1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 11th March 2020

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Wakda

But i agree to that as well

2. easay9

I mean it buffs the gear gap with some people getting RNG carried and some people getting nothing............. Cool they gave a PEN attempt but ya now random people are going to hit harder when DP is already basically trash against assassins..... Assassins are the issue and still nothing has been done about them.

3. Toothfairy

@CM Yukimura I have bought some time ago 200lt. Can i return it somehow and buy that pack ?

#43 Toothfairy, Mar 12, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

for all intents and purposes this "nerf" wont mean a thing vs most normal targets at all, pve and pvp included. might make some full dp eva builds tankier a bit.

5. Veoh Techstarify

That's wrong.
    1. everything below 100% means it still could fail or deal less dmg since everything is RNG caried here, even if you only got 1% accu you may hit. But the odds even on 50% are suddenly very low.

1. Yeare I see that on the new Earring- means more AP and also more accu or the recently new necklace, so I don't see that comin.

@WhySoSeeryus Also wrong.
    As I said to Vortex already- what does "normal" targets for you mean? Desert Nagas?
    So for lower geared ppl they will even have lesser chance in pvp now compared to good geared ppl, and still for high lvl or difficult tanky mobs in PVE it does a difference.
    So year... go all out for RC earrings and else and suffer AP for that, but some regions saying "240ap", or "260", and now even 300!
    You'll see for yourself... Dmg will be less even against monsters, or it may even just bounce by rng anyway.

Is that supposed to be a way to keep ppl off of bracket? Simply patch this shít out then and finish...

6. Doomz

@CM Yukimura please don't make Ninja use spacebar twice to cast smokescreen that's so stupid...
    Imagine having to cast a skill twice to cast??
    That doesn't really make ninja a fast class, rather slow i would say, u can't respond as quickly anymore cause we need to click it twice..

7. CompZilla

I dont agree that 100% accuracy on a skill means 100% hit rate this would imply that having accuracy stats are worthless

Archers 'Winged Strike' has 3% accuracy and definitely doesn't just hit 3% of the time and is unlikely it is 3% of accuracy stat which of 300 accuracy would be 9 accuracy applied, it would make more sense if were 3% multiplier - so my 300 accuracy stats on that 3% skill is 309 accuracy applied

As far as I'm aware the it's a modifier or multiplier

So if you had 300 accuracy stat then 100% skill accuracy would be 300 accuracy applied

Or, 100% modifier skill making 300 accuracy stat = 600 accuracy applied

Obviously evasion mitigates these numbers

@CM Yukimura Could you please explain description of accuracy modifiers applied from skills?

Seems fair especially as accuracy on skills has been changed in last patch

Factorial likes this.
  8. woots

you already got milked ( or if you havent, you will most likely never be ) so you dont matter much anymore

Factorial likes this.
  9. Ib0r

"Reduced the distance traveled when using going into the Alert stance after Prime: Smokescreen or Prime: Evasive Shuriken Malice."

Lol now Ninja travels 1m ^^

Why they keep doing good stuff to the game and after some days do **** again?

10. Sothsby

Yeah, I am surprised the forums are not on fire right now, this is a huge deal. I don't know why instead of flat reduction of accuracy, have a reduced efficiency on consecutive uses, first use 100%, second use 85%, third use, 65% etc, and it will not drop below 50%?

11. LithicForm

The accuracy nerfs aren't that bad. I can still one combo a 413DP 600+evasion shai with my measly 265 AP and no accuracy build, unbuffed.

12. DiaZodiac

Will you add new Mounts like dragons and lions etc as well or will it just be the basic ones? ^^

13. Myntiix

these doesnt fit the world as mounts lol

14. DiaZodiac

So lol, you are going to tell me that dragon pets as well as reindeer pets and even pixies are fine but a dragon mount would be weird?
    Really interesting!

15. Myntiix

Exactly.

16. RngNotWithMe

amazing patch !! game better every day!

17. Vortexii

A lot of that is just factually incorrect, so I will clear up a few things.

From what I have seen so far the "new not released yet" highest items are more accuracy based. A belt and a few other items. These are from the 250-310 AP range areas which appear to be much tougher than anything we have had to deal with so far.

There really isn't any debate or issue here though. Accuracy should be an important stat and evaluated by players on an individual bases. A player should be making build choices according to their play style. 100% accuracy skills is just plain wrong. If you are missing mobs or players you should be fixing it yourself by improving your build.

18. Tjaranis

this is one of those bugs that makes you go " how did you **** the code up so badly the height of a character determines anything about the hitboxing or dmg calculation. baffeling.

besides that i would like to see fixes to the witch succession; currently, it is lacklustre and we see many, most it seems, people staying awak as a result...
    the constant need to switch skills on succession is also a bummer, others gets both their dmg and cc instead we have to choose either or -.- its honestly bs...

19. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

sorry for my late reply. i indeed re-read it that night and facepalmed. i apologize for my stupidity ^^