1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 12th June 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 61 NA

I really enjoy what's going on with this game, and their future plans/content.

Factorial likes this.
  2. Toothfairy

where is Tapu ? removed from Heidel ?

3. Achille

No unfortunately they say no information about it , And in addition the text displays NPC bug And still no information above, it's total silence

JM likes this.
  4. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

nice.... if its under 5 minutes ill likely use it.... if not ill probably just keep autopathing my horse to places. Well.... maybe when I have things to do in Valencia city.

5. Soulscar

P2W token 10 secs.
    Blackstone 40 minutes.

I hear they are very quick.

6. ZyZy

I don't like this at all. For anyone level 49 trying to fish with a friend, you've ruined their day.

1. What unexplained exploit are you trying to fix? Why not disable all guns when a sub 50 player is the captain?
    2. Does the level 49 get to defend themselves or just watch their boat get sunk?
    3. And - what if some random level 50+ accomplice jumps onto the boat so someone else can attack?
    4. Following up on the 3rd question, what if two friends, one level 49, and the other 50+ are un-grouped hanging out fishing?

#46 ZyZy, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  7. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

Ans high end tanky spots is all that matters, u will get there faster than others, start wity mansh/aakman

8. Rising_Chaos

Rising_Chaos Rising_Chaos Witch 8 EU

was pretty much asking about the same stuff on page1 or 2^^

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  9. Toothfairy

so if someone want to sink your boat he can ask a friend lvl 50 to board your boat and they can destroy it , even if you are lvl 49 char and afk fish ?

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  10. Factorial

I have to say, things seem to actually be evolving/progressing. Despite all the pay to win nonsense and the extra overtime pearl abyss is spending on the milking stool, the game is expanding its horizon and getting away from some of the closed-mindedness and attitudes.

Felyni likes this.
  11. Rising_Chaos

Rising_Chaos Rising_Chaos Witch 8 EU

seems like that

12. Asterotis

Can we stop with the re-selling of that stupid Kibelius outfit?

Phoenixxx75 and Thelemna like this.
  13. iller

Are you goddamned SERIOUS here? ...the really simple lifeskill updates/additions are a YEAR over date from when KR got them and you guys are giving us a BALLOON when there's already a GLUT of Tier8 COURSERS on the market? ...look .. dudes... getting around the Map isn't the Problem in BDO. It's not the travel routes that have caused like 4/5ths of the people (who flooded in with the Steam release) to quit the game again. It's that there's nothing worthwhile to Travel TO. ...Motivation in general and just going ANYWHERE is so completely arbitrary in this game because everything is so oppressively governed by RNG - - - - and the one thing PA finally added to address that (Caphras) appears to only be a logical investment for those who've already PEN'd every piece of Gear b/c we casuals & non-Whales sure AF don't get enough of them in our normal daily travels to even consider using them as the the actual Enhancement materials we were promised by InvenGlobal & Pearl Abyss.

I don't know WHY y'all have had almost a YEAR's time to try and explain this to them and ya never did. I guess nothing of value will be lost when they finally dump ya all as the NA Publisher :\

jrs1, Hilly, Factorial and 6 others like this.
  14. Jajudi

I really LOVE that twice respawn speed in those spots, rly ty for that update. We will be able to share spots easier without pvp, and even improve profit in previously "slow respawn" spots :D

Fateneko, Factorial and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  15. easay9

you do???????????

16. Hemuk

I really was finally expecting an announcement for masteries to be released on the 26th. On the roadmap they mention they'll implement further lifeskill buffs on "summer updates", so I guess the "Q2" plan is scratched until they implement this "summer" updates which could come on ****ing september for all we know; a year and a half after processing stones were released in KR lol

iller and Factorial like this.
  17. TruDeath

@JM The balloon takes 15 mins from Valencia to Altinova.

18. Cascaden

Increase drop rates when?
    Focus on balance of classes when?
    Create more engaging pve when?
    Make the enhancement system less tedious and time consuming when?

Phoenixxx75 and easay9 like this.
  19. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Thanks!

20. GodlessBeauty

well, after claiming it on my acc it was in my in-game mail. then clicked on it, but nothing in my inventory...pls tell me that I just have to search for it once moresomewhere else....oh, its ok^^ it was in my pearl inventory.

CM Servantes likes this.