1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 10th June 2020

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 10, 2020.

1. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

pnbanner_100620.jpg

Greetings Adventurers,

Summer is almost here in the world of Black Desert Online, so we are preparing some events to help you welcome in these warm months of the year.

First of all, acquire Fughar's Lost Crystal Shards when defeating monsters on regular servers, which you will be able to exchange for special Black Stones that you will need to enhance the Season Server exclusive "Tuvala" gear. Take advantage of this event to give your Season Character a boost when Season Servers are live!

Secondly, the great hunter Jimmy Brooks is visiting the major towns of the continent, and he is looking for the bravest adventurers to complete special quests. Once you complete these quests you will be awarded with Sharp Black Crystal Shards and Hard Black Crystal Shards.

As usual, you can read the details of the events, other fixes, and new additions below! Enjoy!

New pearl shop arrivals can be found here:

Enjoy!
    BDO Team.

Lillesofie and FairlyEnjoyable like this.
  2. Mimimimi

market is dry of black stones and what we get is hards and sharps. thanks i guess.

Plebs versus Plebs likes this.
  3. Ponge85

ARE JOKING?? WTF are these events? Can you do math?
    Event: 40 hunter seals = 1 sharp
    In-game: 40 hunter seals = 20 armor black stones = 4 million silvers on market = 2 sharps (after tax)
    WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? Are you trying to scam us?

Congratulations on the second event, too, I have been grinding 1 hour WITH LOOT SCROLL on Cadry and got NO EVENT ITEMS! You give this **** as compensation for the delay? Its not worth doing it! You will get more season items in the season itself!

F off with these scam events!!!!

#3 Ponge85, Jun 10, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2020
    MoonDance17, Cascaden, Jena and 9 others like this.
  4. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

I have about 5000 of each but will not sell price to low rase the price up and the market will have black stones

5. Calizto

@CM Yukimura soo, when will we get more news on actual added content to the game, bigger world ?, more quest lines ?, more mobs in the valencia region ? news on the feedback on the EU/NA feedback ?, just a few on top of my head :)

MoonDance17 and Cascaden like this.
  6. MisterJoy

The hunter seals event just proves, that you are not even monitoring what the ingame prizes for those items currently are.
    Weps and Arm Stones were in a 1:2 prize ratio like 2 years ago, seems like that did not reach your event staff yet, since you still use that completly outdated 1:2 ratio on every single exchange event/non event.
    And in case of hard/sharps, it is even more flawed, they are close to 1:1 value(actually they are 1:1 currently), but your events still put them in 1:2 ratio, please show us, that you even take notice, what the hell is going on in game.
    So the quests for hards give you 77k silver per hunter seal, the ones for sharps give you 38,5k silver per seal, while trading in for armor black stones yields you 105k silver per hunter seal and they are ALSO completly sold out, so safe to sell fast or using for yourself. So that is a, if you use the event, you lose value event. Update event staff please.

Just like the last night vendor event, which was a, spend energy to get offered items, which are readily available on central market, but plot twist, pay even more than they cost on central market, nice deals.

7. Aysnvaust

As Ponge85 said: not worth even trying, I can confirm.

MoonDance17, Cascaden, Jena and 2 others like this.
  8. Ponge85

CONGRATULATIONS!
    New record! This week's ENTIRE patch content is USELESS!

#8 Ponge85, Jun 10, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2020
  9. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

Wow sure like when they place the june 3rd patch note on the june 10 patch then change it so now have new patch notes

10. Stealthe

Their is still alot of black stones on the market you just have to buy the cheap enhanced gear and extract them yourself and last I checked you could get them cheaper that way then buying them directly

11. Pilgrimus

Do you mean for Fughar's lost crystal shards? I got eight in about an hour. RNG.

12. peanut777

BUFF MYSTIC ALREADY

13. Tjaranis

patchnotes are like mondays, we all hope its the start of a great week but it is always just disappointing
    this summarise my feeling pretty much every patch note ;P

like wtf is wrong with the devs to be this far removed from the gameplay... don't they even play their own game.

14. Kasraken

Some things are added by PA and some by Kakao. You have to look at what KR got to know if it was PA or requested by Kakao (for the regions they publish). The reason I say this is because I think it is important to know which company is paying attention to their games and customers.

15. Tacarmato

I'm just too lazy to do my 218 awakened scrolls. I guess many others are...

16. Lillesofie

Thanks for the patch notes!

17. Cascaden

Jimmy Brooks event is trash. The excuse for delaying Season server is weak. Step up your game.

18. arcturus

by the time we get some decent content there will be no one around to take part in it
    except for a few white knights .

19. Burdrann

well blood wolves gave me 12 in 2 hours with no loot bonus items active so...

20. Veoh Techstarify

Yea...
    Besides another scam event again, the issue of some skills of some classes are STILL NOT fixed!
    Just some "awkward" navigation in Port Ratt or Grana seems much more importand instead.

It seems they really don't bother much about this game anymore and want to convince people to go to their new games and rather take care of this mobile stuff...
    This feeling Pa is giving me lately (and maybe other poeple, too after all)

MoonDance17 likes this.