1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Partner streamer showing people in game exploits discussion thread

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by YufineBianca, Jul 1, 2020.

1. YufineBianca

Hello its YufineBianca here a super cute Transgender streamer!!!

Just want to know if the CM and GM's are aware that a partner streamer was showing 500+ people about a exploit to increase grab time / cool down manipulation and other skill exploits over twitch.

After this happened on NA people were abusing this by teleportation to long distances and using it in RBF to extend skills

im not naming any names just want input from @CM Servantes or @CM Yukimura if they are aware!

thank you kiss kiss! nuzzles!

2. Suntooth

Forgiving RMT's and giving them a "chance to redeem themselves" and now letting partnered streamers go around showing off exploits in pvp lmao what a joke. They better get banned for this. Saw them abusing it on arsha to fight for their spot.

Eran420, Thugarin, Mana_Mafia and 4 others like this.
  3. Andaro

Ambassador

(1) The forum is not the place to report anyone. That must be done through the ticket system.
    (2) The two CMs you needlessly pinged are neither in charge of the partner program nor handle account issues.

4. LightningFFXIII-4

Another day another Exploit exposed.. Just another day in the Trum...BDO. Sorry i couldnt tell the difference. They're both FUBAR lol.

5. YufineBianca

1) hello we are not reporting the person here cause they are not named
    2) CM should be aware of what the community is doing and should look out for it correct? how can a community start a open convo about problems in BDO then?

6. Andaro

Ambassador

Just telling you that if you don't follow the rules yourself when reporting someone, then you can't expect justice to follow appropriately. If you bash someone (even if for exploiting) in the forum, you will only shoot yourself in the foot and stop your own case dead cold.

Now, you could totally have a healthy discussion on "whether or not partners or affiliated persons" should receive the same punishments as others", but don't lead said discussion into name&shame, witch-hunting, or any other form of public bashing. The moment you do, you loose the battle.

Just informing you of this to help you in your quest, not hinder.

Best Regards ~

7. YufineBianca

well thats why i posted like i did.........

8. Blasphemia

It’s like you didn’t even read the OP but felt the need to publicly be useless anyways.

9. JohnnyNails

He told him how to go about it the correct way, I think it is you who did not read.

10. Sv Cassjo

Sv Cassjo Ninja

Besides this whole thread is a "how-to-find-out-about" for players who didn't know until now.

11. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Even streaming by partnered streamers won't do anything. Its not something new, Kakao knows about this, PA know about this, everyone know about this, this is exploit, but excursively for Kakao version it is - skill.

Jinoro likes this.
  12. Boink

The only thing you need to qualify as a BDO partner is to tell their viewers the game is NOT p2w while swiping so hard that the magnetic strip with their Credit card is demagnetized. Let's just say there will be a lot of cons, ponzi scams and trihards. It gets the viewer's head-turning "Hey look at me I can do this".

13. Korvgubben

What some ppl are trying to tell you is that unless you are also a big streamer worthy of streamer privileges your imput doesnt matter. Maybe the transgender thingy ups your privilege a little bit but you also have to send in plenty of video evidence and continually push your support tickets until somone actually bothers watching what you send in. If all thats successfull then you can just hope the streamer youre refering to isnt concidered valuable to Kakao.

Stres, Jinoro and Fearless V like this.
  14. Blasphemia

The op already posted it correctly. Hence why reiterating the “correct way to post” was useless information.
    I know reading comprehension is hard

15. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

@Andaro is correct in as much as tagging specific CM's for their input into this is pointless. As stated, they don't have control and it comes off as a little passive-aggressive because now if they don't respond, it looks like they don't care or are deliberately ignoring the problem. Submit a ticket through the appropriate channels to get this properly actioned.

The forums are monitored, so if the CM's feel it's their place to chime in, they will (if they are even permitted to weigh in on topics like this. Jobs/rules etc).

Other than that, I do think there needs to be healthy conversations about the role of Streamers/Partners in what is and isn't ok behaviour. It might be fine to give them a little more leeway with some of their antics, because they do bring in the views/income which helps support the longevity of the game, but if they are shamelessly flaunting exploits because they think they're untouchable, that is kind of **** and does more to discourage new players than anything

16. JohnnyNails

He didn't follow the proper procedure, which is why he was corrected, reading comprehension is hard apparently, do try to keep up. Theirs literally no way to dispute that lol.. I can't wait to see your reply lol - I'm sure it'll be glorious baha...

"quote"
    (1) The forum is not the place to report anyone. That must be done through the ticket system.
    (2) The two CMs you needlessly pinged are neither in charge of the partner program nor handle account issues.
    /end quote.

ok your move Blasphe - *tosses the ball back*

#16 JohnnyNails, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  17. Blasphemia

Proper procedure for what? This is not a report this is bringing awareness to detrimental behavior by officially endorsed players since PA seems to never give a real **** about things like this.
    No one was named, no one was called out. The person I quoted specifically mentioned naming and shaming/witch hunting which OP did not do. We are trying to have a discussion about streamers literally teaching people how to cheat while being partnered.
    It’s not a good look for the game and potentially deters new players when they see this blatant behavior by partners that’s what is being called out here.
    But you’re too far up your own anus hand wringing about “procedure” to even see the discussion for what it is.

18. JohnnyNails

So pointing to said streamers isn't naming in shaming yeah ok... lol - the fact stands if you want something done about it you go through the proper channels which are NOT the forums that's the whole point of why he said what he said to him. Its actually impressive that it's somehow still unclear lol

It doesn't matter that he didnt specifically name any one person, he was told the proper procedure and the forum is not it... So for you to sit there and try to talk me down with OOOOH no name was given , that wasn't even the point lol, the point was the procedure to get things done.

I bolded / underlined the main point so that you could see it easier :) *smiles*

19. Blasphemia

Show me the names that OP posted.
    Also to your “going through the proper channels” bit, filing a report does not preclude OP from also posting here to bring awareness to the general game population. It’s not a one or the other it’s both and both are valid. We have seen plenty of situations where calling out things here helps force action because it’s public and not constrained to a private correspondence that can easily be swept under the rug.
    We can absolutely have this conversation here and we are going to. Period.

20. JohnnyNails

You're failing to see the point, you're focusing on one aspect of what i'm saying to win an arguement you've already lost. If you want something done you go about it through the proper procedures as laid out as follows:
    (1) The forum is not the place to report anyone. That must be done through the ticket system

bringing awareness to exploits can be just as damaging as being the ones whom perform them themselves, which is why you go through the proper channels via the ticket system and don't spread it to the forums.