1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 11th April 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Apr 11, 2018.

1. geneticjitsu

Hello - First time posting.

According to the Patch notes the prerequisite for the Fairy event is a 52 lvl character and completion of the Witch hunting Quest.
    My DK has completed the Main Quest line which includes the Witch Hunting Boss quest and is lvl 52 but there is no quest available in Suggestions or Main tab from the Black spirit. I have logged in and out but still not available is there an additional requirement that I am missing???

Any help is appreciated.

Meekaboo likes this.
  2. DAOWAce

Wow, finally the numbers for these "___ increase" items are finally being revealed.

The cash headgear items give +50% knowledge chance and +5% high quality chance.

OP AF. Those of us that had them since launch were in a way better spot, jeez.

Now how about letting us transfer them between characters?

3. yurelias

yurelias Lucifel DarkKnight 57 EU

1500 normal pack 2250 premium pack
    30*52 - 750 pearl for the difference .
    bonus 810 pearls :)

4. Mischievous

It would have been nice to mention in the patch notes that nothing is needed (honey etc) until after you obtain the FAIRY!!!! DETAILS are necessary!!!!!

Lorenian likes this.
  5. Allan1985

Just what the hell did you do to valencia spawns??? i have been in bandits 2 whole hrs and didnt get not even 1 single scroll, my average there was 3-4 per hr....

6. Von_Blaumark

The overall value of Trade goods has been increased by 20%.

Don't worry crate crafters. The trade goods prices for other trade items haven't increased by any amount either.

@CM Yukimura
    Why do you include stuff in the patch notes that are not in the game. Please look into this as soon as possible.

Ludakriss likes this.
  7. [MKS]Tao

Dear devs,

Thank you for more great content yet again! I have yet to get a fairy, but they do seem really nice. There seems to be a bit of a flaw that has arisen though:

After less than a day, there are almost no pieces of green armour or weapons left on the market place to build failstacks with, let alone build a piece of that armour up in enhancement. It was nice to get rid of a lot of the redundant gear, but it worked a little too well. Failstacks can be built on other items, but this is not affordable for never players. Reblath is an option, but also expensive, since you don't make money back on them.

On a similar note, going into special deals to buy items on the market have them disappear before you can even read the descriptions. Bots purchasing them up perhaps? It is so quick that the interface glitches out and has no idea if you won the item or if it was already sold (and get the notifications 30 secs or so later).

However it is a good consolation that this is one of those issues that is a good sign in that your new content was a little bit too popular :P

8. Lorenian

If you build up amity, you can buy cheap armor\weapons from certain NPC's.

9. wellman029

@
    CM Yukimura

Can you guys be a little more transparent as you stated you would be back when we protested your ********

This fairy event is a mess , and you incompetent Fools sit up there and say nothing about it , no answers , broken quests ,

1.were missing the Daily petal quest in Florin
    2. Where are the Unstable Rifts
    3. turned in Petal got nothing in return (sometimes)
    4.why are you folks so ignorant

#69 wellman029, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    nethkhadar likes this.
  10. [MKS]Tao

Unless something has changed, you only get to buy 1 weapon after building up amnity. That is unfeasible for failstack building.

11. XSkinnyx

@CM Yukimura
    what is the [Event] Bobble Bobble Matchlock for? gave the guy scantlings every day and got this, but is there a monster coming up or?

Attached Files:

12. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Small update about the fairy:

All Fairies have Luck +1 as a default skill and can gain another skill for every 10 levels grown. A random skill of Lv.1-5 will be gained (depending on the Tier, for example, a 'Radiant' Fairy may get a skill of Lv. 1 ~ 5 randomly)
    *It means that skills levels she can get are related to her tier as well.

Cheers

13. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

Everybody already knew that, it is even in the patch notes. Why does it have to be like this? Why can't a T4 Fairy only learn Rank 4 & 5. WHy everything has be Rng? Rng on top of Rng, Rng on top of Rng.

Sigh

Lorenian and Hekki like this.
  14. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

because if it wouldnt be RNG and every T4 would only get T4 skill, all people will sell/release/delete their tier 1-3 fairy... -> Power creep

With the RNG system a Tier 2 fairy can still be better then a T4 fairy. -> total fine, the fairy is a gimmic/pet for roleplayers and other people who like to enjoy BDO casually. the Fairy is not designed to Get a T4 Fairy 100% with the 100% best skills... then they could just put an Autopot feature and buff the weight debuffs globally... without the need of releasing the Fairy!!!

T2 Fairy can have T2 auto pot skill T4 fairy can still have the skill on level 1 or even dont include it at all.. thats fine.

So its worth to pickup Every Fairy and level her and check the skills she got first.

15. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

Since a few weeks every time I switch characters or channels (or login), my camera is zoomed out to max. I never play like that and have to zoom back in every single time myself. I cannot find this in patch notes, so is this a bug? Because it's simply infuriating, that's how annoying it is. The camera should just stay where I left it, like before....

If anyone can confirm this is a bug and not an intended change, I will move this to the bugs.

16. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

The line below:

"Fixed the issue where the maker’s name of a PEN (V) item disappeared if the item was received via mail after being purchased through Pre-Order."

has been removed from the Patch notes.

17. Lorenian

You lose some amity after buying it, yes. But you can rebuild it. Basicaly, you trade some energy for cheap weapons. Look up the optimal Amity combination from BDOcodex or something.

18. General Mors

Would you be able to offer an ETA for when we might actually get the name inscribe system? I'm certain I'm not the only one patiently waiting for it even though it's a very small feature compared to everything else. Thank you for your time.

19. Prasao

Same Problem here and i opend allrdy a Ticket before 2 Weeks ans no response as always