1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PA, we need to talk.

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by ConGie, Feb 8, 2019.

1. ConGie

Look, guys, this has gone on long enough. I get that Sorceress was op way back in the day, I get that, I was there. I think she was too powerful back then but what I don't get is what you're doing to her now. I haven't seen a single buff for the sorc in almost 3 years now, it's been just a steady decline. Nothing on her gets fixed, it's always nerfs whether that be by changing her or making other classes combat her better. I'm sick of it, I really am. I'm about done, I'm defeated and what's funny is I'm not even hard core with this game, today was going to be my first node war participation ever as I'm usually just a life skiller.

I'm not sure I want to play anymore, it's honestly not even fun to play this class now and it was the only class I ever fit with as far as the combat is concerned. I'm burnt out with how we as sorc mains are viewed by both the player base and by you, Pearl Abyss; I find your treatment of this class to be biased and I think I might finally be done with this game because of it. I feel right now about the same as I did when I played the first Destiny on launch day: disappointed, let down and disrespected.