1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 12th August 2020

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Servantes, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

with the difference that youre capped at those 30million a day. while someone who cant play all day. could make 30m easily in koi. not counting relics and other fish.
    so short term ye would be better money.
    long term. absolutely not.

2. Toshiro3D

I wonder when this title become totally unplayable, more and more zones with high AP needed, enhancement is still complete bad design based on RNG, padix island and pot thing is totally wrong another bad gameplay design. I highly recommend to whoever make this kind of content or I should say someone who have a final word should play Valve Software games and listen commentaries made by real artisans and learn from them.

Jinoro likes this.
  3. Cascaden

Beer Time at Terrmian Beach is a joke right?

Yuugo and MisterJoy like this.
  4. Amirite

Well you miss that you also get fishing xp/trading xp plus silver for selling fish, you don't get cooking xp for the beer event.
    Let's try again.

ODB3698 and MisterJoy like this.
  5. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

Beer event confirmed trash. Huge disappointment.

I made 1.7B on the last fishing event. F on outta here.

It's a longer duration AFK thing and I'm pretty sure levels don't have anything to do with it. Success rate is somewhere around 3%

6. Ponge85

Why the f are Ocean blue terrmina not stacking in inventory? PA is stupid again...

Jena likes this.
  7. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

Because they want u buying those sweet sweet inventory expansions.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  8. CM Servantes

Community Manager

According to devs this is working as inteded.

9. Minto

The terrmina earring event shouldnd start the 13 august, isnt today ?

I finded

10. Yuugo

Should be the same guys who reworked the UI then. What's the plan ? Making all players disappointed and make them leaving the game ?

Yo goddamn right !

Amirite likes this.
  11. Luniticz

View attachment 189346
    Does this mean that we can hand over remnants first and then complete the Light-bound Earring quest? To end up with TET Capotia / TRI Narc AND PEN Capotia?

12. Ponge85

No, only one of the quests can be completed, the one for TET (if you fail all attempts), OR the one for the PEN, if you succeed.
    "You can accept and complete the quest without completing the “[Event] Remnants of Restoring Hope - Earring” quest
    You cannot hand over the remnants if you have already completed the Light-bound Earring quest."
    Its in the event description.

Its quite enraging in a way, if they think I'm that stupid. Well, if this works, then we are stupid, not them. Who in their right mind would buy inv slots for a TEMPORARY event?

#32 Ponge85, Aug 13, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  13. Lurea

Wtf is up with the beer brewing?! You have to do it for SOOOO GDSM LONG to get 50. And it's only 30m?! I make that in 30m gridning!

14. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

Not that bad free monies just afk

15. Jena

Its not terrible. Just wish we got processing points for this. Nothing gained at all in that area.

16. woots

the event description is a bit confusing, as it could mean you can do the remnant quest Before the Light-bound Earring
    And then earn the TET capotia or tri narc and then do the Light-bound Earring quest to have the PEN

as for the Light bound earring its only wrote : You can accept and complete the quest without completing the “[Event] Remnants of Restoring Hope - Earring” quest

And for the remnant quest its only wrote :You cannot hand over the remnants if you have already completed the Light-bound Earring quest

But yeah its specified in the event notice : You can only complete one quest among the Light-bound Earring quests and [Event] Remnants of Restoring Hope - Earring quest

And apparently it doesnt even worth keep try enhancing after, as apparently they delete everything after the event, otherwise it could have been worth to keep try enhance the Terrmina Earring