1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 13th June 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Dropkicks

Lolol, best gif ever.
    "Who the **** let Tim throw!?"
    This is what happens when everyone gets a ribbon in school ffs.

Stillwaters and Veight like this.
  2. Slynx

Slynx Slynx Witch 61 EU

Reports? Really? That's all what was done?
    This is the biggest subject in Bugs section, more than 1000 responses and almost 100 000 views from players affected and after month ale what we get is "under investigation"?
    In my job we work with tickets too, but if there is something really important they always grab the phone and immediatly call to me.

3. Rapitor

Well that dating system sounded pretty amusing... But all you get is titles? Meh... Was hoping for interactions or maybe special accessories or something along those lines.

Daralima, Fateneko and Stillwaters like this.
  4. Slynx

Slynx Slynx Witch 61 EU

https://community.blackdesertonline...-witch-accuracy-on-skills-not-working.202572/

I cannot be more precise if you still don't know what is going on with witches/wizards.

5. midgard229

what's with the recycling of pearlshop costumes? Warrior and Sorceress still missing Milren Fedora which is almost 2 years old; and other classes still missing their others; what's next? the Termine re-release?

Lefteye, Onoderane and Obey the Posse like this.
  6. Obey the Posse

@CM Yukimura Please don't wait 1 year from KR content for DK Stella like you did for Kisleev Sorc. How were sales btw for Kisleev, bet they weren't as good as they could have been on the count interest dissipates overtime.

Lefteye likes this.
  7. Slynx

Slynx Slynx Witch 61 EU

Hehe, yeah.
    Most of the classes have better range - Musa, maehwa, ranger, berserker, even wizard.
    It's not amazing, it's not even good. Works like a ranged CC ( alot of classes have one), but who is just standing and waiting for cc without any guard or sa?
    Good luck with your "very long" once any grab class will get near you... and it works good only against weaker enemies. Once your SA is down, you (obviously) get CC/dmg and witch SA is weak according to fact how much hits you take fighting in close combat (all skills except ranged CC).

Crimson_Scarlet and Veight like this.
  8. Epholio

I have to repeat myself; wtf are you doing atm with witch and Wizards?!?
    We need our damage back !!

Veight likes this.
  9. Tjaranis

we are in an agreement that the witch need change, i already said that, but i don't see anything new that hasn't been there ever since the first awakening.

as for the points: only the sorc and ranger got a skill with as long range CC as the Witch/Wiz(ignoring meteor and blizzard which have longer range than any other skill ingame by quite a bit), and witch got 3times+- more skills, than any other class, with very long ranged CC.
    it is a major asset after the balance changes to be able to fire aoe cc from very long range into a zerg of enemy+friendlies; as any CC that lands (which is more impactful now as CC+SA+Dmg is rarer now) will give an advantage to your team, both saving them or giving them free kills.

that's the same for almost every class.
    very few classes got chaining of immunity iframes.
    so while the witch is certainly more vulnerable than other classes because of the long cast time, and that (as i also wrote) got no defence against grabs, we still have the ability to have SA for a very long time, even more, if it is directional due to skills with front block (which if that is the route we want to go should be a full block, magic shield around you, which would enforce the "fortress" gameplay of the current witch skill-set/toolkit).

I did add a long list of bad things and I do agree, the witch leaves much to be desired and there is a huge disconnection between the gameplay design of the main weapon and awakened weapon which doesn't at all match up with the actual in-game play which the current setup forces:
    the design is long SA+B chaining, very low reason to every move, "basically a fortress->can't move but good luck getting through it" and main weapon is more like a precision water cannon(it was a long range nuker mage with support abilities back in the day),
    while the current gameplay design forces you to teleport on every TP cd, constantly trying to dodge and buy time, and continually throwing out CC's to hope you get a lucky hit and can jump on them for some damage (if the distance wasn't too high).
    so gameplay design doesn't match up at all with the general skill-set/toolkit design for the weapons, especially the Awakened weapon; and I would personally love to see that changed, so that the awakened skill-set match up to the "forced/wanted" gameplay style, so it feels like it is the intuitive way to play the character not like you are trying to hammer a nail in with your phone -_- .

