1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 11th July 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 11, 2018 at 1:00 PM.

1. KingKickAss

Have you guys fixed the bug where if you go onto one of the little manmade islands at the event and teleport to the battle arena, that you get stuck in the ground?

2. Makena

the tag system has a bug.... it does not function like Tekken Tag Tournament 2.... go fix now!

Velexia and Hemuk like this.
  3. LesserHellspawn

Nice to read this:
    It just seems you forgot to actually add that costume to our shop ? Again ? @CM Yukimura

4. Beeso

5. ManlyBeard

Hahaha that pearl shop update ... “ here’s a new event, spend more money on us!” Yaaaay

And those patch notes, why’s it only musa and maehwa changes for most of the recent weeks?

6. WhiteShadowXXL

when are you going to balance the renown score?

oneshot ap meta is getting over the top

Samael_II and Isstine like this.
  7. Kharognar

2 Μonths . 2 Months and we couldn't participate in 2 major events due to UI being Bugged out and you implemented a rework that makes things even worse since it doesnt even remotely work . You just added a window spam every time Coherent crashes instead of fixing the problem ...

Velexia likes this.
  8. Isstine

New content when?
    Renown and balance changes when?
    Berserker bugfixes when?
    Honestly, you can't expect to only feed us afk events and pearl shop updates (even in that we're so far behind from kr, it's ridiculous) and give us one piece of decent content every 6 months or more. The only good thing in this patch is the test lab and even that was done half-assed. All this talk of getting kr and the other regions to the same point and so far all we've seen is one big nothing.

Xexorian likes this.
  9. KingKickAss

So its been about two or three months since the UI bug, and unable to fix it, you instead decide to just give us another window that pops up every time something related to the UI is used, just to say there is a problem.

All it does is offer a reset which does absolutely nothing, its just another thing to close out of so why would you even bother putting something like that in the game? If somebody does basically anything, they get a box that pops up in the middle of their screen now, even on the stuff that actually works like a map...

Isstine likes this.
  10. LORDZERG

read the Japanese patch notes they put tables with differences in every gear and on every enchant.
    here use this link: https://blackdesert.pmang.jp/notices/1666

11. midorialexandros

This is my EXACT issue. I don't give a $hit about the other pets and I don't care enough for the Wizards skills. Ugh.

Also, why can't we gift costumes?? Bleh. I only want 2/3 but if I could gift one to my husband then I would have already spent the 60.00

rachcouture likes this.
  12. Jena

I agree.

midorialexandros likes this.
  13. Rapitor

Another week of content, updates, and fixes, and another week of this ungrateful af community whining pointlessly.

Tag system = content. It's something new to fool around with, and in a sandbox game like BDO. More toys is always welcome.

Ship changes = update. Ships will feel a lot better now, simple as that. They will be more worth the trouble of building

And there, as always, is a considerable list of fixes every patch. Are they major problems? Not always, but every little thing improves the polish.

Practically no other game updates as rapidly as BDO. Everyone seems to forget that.

The global test environment does lay the groundwork for big things, so I approve of that... But it wasn't a requirement.

14. Himmelsfall

It seems like Devs need more time to fix CoherentUI.

As you make so much money from the game. Just gift every single win7 user you have a win 10 key ;)
    easy way to solve PA-devs that dont know there stuff :)

what do you think about that? @CM Yukimura

Reyfer likes this.
  15. Corrus

"Practically no other game updates as rapidly as BDO" lmao biggest Joke of the year, what stuff are you smoking?

Attached Files:

Isstine likes this.
  16. BenS

This is awesome!! I'm very excited for the test region!

17. Giraffes

OK I'm relatively new in the BDO Forums but I figure this is a good place for this .. on the most recent patch notes..

NOW after this patch every time I open the map/skill menu/ host of other menus i get an annoying popup that wont go away until I choose to reload my UI or press esc. making the game virtually unplayable as I am constantly being spammed by this popup .. it's almost as bad as someone trying to spam duel you while you're busy. this supposed "work around" to the UI problems being suffered by windows 7 users. is not a work around it's a solid NUISANCE. for the love of all that is holy hot fix this OUT.

Attached Files:

#77 Giraffes, Jul 11, 2018 at 11:02 PM
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018 at 11:10 PM
  18. Nomad 818

Did.... Did you guys take away Octobois. That's literally the only, possible, thing, keeping this game installed for me right now. I just went to work for 6 hours, not even one octoboi. Someone, anyone- explain this to me.

19. Kromhorn

I appears to me that Monk's Branch is no longer available from a node. Was this intended? If so, why?

My bad. It's still there. Sorry

#79 Kromhorn, Jul 11, 2018 at 11:35 PM
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018 at 11:42 PM
  20. Extrabone

Extrabone Ranger 60

Any chance you mongoloids are going to get PA to fix ranger's excessive stamina consumption?

Xexorian likes this.