1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paranoia

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Whito, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Whito

Whito Whito_190812080241901 Mystic 60 EU

So yesterday ... we were doing some missions with my wife, near Sausans, looking for knowledge of some golems.

At that time an event gold chest appears, and also a wild MUSA appears, so my wife kills the chest, the musa stares looking at her while she kills the chest, and starts talking to her writting in general chat "good catch", my wife ignores him and keeps looking for chests amd golems ... the MUSA pursues her and continues writing "what a beautiful costume ... etc, etc"

She goes to Sarma Outpost, to pick up her horse and go to Altinova; when she starts leaving the MUSA tries to kill her, she ignores him and keeps on going towards Mediah castle, the musa gives up the persuit.

This happened yesterday on Balenos 4 channel of the EU at hours 19:00 UTC 22:00 UTC I can not remember the exact time.

The MUSA was an Officer of his guild, my wife is an officer of our Guild.

I will not provide names, only the event ... in case the "friend" MUSA reads it.

Aren't we getting a little paranoid here?

That is to say "certain members of the community make retarded threads " I am not going to write names either, they surely have an idea.

WHAT the hell is wrong with the millennials??, why can you not simply have your own personality instead of freaking out with the masses?, why do you "Have to agree" or praise certain players that broadcast on a video channel or have a certain GS?

SICK COMMUNITY!!!

25348274_1729419160461622_4668344950579590916_n.jpg

I can see everything that happens on her screen by the way.

FAQs:

- Why do I post this thread? because we like to play alone and undisturbed and NOT be harassed by groundless paranoia of other players.
    - Why do I think this is groundless paranoia? I truly believe that the MUSA was making sure whether or not we were bots (botting the chests) and I believe this because I had to repair the client twice today due to a corrupted file.

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/chest-botting-is-a-thing-now.294316/
    https://community.blackdesertonline...tplace-bots-are-competing-for-caphras.293254/

- Why do I call this a "Millennial" community? Apologies but MY brain cannot process that an adult person will follow the masses indiscriminately praising others just to fit in.
    - Why do I upload my gaming room image? What happened is not something I heard from someone else or invented, I can see why wife's screen first hand.

This game and the editors have enough on their plate for this community to be an "additional" concern.

So please, I call upon you to reflect and be certain of what you are doing when you make the decision to "stalk" someone online who are minding their own business.

#1 Whito, Sep 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  2. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

Someitmes i pk same players just to make them feel like u feel now :/

3. MountAndDew

What the actual frick is this post talking about? Was this Google translated or something?

4. ambyentlight

People kill for chests due to it is encouraged as they spawn near the road and it is anyones game and like with everything the best geared person deserves the loot end of story.

5. Whito

I think I was looking if we did boting

6. Whito

Text edited with My wife's help for better understanding of the "unfortunate event". Bear in mind we are not native English speakers but we do our best to make ourselves understood.

7. Wallkyrja

I am the wife Mwaahahahahaha !!! Love you Whito, STOP DEFENDING MEEEEE!!

[​IMG]

8. Whito

[​IMG]

Kismet and Wallkyrja like this.
  9. C4rdinal

Welcome to BDO , dont expect warm welcome tho. Community is salty and it wont get better. Goodluck to u and ur wife tho

Dalenos and Whito like this.
  10. appallo

I'd rather be a "millennial" than a baby boomer anyday. Baby boomers really need to understand that millennials are at a disadvantage and are constantly being **** on by baby boomers. Fyi the "millennial" demographic encompasses people ages 19 to 34 years old....that's giant

11. Wallkyrja

We are not Baby Boomer's (sorry to burst your bubble kiddo) nonetheless, which generation we all are is irrelevant, your behaviour determines what you are labeled as by the messed up society we now have, a society that praise mediocracy and encourages weakness. But hey, we all play the society game, and if you have to shield yourself with the excuse that you are ****ed by another generation I say... whatever floats your boat ^_^

HucKa likes this.
  12. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

What even.

Guess that thread clearly shows what kind of special playerbase is left in this awful game and I'm not talking about the Musa.

Sidina and Auralexia like this.
  13. Elza

Elza Sorceress 63 EU

#to be taken this with a grain of salt#

Throughout history mankind has always been retarded; the stronger ones always made fun of the weaker ones (Church, Religion, Dynasty, Tyranny, Racism, slave merchants/owners) they all killed and harassed people for no apparent reason. And people have always praised those in power.

Even today children as well as adults are mocked at school or at work. With today's social media it has been easier than ever to make fun of someone weak, that's why this retarded mental behavior has been increasing.

So pretending it s the fault of the Millennials (aka Generation Y ) because of whatever your wife went through on that day in game ( I didn't understand the point of this anyway) is just nonsense and a retarded prejudice.

Some people play this game to have fun by interacting socially with people, others draw their enjoyment out of harassing and killing people just because they can do it (because they have better gear or just because others don't fight back or what ever the reason may be). This has always been the same in every game and even in real life;

Give people too much freedom and they will kill each other for no reason, keep them too tightly attached to rules and they will rebel. If you haven't figured that out by now, I am deeply sorry for you and welcome to the retarded world created by mankind.

DarkRogue, Souljester and Netreiam like this.
  14. Netreiam

So, if you truely thought the labels were irrelevant, why use them? Also, making enemies out of your neighbors doesn’t usually help the community as a whole. “A house divided...” and all that.

Also age =/= maturity; there are plenty of adults who act like children. For example, our president, who likes to respond to any kind of criticism with all caps tweets and monosyllabic adjectives.

But, to address the OP, there is a lot of talk about hacking going on. I personally haven’t seen it, but I live in Okinawa atm, so it might just be a time zone thing.

While I don’t know for sure about hackers, the amount of people speaking out against them leads me to believe they are a problem.

Now whether or not a player should take it upon themselves to “check” people for being bots is a non issue imo. If they are harassing you then label the action as such and report it if you think it’s necessary, but otherwise you can just ignore them. If anything, the fact that Kakao doesn’t ban botters means you don’t even need to worry about being unjustly banned.

Just a little parting note though, generalizing people and then attacking them usually never results in anything positive. If you want people to be sympathetic and/or think about what you’re saying instead of rejecting it because you inadvertently included them with your generalization, then you focus on how/why you were wronged, not by whom.

You just need to look at the current state of American politics to get an idea of what happens when people start focusing on the “other side” rather than the actual problems. Everyone either becomes an SJW or Nazi and nothing gets done.

Kinda curious, where are you guys from?

#14 Netreiam, Sep 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    Sidina and BellaKora like this.
  15. Jensen

??????????????
    ??????????????

wut ???????

??????????????
    ??????????????

a wall of text for nothing

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  16. MozezCore

What is even the problem of this thread?
    A guy talking to his wife or the pk?
    Some people are even more weirdo than the millenials..

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  17. KH0RNE

Oh no, the mother of your wife's son got shittalked in a korean p2w grinding MMO.
    Maybe grow the **** up then and stop playing video games made for children.

18. Nyanpi

This entire thread is either a magnificent next level shitpost or cringe inducing nonsense

Sidina likes this.
  19. HoraXu

You must be pretty good at gaming if you own two gamer seats.

Netreiam likes this.
  20. Liquss JO✪STAR

You deserve better. Meet me at Heidel fountain in 0,3 seconds.