#69 Tjaranis, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  10. Wargarim

@CM Yukimura i like how all the people that tagged you that are either really upset or had genuine suggestions to improve the game got ignored and instead you answered questions about the box dating system and the boss spawn system. I will try and ask as nicely as possible. Who is the one that asked for all these pvp changes in the first place. I genuinely want to know. I also would like to ask if there is anything you can do to bring all the speed hackers to a stop. They are destroying the in game economy I know a few that have told me they simply want to be banned and are surprised they have gotten away with it for so long. Also what class do you play/prefer? Did you ever play the game? If you did then you'd know where all this hostility and sadness in the forums is coming from and just simply not replying to the 4 @s that I've seen so far due to whatever reason, is just not ok to do. I don't know if you are the only one with your job title or if your the only one that bothered to respond, regardless it looks and feels terrible. So I ask you to respond as constructively and informatively as possible. Please. @CM Yukimura

Onoderane likes this.
  11. mmmP

upload_2018-6-13_11-31-10.png

>All Female Classes
    >No Mystic Epheria Marine Classic Set in the pearl shop
    >???

@CM Yukimura

What happened to the Mystic and Striker Epheria Marine Classic Set? We know they already exist...

Veight likes this.
  12. Tjaranis

i am guessing its because i am grinding at fogan, favorited place, so i one shot even with this, so havent felt it.
    and in pvp there is generally so many high geared that i just assume that's the new norm in rbf; so didn't consider it a bug (as i said used to witch being extremely squicy and kind of nuddle hitting vs. higher geared).

but yer that sounds pretty awfull ^^
    it is funny I just assumed this was just how it was supposed to be, as that's how i remembered it :P

#72 Tjaranis, Jun 13, 2018
  13. Gingen

Gingen Guildmarm Sorceress 59 NA

I'm not saying Mystic is bottom tier but we're certainly not in a great position. The lack of defensive abilities prevents us from executing full combos to actually get our damage out, and even then, our damage is low as a whole UNLESS we get our combo in.

I'm not bitching just to *****. Just feels like Mystic gets skipped over, especially with costumes.

[​IMG]

14. Tjaranis

it's kind of funny that the "NPC Dating system" is clearly an "NPC prostitution system".
    i mean look at it:
    1. you need to pay a high amount of wealth to the person.
    2. the person looks at all the people who paid her and choose on rng% for which of the people who paid her highamounts she will "dated" that week.
    3. repeats it next week.

kind of funny no one really figured that one out :P

is there a cashshop to reduce this tedious process of gaining titles?
    is it made so that we have to pay our way around PA not knowing how to design a proper amity gain system? ;)

15. rachcouture

rachcouture Valkyrie 60 NA

[​IMG]

Why is it so hard to add a costume Korea has had for over a year now? This isn't even the only one missing; there's several we still don't have that'd make for easy money, but continue to be neglected.

16. Tjaranis

you should be able to one-shot without?
    or you should be able to guarantee the full combo so you can one-shot without them being able to react?
    not quite sure what you want here, as both of these sounds awful and is what they are trying to move away from, which i am very happy about.

when that is said i don't really feel like i run into mystics where i am "that seem excessive strong", which i find as a good change to the gameplay.
    things like getting literally 1shot through 100% block by 1 warrior ult, at 280+dp
    or fighting a top geared ninja's which I often feel have excessive strong burst and ability to evade CC, but that's a normal feel against a counter-classes ;P
    but such things quickly become very toxic to play against, and overall diminishes the fun everyone can have.

17. Aishara

I made a mistake. delete this post

#77 Aishara, Jun 13, 2018
  18. Tjaranis

sadly only a few classes got cool costumes :(
    only a few got nice idle animation sets as well...
    it's really sad.. selling us all this crap and rng bs, but they can't invest the time to create something that they can sell, nope need to sell air! because they can't use the time to do decent animation sets and cool/beautiful outfits that we would actually see the value in paying for and why there would be a price for it....

damn kakao and pa the greedy .....*SKELETOR WARRIOR!!!*

19. Meliea

Lahn needs matching underwear for the marine outfit, this looks stupid with totally not matching underwear.

20. Cyrus Glitch

Wait what: “ready to decimate foes with an assortment of flashy high flying moves.” lol did you buff Lahn then? Because she isn’t “decimating” anything anytime soon.

Stillwaters likes this.