changes to cc protection. You needed the alpha testers for console brainlet combat and some more artisan sales so you made the gear a little too relevant ok.... who cares right.

Lets talk about sea monster hunting. Unpopular opinion but i think its great that you buffed irrelevant to this point content. Obviously overbuffed it but it made this useless content viable which was a step in right direction.

When we are on the topic of SMH its funny how they banned people for speedhacking/fishboting/shovel/bank exploits right but all of those exploits and cheats combined wont make as much money as smh just omegafkinglul.

Good job killing another group activity with recent patch Mirumok grind.... I swear this game is made by bunch of sociopath loners that made it their life goal to remove all form of group play from this game.

There was 0 content added to the game since awk weapons. Grinding diff spots can hardly be considered content.

This forum is a place for ppl to vent their anger under illusion that anything they write here matters. You have like 0.1% chance of getting a response on KR forums how much of our feedback you think gets evemn acknowledged.

Aight im done sperging out peace out losers enjoy the fact bomb till it gets locked/removed.

2. United_Strafes

Why I don't get why people are excited for the new area? A few new mobs to grind...whoopie.

Auralexia, TheYoda, AllanJr and 2 others like this.
  3. Knisheffy

It's easy to get excited about a new area when you've been grinding same spot for 10 hours a day for the past year.

AllanJr, Prochilles, Two-Tu and 5 others like this.
  4. United_Strafes

Guess that's true. Even a new tree to look at would help in that situation.

5. Knisheffy

Bonus: When you are aware you game is trash one button fiesta so you make the 3v3 twitch con tourney softcap gear based but you forgot half the classes don't work at lower ap.

6. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

You are speaking to deaf ears friend. BDO at its core was and is a great game, hence why we all play it (and lack of competition from other mmorpgs). But at some point during the line of evolution they decided to go milk-the-players-route AND from communicating vaguely to not communicate at all on major topics (even feels like kakao follows direction here). Even not communicating wouldve been fine as long as they pushed somewhat 'right' updates to please the masses, like update to rbf, arena queue system for arsha arena, not introduce dreighan a year later when theyve said in the past 'global build aim'.

I get it that it must be a hard task to please everyone, but nothing is ever too late to correct, it just starts with some accurate words, talk to the youth and get them involved in that community work.

Ruffe, Blacksheep and Knisheffy like this.
  7. Knisheffy

This game is hands down the biggest design joke ever. Even in terms of pure profit for PA its flawed. You know whats the fastest and easiest way to get 270ap in BDO ?

Get a job>'obtain' 270 account. Estimate time 2-4 weeks depending on your wage.

Compared to 2 years of daily grind getting a job and 'finding your long lost account you created at launch but forgot about because of your multi personality disorder' Seems like the best course of action.

AllanJr and Ruffe like this.
  8. United_Strafes

No it's design is perfect, they get new players, they progress at a fast clip thinking the entire game is like that, they have no problem dropping money on inventory, weight, a couple or few pets, maybe a costume then they run face first into the wall around 57-59 and realize what the game actually is, by then they've already got themselves vested both in time and money so they think "oh well may as well play this then".

Reyer, AllanJr, MalGuldur and 5 others like this.
  9. Knisheffy

I wouldnt mind the scam business model coz the combat is, well was worth it. But atm there is nothing to do... No wonder Lemon went insane after killing 100k people in the same map... As a 270ap player all there is to do is progress your class skill... damn forgot they washed down the combat system so console players can handle that ****. I can already see their solution to people stoping to buy artisans memories after reaching 270... they will buff ap /renown again creating new major brackets.

Ruffe likes this.
  10. Netreiam

Don’t worry mate we are getting “new” content in 2 weeks. Can’t wait for a region KR has had for almost a year now!

Global build amirite?

Ruffe likes this.
  11. Knisheffy

What if they are with holding content to release it just before their quartal revenue release to the PA head showing him some fake spikes in players and profits that came from releasing the said content just so he doesnt shut the servers down. Bigger picture ya know. They are saving the game.

Ruffe likes this.
  12. Reliance

Reliance NotReliance Warrior 61 EU

i was saying the truth except maybe the vorpost.

i fully agree with op and demand explanation from kakao and pa personally

Ruffe likes this.
  13. Izvara

I was pretty much lying about everything I have said ever but its still true that youre bad at this video game. Trust me when I say that i don't joke around when I'm talking about video games.

14. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 63 EU

+1 OP on point!

15. MozezCore

24/7 grind is - and will always be - the only intended content here. Lol

16. Kenwulf

You misunderstood this whole thing, my friend. P2W IS the content.

AllanJr, Factorial and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  17. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

Even better, they may bring out new areas but you're too weak to explore them without getting jumped by stonk mobs.

18. Knisheffy

I'm still waiting for that one white knight that will defend the grind culture of korean games this thread won't be completed without it.

Fearless V and Ruffe like this.
  19. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

I agree with OP, If we would have new content to explore and more grind spots it would help game, I love exploring in this game.

20. Knisheffy

You missed the point. Obviously map expansions are welcome but that alone is simply not enough while being insanely time consuming for the dev team.

Lets say it takes them 3-4 months to create a new zone (which EU/NA will get after a year delay) now exploration of entire zone is roughly 30 hours. Then the new grind spots are usually useless for the 1st 3-4months of release until they buff them. In my opinion that is a really poor investment of their resources.

Whenever Kama came out I asked few ppl if they would come back to the game they didnt care because map expansion doesn't change anything in long term. They are already geared to the point it doesnt matter anymore. They would go to kama take some erp screenshots said cool done with bdo I will be back in a year for another screenshot session.

Ruffe likes this.