1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 10th October 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Ella_Louise

I agree to this statment. Only place you even stand a chance of fishing at the moment, is at a hotspot. Fishing out of that, you get nothing but greens. Fishing as far as I am concerned has been broken, with a sledgehammer. And I have put a ticket in to point this out

People can say what they like about what I have said, I do not care. This is my view.

Rosedunn, Nefertiri and Seppuku1191 like this.
  2. Blinxy

Thats not fixing my problem though it removes most shakes from using skills its a stupid decision to add it to a most used skill anyway like charge thats fine since its not used as often as instant accel, i dont want to get motion sick from just navigating the map but i dont want to turn combat vibrations off

And its in the wrong category its not even combat

Ruffe likes this.
  3. Lostsoulogan

Still haven't fixed the character freezing bug, not even going to mention it as a known issue either. I can't AFK anything and thats about half of this game.

Seppuku1191 likes this.
  4. Rhosyn

Weapon exchange coupon when? Since I'm playing an inferior class and there won't be any balancing at least let me pay to change so I can be relevant.

unange and Seppuku1191 like this.
  5. Disthene

Hello @CM Yukimura

The fishing changes are ****ing annoying, really guys,I'm fishing only green fish and I can't trash it automatically....What should I do now ? My fishing afk bring me 500k....before 4M, please roll back.

The gap between old players and new players or players who came back after a long time is increasing, it's coming bigger and bigger, and you just agree with this, with all the changes you are doing.
    With sea hunting big guilds can buy stuff for crazy price, but next to that you reduce the possibilities to other people to make money....Don't blame people for using illegal tools after that...

#65 Disthene, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    Rosedunn, Shenzaar, Nefertiri and 2 others like this.
  6. Cyka

Cyka Lahn 62 NA

holy **** that instant accel animation ****ing sucks

Ruffe and Seppuku1191 like this.
  7. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 62

They said that they will put it with an event (ranger male or drieghan...), i'm waiting too...

Seppuku1191 likes this.
  8. BellaKora

BellaKora DarkKnight 61 NA

So 4 hours of fishing at an abundant spot, ~21 yellows, 23 blues, 64 greens. Sold in Velia at 46% trade rate and at imperial fishing, made about 6mil. Honestly, I don't see much of a difference side from a slightly lower yield.

I'm more peeved over the fact of 1 cookie in 4 hours.

9. LORDZERG

I will add this to your comment :
    Drighean when? (old anyway 14 nov. )
    Sycaria when?
    Ordilita when?
    When we will receive new updates 1-2 months after Korea? (not 1 year after them)

Ruffe likes this.
  10. BenS

The individual storage expansion prices out to be much more expensive. Please bring back the bundles!

Rosedunn, Nicci, Chinya and 1 other person like this.
  11. Carrington14

Any fishing quests are now an utter nightmare.

Rosedunn likes this.
  12. Olister

This game is becoming the ****ing laughing stock of 2018 MMOs.... Already lost like half its population base... good that you guys got 10 million accounts... but only about 50,000 active ones... Anyways.... PATCH NOTE is full of ********... who actually reports these issues... and why are they so important to address ASAP??? If I spent $1000 on this game I dont give a flying **** about hairstyle #14 looking hollow or some ****... START ADDRESSING THE ****ING REAL ISSUES HERE.....

13. The reckon

Don't worry, they have already informed me that they will get right on it. Now just pay 20 easy payments of $199 per month for the next 25 years and sign on this dotted line and we gucci.

14. jp35351Returns

serious question; very serious question:
    are you intentionally trying to kill this game, or force players to leave?

ok so you guys have had a constant rate of account creation, how many of those are dead alts of active players, or belong to ppl who entirely quit playing??? exactly.. i know at least 20 ppl with OVER 5 ACCOUNTS EACH.

pull your heads out of your asses, or get glass stomachs installed so you can at least see what's going on around you.

you guys are addressing the wrong ****. 'make all fish untrashable to fill players bags faster = more money' no man i want to come back after 6 hours to find a bag full of yellow fishes, not shitcicles covered in a shitsauce drizzle moved up from white to green, though they're still TOTALLY WORTHLESS AND GOOD FOR NOTHING BUT WASTING ALREADY LIMITED BAG SPACE. I'm not going to keep spending money to compensate for YOUR INCOMPETENCE.
    oh, and graphical errors, cuz that's what we care about most, graphical errors on outfits OR FOR THAT MATTER, A ****ING HORSE'S ANIMATION?...... WHAT ABOUT BROKEN EVERYTHING???!!!???

what about your little third party deal on coherent ui that's barely even operational, still buggy for some players, and have caused many to just outright quit because it made their game unplayable, or killed their system??!!??!?!!@#%$@%!@!#$?!@?#$?!#?@$

look, the short version "tl;dr"
    KAKAO MAKES FOR A **** PUBLISHER, GIVE THE GAME TO SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY GAMES OR CARES ABOUT GAMES, OR THEIR PLAYERS FOR THAT MATTER. FFS YOU GUYS ARE DUMB.

i was spending around $250/mo on this game for a while, but haven't cs'ed in forever, and won't spend another dollar with kashkao. period.
    dude, i'd rather this game went to AERIA GAMES than kashkao wtf

#StopCSingKakao
    #StopKashKao
    #GiveThePlayersTHEIRGameBack
    #StopKillingBDO

MountAndDew, Rosedunn and Shenzaar like this.
  15. jp35351Returns

unclear:
    please elaborate. how is this obtainable?

this is listed under interface changes. i HAVE noticed pearl items for individual town's storage, however what you said was that it is purchasable AT STORAGE OF EACH TOWN. if this is not accurate, what you claim is legally classified as false advertising, just fyi :)

16. Vafthrudnirson

What is wrong with your development team? Why is every week a fishing nerf now? It was like the 8th most profitable activity in the game before you started messing with it, it did not deserve this and you've sold millions of dollars of fishing gear. You've done unjustifiable wrong by every person who's financially supported you through fishing upgrades. There's no excuse, fix it.

Rosedunn and Shenzaar like this.
  17. Nefertiri

I agree 100%!
    In the end, they still patched the pollution to Grana. The fishing takes even longer, the players now fish even worthless garbage.
    Everything was great with afk fishing till this f***ing patch last week. THANK YOU CM Yukimura!!!
    So CM Yukimura please explain why "Chances of catching higher grade fishes were decreased..." when you need to patch 1 week later that "their prices were increased." and that you can finally say that "This should yield the same amount of profit or more overall."

HOLY SH** that is NOT the same profit!!!! Tonight I got only 6 Mio in 5 hours - before that **** you patched I got 15 Mio in 5 hours!
    Stop teasing afk fischer and immediately undo the changes. The make NO sence!
    You do better to fix class balancing, seahunting and guild joining from siege guildes into their second guilds under the week!

Rosedunn likes this.
  18. Wodur

Sorry couldnt resist editing. :D

19. Anvilus

I tried doing the Epheria fishing daily + catching 5 John Dory's for Saggots on Randis Island. Got 4 Mao Mao's before patch in like few hours, and after patch didn't get a single blue fish, only greens with few yellows. Definitely bugged and makes quests impossible. :(

20. Chinya

Chinya Tamer 62 EU

Yeah, what you did Kakao?! Old bundles was much, much better and cheaper, because for 720 peaels I got +8 storage in three territories and it was for me storage in 7 towns. Now with bigger price I cab buy +8 to three TOWNS. YOU ARE SCAMMERS!!!!

Rosedunn likes this.