1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 13th June 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Targeryian

"Item drop rate has been increased by 50% when defeating monsters in Arsha server."

nice! let the hunt begin

2. DKHunt

NPC dating system,,,? That's...weird...
    I would have preferred between players but...oh well...

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

Good to see those wizard fixes.

Oh, wait.

4. Xaphria

Coherent Ul fix when ? its like one month when u broke it with patch and its not working? can't see promotion tab, guild information etc. Maybe just say we don't support windows 7 ... oh w8 it would be shot in knee .. <pissed off >

BooLee likes this.
  5. zeecrazyone

No it is "every" class. Your crazy or don't realize the problem if you believe that. It is simply wiz/witch do almost NO damage. Not a decrease like other classes, not able to grind, not able to kill ANYTHING.

As a witch with 520 GS i used to be able to kill people in node wars. Now with full buffs/villas. I can possibly kill 1-2 each node war. Even crappy guilds with 400-450 gs players I can't kill them at all.

Read reports and what is actually going on before you ASSUME every class is playable at the moment. Because at the moment a 520+ Gs witch/wiz is simply useless. Since no damage is done.

Mouseface, Veight and Vic Silver like this.
  6. Gingen

Gingen Guildmarm Sorceress 59 NA

Legit. Every maint and costume update I feel like I'm being punished for choosing to play and stick with Mystic. We already do garbage damage and miss out on costumes that other classes have INCLUDING LAHN! Why does this happen? I just want my class to be viable again and not get shafted because lazy fighters keep shouting "nerf mystic". I don't understand lol

7. Eduardo Leonardi

Stop your bloody moaning, its not just your class, its basically every single class in the game at the moment. [2]

8. zeecrazyone

Why does EU get an extra boss on Wednesday? or is that simple bad formatting/typing?

9. ghoulz666

Quite lazy to not have time to rig the outfit for Mystic. It's not like she has a tail and hooves, she's a @#$%ing human with the same body like the rest of them.

10. Solsi

Not really. Witch+wizard has a durability bug for about 6+ months back in 2016. If you used Mana Absorption, you weapon durability went down so fast you couldn't grind more than 30 minutes.

But yeah, nice that at least someone finds great joy in others suffering or the fact that other's classes are borderline unplayable. Good for you I guess?

I can't say the same. I never felt good about other's classes having game breaking bugs or being gutted by devs. I'm not even enjoying the fact that former 1v5 demi-god mystics are now about as effective as a sack of potatoes. But I guess it's a matters of maturity or feeling a sense of solidarity with rest of the community? Some people apparently lacks that.

Stillwaters, Vic Silver and Samael_II like this.
  11. shadowgod

people moaning about witch/wizard not being buffed try maining a DK, since its inception with the exception of the recent SA/FG changes we've had ONE adjustment to the the class that was 6 months ago with everything else being costmetic. A glass cannon class that bearly does the damage it should with heals that go from a 50-200 (200 being a 20 sec cooldown) and uber slow moves like spirit blaze that no longer have super armour making it worthless. I really hope they look at the class as a whole cus if the goal is class balancing striker/mystics should not have an advatage against us like they do, im not asking for much just heals that actually heal and attack speed buffs on one or two skills

12. Rick_C137

No wiz/witch fix - afk fishing for weeks. FIX OUR GAME

Veight likes this.
  13. RengerEl

@CM Yukimura Can we get some help on the boss times? Are the 00:00 PDT the following day, or the same day. Format seems to suggest following, but no boss spawns at 03:00 PDT Wednesday would suggest the same day. I know it can be asking a lot to get one piece of information that isn't vague and could be interpreted more than one way, but it seems that schedules shouldn't be one of those things.

14. WizChar

There is content that kr still has that we don't and you continue to give us shitty, pointless and useless "content" patch after patch. I would say this is getting stupid, but you as developers surpassed that long ago. You guys need to pull your heads out of your asses and reevaluate why you all became game developers and start giving a **** about your community.

Stillwaters and Veight like this.
  15. Tealis

So you've got Maehwa in a state where its pretty much useless. Revamp the stam nerfs to valks but instead of chaning the stamina cost of chase and giving maehwa just a little bit of viability in the game, you bring out NPC dating? What are you guys thinking? Has the demand for NPC dating been so high that I just haven't seen it on anywhere? If this is what you mean by "listening to the player base" then I think you guys need to take a second and really figure out what the player base is asking for. also NO PvP while a world boss is up? this is rediculious. If I'm in the battle arena, guess what.... I couldnt care less about the world boss being up. so don't force me to stop attempting to enjoy this game.

16. WindGolden

@CM Yukimura Give me back the boss respawn time of last week D:<

Joycey likes this.
  17. Peisinoe

Are you spamming this gif on all threads?

Reported

CM Yukimura likes this.
  18. WizChar

First off what is your gear score. Second thing you are level 59. Third thing, mystic is in a better position right now than most classes. :hardthenking:

Shoucouscous likes this.
  19. Wylph

Wylph Ninja 62 EU

They are just deploying the patches Pearl Abyss gives them. Being insulting and crying isn't going to get you anything.

Fateneko, DeltaTiger, PIushy and 4 others like this.
  20. Garryfre

Love the stamina consumption reduction for Valk! Thank you soooo much!