1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 11th July 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Rayin

iller and Samael_II like this.
  2. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

We were promised further class-focused balances after the Renown changes finished. Where are they?

Souljester, Isstine, Velexia and 2 others like this.
  3. Zealtron

Please reduce World Boss HP for less popular bosses. I don't think I've seen a single kutum, nouver, or offin die in the past week.

Velexia and Delusify like this.
  4. Blitzball

Class balance is over. Coupon Ninja or gtfo :)

Wollbert and Velexia like this.
  5. Kybal

wtf , buffing musa and maewha :'( so sad day, they aren't op enought. i'm calling kim jong hun right now !!!!!

6. RoakOriginal

Another week without balance, without Dreigan, without bans, without purpose...

7. redvessel

redvessel Redvessel Ranger 61 NA

Give them a break, they're preparing for the xbox and BDO mobile release. You boys and girls will have to bear through it until they raise their market cap. BDO on pc has run its course but if you're still around and get lucky they may put a more concerted effort at a later date.

8. OrcinusOrca

yeah, keep buffing musa and maehwa. both arent OP enought atm. And doesnt touch Ninja and Kuno, which doesnt broken atm, so ppl can keep reroll to those class. Gj, really gj (y)

9. CyborgImpact

Striker cc-bug-fix when?

10. Nagasaur

I made the mistake of purchasing 2 to make Gosphy tier up but.... you can't :(

11. Flixerine

Flixerine Ranger 63 EU

Is there any way you could give the stats of the new ship gear compared to the old one?

12. Seatooth

So, don't want to sound like a ****, but seriously when are you gonna fix warrior. Warrior has been fairly trash since the balance patch and unlike other classes, warrior hasn't really gotten any buffs. most of the people that play warrior that i know of are rerolling. warriors had to endure the slow warrior grind but got good pvp in exchange, now warrior doesn't have the pvp aspect of it anymore, would be nice to know if you guys plan on doing anything with warrior, because it shouldn't be left in it's current state

13. Dirty Djago

Dirty Djago Maehwa 61 EU

use bdodatabase :)

14. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

why is there no mystic fixes yet? i would appreciate that they take a look at what they did to the class with all the changes they made, SA was the only thing going on for mystic, after the nerfs she is just a low damage class that doesn't excel at anything. give us more damage or increase super armor on 2 or more of our awaken skills. thank you

15. ghoulz666

Elites added to Bashim base is cool, but why not more places? All places could use em. Nice having something to require more brain cells to fight amidst the endless grind.

Ungvi and Mana_Mafia like this.
  16. JustSomeGuy

Awesome ship changes, thanks! ☺
    Makes me feel less like a madman having build both in a row

Im curious though if there had been some reconsideration on the heavy policing of bikinis in combination with their high prices.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  17. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

Love the new awakened Kama scrolls.

BioticXplosion and Mana_Mafia like this.
  18. Corrus

Really? What an absolute pointless patch. Also whats with These awful cash Shop Sets again? We NEED more costumes for each class, separated, not some damn set ripoffs. Striker has literally worst costumes followed by ninja. You know I really wish they would sell for newer classes the same diversity of costumes you get for warrior or ranger. Just don't give us these boring pet sets and don't be lazy guts.

Isstine likes this.
  19. Kokki

Loving these tamer fixes and updates in these past few patch notes :^)...oh wait.

20. CelestiaCross

Nothing with the CUI is fixed at all and BSA is gone. Thanks a lot for nothing.

Velexia likes this.