1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Partner streamer showing people in game exploits discussion thread

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by YufineBianca, Jul 1, 2020.

1. SweetsDealer

Here is a list of "exploits" that i saw in RBF. They are not even hiding, they just say "desync" and all sort of BS as a lame escuse.
    Strokers getting up after grab in 0.5 seconds. ( saw a guy doing it 5 times in a row)
    Guardians getting out of grab.
    Ninjas/kunos/sorcs abusing the iframes looking like they have "infinite" amount of stamina ( no class should be able to stand between 10-15 players, killing almost everyone, doesn't matter AP/DP)
    And those are just a few "bugs" i saw with my own eyes.
    Yes, playing over 200 FPS has some perks.

Jinoro likes this.
  2. ManlyBeard

PM me the links too if you do happen to get them.

Peisinoe and Ben Phoenix like this.
  3. Eryola

Eryola Ranger 62

In a case like this, if it's an official streamer, you just post the clips as a "pvp-guide" to the forum. You can name, even link to, the source, since it's not "naming and shaming", but a BDO partner who is just displaying his superior skills, actively playing his partnered game. Then the community can suddenly find out "hey dude, that's an exploit!" and if they delete the post because of the exploit, they have to act against the streamer too (the post can't show an exploit where there is none and vice versa, can it?). The bonus in doing this is: a LOT of people instantly know about it and use the "cool trick" too, so it gets fixed a lot quicker than being stuck somewhere in a petition que with low priority. Or maybe it is really fair play? Let the forum GMs decide. Maybe you are mistaking something that really is ok for an exploit where there is none?

Of course this whole post is just sarcasm and you have to post obvious-exploit-is-obvious in a ticket. :)

4. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Good question.

Jinoro and Fearless V like this.
  5. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

It's kind of funny that even the mobile version of the game has a wall of shame and that's published directly from Pearl Abyss, why Kakao can't have something similar?

Mana_Mafia and Peisinoe like this.
  6. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

but... maybe community would like to know these things also :D :D :D ;)

7. Joungf

I would not be surprised if even "scissors stone paper" can be exploited in BDO if PA implemets it.

Ben Phoenix, Thugarin and Peisinoe like this.
  8. LightningFFXIII-4

Top Quality PVP MMO BTW.

MADE likes this.
  9. Éternel

Things like this are why I laugh when people say that this is a PvP game.

10. Naho

I like how OP mention the fact that this happened on NA when this was literally known by players from every region KEKW

11. LithicForm

There's a small handful of dissidents in here that are trying suspiciously hard to defend Kakao's inaction on blatant hack, cheats and exploits. Perhaps you should read the room before outing yourself. Jus sayin'

12. JohnnyNails

As someone whose served a large portion of there life in the military I understand procedure better than most people. That being said if you want things done like justice, you simply follow procedure that has already been stated in numerous ways at the beginning of this thread.

13. JohnnyNails

Perhaps you should read the room, the authority figure already gave advice on how to go about this the correct way, posting videos of exploits on the forums is against the rules because you're not helping the situation you're increasing the plague that is cheating, some of us actually understand that because from what I can tell some are more mature than others. Anyway I'm officially done with this topic ** peace.

14. MisterJoy

If partnered streamers openly advertise exploits, they seem to have no fear of any punishment. That could suggest, that they for some reason don't have to fear any.

And why do you assume "authority figure".

15. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

And you totally forget that such problems tend to be ignored by PA and Kakao. Only by making them widely known, some players managed to force both of them to act.

So after a report, you can stay on the side and watch as it doesn't change, or act and have a chance to see it change. Not sure if it is more mature to blindly believe in the "authority figure" in such a case.

Hopefully you're done with this topic.

16. LithicForm

Oh man look at that IRL flex. Boi, as someone who ALSO spent a good portion of my life in the military I can tell you procedure (in this context, like paperwork) is a crock of **** and only inhibits actual impactful action. "Procedure" was followed for multiple past exploits and hacks and as history shows, it got nothing done. To this day there are still partnered BDO streamers actively creating content even though multiple documented sources exist of their participation and defense of exploits. Ironically it was the responsible Partners that were punished more than the guilty party. Similarly, peaceful protesting got nothing done and it took actual riots to start real change and even then, innocent lives were lost or imprisoned. If y'alls vaunted 'procedure' actually worked, we wouldn't friccin' be here. Periodt.

17. ManlyBeard

The biased ambasador isn't even an authority figure ... lmao

sajdas, MoonDance17, flukeSG2 and 3 others like this.
  18. Thugarin

Thugarin Striker 62 EU

@Eryola That sounds like making a system choke with own rules xD <dreams of tickets that are actually being read and dealt with>

Of course there is there is proper report system, but I think people just have enough of exploits/bugs not being fixed
    after sending tickets over and over and over again - that's why they bring it in general forum/elsewhere public.

@JohnnyNails If its brought in non breaking ToS rules, just mentioning to community about issue, whats the problem?
    Is community not allowed to be informed? Or only if the smell of exploit becomes so intense that they can't ignore it anymore?
    I'm more than happy to see topic like this! More people can be aware of potential game abuses and maybe try to record it for future report material.

@YufineBianca Thank you for making some of us at least more aware ^^
    I wish this kind of stuff wouldn't be "half-way dealt" out of everyone attention - maybe there should be a special exploit/bug list that's official and up to date and everyone who intends to use it d have deal with a ban. Otherwise we will have "candies" like this popping up from time to time.

flukeSG2, Eryola, Peisinoe and 3 others like this.
  19. Vaely

The reason people go to the forums is not because they don't know how to report, it's because they probably already reported through support and got the same "copy pasta" message we all get whenever we go through support.

20. Allan1985

information about it might help people countering it or at the very least fight on the same level and have a more fair pvp encounter

sajdas, Fearless V, flukeSG2 and 2 others like this.