1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 10th October 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Capitaine Courage

@CM Yukimura

What's the purpose of this event ?

Like really, what is the freaking point ?
    What
    Is
    The
    Freaking
    Point ?

Why do they do that, morevover when the game is riddled with problems ? WHY ?
    Who in their right and sane mind would ever find this remotely amusing or fun ? What is the freaking purpose ?
    Yuki, we know that Pearl Abyss think we're stupid (and we are since we still play) but come on !

'Tain mais c'est vrai @CM Yukimura, dis-leur quoi, on n 'est pas des gosses de maternelle en classe d'éveil non d'un chien.
    On n'est déjà pas respectés en tant que clients, on n'est même plus respectés en tant qu'adultes.
    L'impression d'être pris pour des enfants débiles en devient juste insultante.
    Alors on sait très bien qu'infantiliser les consommateurs fait partie du plan (infantilisation > désir non contenu > compulsion), mais essayez au moins de faire ça avec classe quoi.

Bientôt quoi ? Babar, les Teletubbies et un event Dora l'exploratrice ?
    Ça paraît être un tout petit détail vu comme ça, mais il en dit long sur les postures qui sont tenues, et les attentes vis à vis de la base.

2. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 62

The camera work and effect on horse skills Instant Accel and Charge have been improved to appear more animated

Just put an option ON/OFF ..

3. Pirsig

I don't think I have any confidence whatsoever in massive fishing changes after last week's "adjustment" to rates in Grana that "adjusted" some fish from somewhat rare straight to nonexistent.

4. chendu

So the Swiri quest to get 50log will take the day now.. great

5. CaptDew

Quick question.
    why is the unlimited desert wagon listed for increase selling price when that's not in game yet ?
    Or am I missing something here

Seppuku1191 likes this.
  6. G0D

G0D

Anyone can post screenshots with all the refreshed rewards pls ? Loyal, Rookie and Returning Attendance Rewards! should be nice if they would do this in the patch notes every time they are refreshing the rewards or so, maybe we want to know them before, or at lease the returning ones.

RXandra and Seppuku1191 like this.
  7. reconkangas

And you thought last weeks nerf of fishing was bad... this is almost as bad as the Class re balance.... you change price on trash fish that were tossed by the filter so now they are are being dragged in due to a raise in there price ?!?!?! trash fish are in about 75% of the nightly haul and are going to fill up inventory making fishing profits even worse OUCH...
    at least give us an adjustable filter to decide what we want to keep this really sucks.... 15 fish from opening of the server 9 were Goby minnow -_-

Rosedunn, Radge28, Shokora and 4 others like this.
  8. Titansheart

Your game is crashing in RBF, useless patch

9. limki

limki Maehwa 61 EU

Not the bug you're thinking of
    I start fishing before going to sleep and wake up to >press space to start fishing< and last caught fish from an hour after starting
    So you ruined current relic fishing meta with increased greens ... any chance to select the fish I want to keep (like a checkbox in fish codex/knowledge) or throw away?

10. Stra8tskillz

Still have yet to even acknowledge tamer has a bugged "soaring kick" and still havent even acknowledge that tamer has a glitch with heilang get stuck in a infinite spawn loop. Amazing

TheYoda and Seppuku1191 like this.
  11. TarkusBlack

TarkusBlack Witch 62 EU

So we get half the fishing changes that KR got, we got the changes to fish grades and prices, but not the fishing mastery gear...

Who's bright idea what it to implement half a patch? I'll put money on this being completely broken.

[edit] welp, I would've lost money. Fishing seems ok. Want the mastery gear though, so hurry up with that plsthx :)

#31 TarkusBlack, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Rosedunn, unange, Seppuku1191 and 5 others like this.
  12. SgtPeppers

We know that Kakao cant do anything about the balance of classes and the bugs they have, you are just a comunicator between us and PA (a very bad one).

Cant you just please tell them that we dont care about the stupids hairs bugs? I mean are they even working on the well known bugs that every class have for like over a year?

Seppuku1191 likes this.
  13. Blinxy

The instant accel changes are awful either remove it all together or add a on/off option and i dont see why you have to add screen shakes to everything in this game

14. Kelt Rand

This is the best patch since dating NPC’s! What other game can you hook up with the dwarven blacksmith, watch the tulips turn to snow and leave your PC on 24/7 to fish for useless junk. Developers here are completely OP!

Seppuku1191 and Rysingmoon like this.
  15. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

" The camera work and effect on horse skills Instant Accel and Charge have been improved to appear more animated. "

please revert this omg

Direal, Rosedunn, unange and 7 others like this.
  16. Rysingmoon

"Chances of catching higher grade fishes were decreased, but their prices were increased. This should yield the same amount of profit or more overall."

I promise, I'll check that. Already composing the ticket ...

Rosedunn, unange, Seppuku1191 and 2 others like this.
  17. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

screen effects in 2018

Seppuku1191 likes this.
  18. Gabriel 'GCS'

Lahn F****ng La F****ng Vladian Undewear when?

Ruffe, Lefteye, VonFiction and 3 others like this.
  19. Rayin

I came here to assist to the meme that is a Patch Note in this game, i haven't been surprised.
    Those "clipping outfits" and "unnatural motions" must be really gamebreaking for the majority of players if they're prioritized so much compared to let's say, class balance and other kind of issues.

Luckily PA works for us, the disappointment isn't in their vocabulary.
    Most likely because they don't know its meaning and have only the word "Money" in it, which is the way the communicate between them.

PA Employee 1: - Money? -
    PA Employee 2: - Money! -
    PA General Manager: - Money money!!!! -

Lefteye, Ruffe, UltraHeaven and 4 others like this.
  20. Narui

Actually I could be wrong on this but most of my profit was selling the gold's to imperial fish delivery, if they decreased the chance to catch gold's while increasing the cost of greens doesn't that mean you'll have to take the hit and sell to the normal trader?

I guess I will have to fish an inventory to really find out but that seems like a major hit to profit not including the decrease to the amount of delivery seals per a trip.

Rosedunn and Seppuku1191 like this.