1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 13th June 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Aishara

@CM Yukimura The new boss spawn chart was not written in chronological order, which leads to a bunch of questions. For EU, does the 00:00, 02:00 and 05:00 columns represent the beginning of that day, or the next day? so is 05:00 under Wednesday actually 05:00 Thursday morning, meaning will Nouver or Karanda spawn at 05:00 CEST Thursday monrning? Also, does 00:00 represent midnight the same day (23:59) or 00:01 the next day, meaning on Thursday after Offin spawns at 19:00 CEST, is the next boss going to be Kzarka/Karanda or Nouver/Kzarka. Thank you for your reply in advance, and as a suggestion, i would recommend any future charts be in chronological order (first event in a day listed in the first column) and that 00:00 be marked as midnight of that day and listed as the last column, to avoid confusion. Thank you.

Attached Files:

#81 Aishara, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. Ateena

Can we have some useful features added already?
    QoL updates? No? Ok. No money for you then.

3. Tjaranis

“Item drop rate has been increased by 50% when defeating monsters in Arsha server.”
    Love that change!.
    Hate that you can't pvp in desert bc of prison, which is a useless timewasted

“※ When the attacks of both the attacker and the attackee while moving a certain distance very quickly overlap, the damage of the attacker is applied to the attackee even when the attackee has Forward Guard up. On screen it may look like the attackee successfully defends the attack of the attacker’s as the attack appears to have been launched from the front of the attackee. However, the server may detect it as an attack that goes through the attackee and damage may be applied.
    This may happen for skills like Maehwa’s Dragon Bite and Warrior’s Solar Flare. We are currently working to resolve the issue and will update you on the progress.”

TVYM for telling us ^^

“buffs to tamers”
    Someone’s going to be happy about those

"no general changes to enhancement gear gab issue"
    sad panda
    "no bug fixes or changes on witch"
    sad panda

#83 Tjaranis, Jun 13, 2018
  4. LORDZERG

World boss table is perfect now, it was discrimination before today because some players (me included) want bosses after midnight
    Maybe tett offin need to be moved at 23:00 or 00:00 but its ok for me at 2:00

5. ElPsyKongroo

Why can't I date Lara :(
    Or Orwen
    or Yaz...

or puia... Q~Q

or cleia

#85 ElPsyKongroo, Jun 13, 2018
  6. KingKickAss

You lied and said that all those pvp updates for that month was just testing. Clearly because you didnt want people to leave right away and instead expect you to revert them after the heavy negative feedback.

Also, you still haven't fixed the UI bug.

It amazes me how they have managed to string people along this far from everything I've seen.

#86 KingKickAss, Jun 13, 2018
  7. Stilgar

Stilgar Wizard 61 EU

5th week of totally unplayable Wizard / Witch. Can't grind or do anything in PvP except popping PAs and Heals. I'm personally a 549 renown wizard with 254 AP and i can't even kill anything in T1s with 50-60 less RS than me. And yet many people try to compare minor bug skills to something like this.

@CM Yukimura Do you even plan to give compensation for us that we literally can't even play the game, unless we AFK or re-roll to another class? No ofcourse not, you don't give a shiaat. You either never listen the community cuz you simply don't care or you just have ZERO impact on developers no matter what you're telling them. Old players that we've been playing since the release know very well how you just don't care at all, it's unreal. You know, its good to care for the $$$$$$$ since this is a company and people feed their families out of it, but at bare minimum deliver some serious customer support in return.

Veight likes this.
  8. Veight

Addressed to who? Definitely not the player base

9. Obey the Posse

Seriously, where is their new costume designer? I'd think that selling costumes for 30 bucks a pop would be bread and butter income for PA/Kakao.

Lefteye and midgard229 like this.
  10. Aikatears

Aikatears Tearslight Ranger 49 NA

11. Tjaranis

Want to express my disappointment in the Prison of desert pvp on the pvp server.
    there is only 1 server to pvp on and to punish people harder than karma for pvp'ing on it in 1 of the only 2 area's of the game for endgame pvp/grinding, is really disappointing to see and experience.

why can't we just have 1 place where we can have free pvp without completely losing all income and having to wait or deal with major zerg play....

it really feels like you are trying your hardest to ignore on of the games biggest strength.

12. midgard229

they are spending the money on bdo mobile development.

there are a bunch of already released KR outfits and even ones that people saw in the data but they won't release; on top of that the new costume designer is too good and needs to tone down their detail to meet with the teams lack of ability.

the devs have become so lazy; not releasing any accessories in the cash shop like earrings and under armor as well as not allowing the new hairs to be customization. it's so lazy and sad.

Lefteye and Onoderane like this.
  13. WRX

WRX

Idk exactly what you are going on about, but this kinda feels like a troll. The issue with witch/wiz is strictly relating to damage, specifically pet damage. If you were unaware, much of our damage comes from the flows of our skills (like other classes) expect our pets are the ones that deal that damage, not the caster.

There has been good evidence that either pets do zero damage from critical hits and/or have bugged (or stealth nerfed) accuracy. Additionally, they likely do not benefit from renown bonuses as stated last week, which makes no damn sense.

If you don't believe me, just go test on another person with gear (like 540+, not some 400 ********). Hit them with points in your flows, and then unspec flows and hit them again. Almost the same damage.

14. Onoderane

Marriage system you mean? I agree. Been wishing for it ever since the game got released. :)

15. Eas007

"Stamina consumption for the skill Promptness has been decreased from 200 to 100."

And we've come full circle. Thx I guess :)

16. Shadow8125

You know, I don't remember reading about anyone screaming and hollering over the original boss timers.
    You know the timers where a boss would go into window for 3-6 hours and sometime in that window appear.
    This would cause people to "run" across the world to try and get to the boss before everyone who was close killed it.
    But damned if people are not losing their damn minds over preset times.

Another thing I'm noticing is that people are not united in the next "whine topic".
    All whiners, please get together somewhere else, and decide what is the latest "My life will end if this doesn't get implemented" (like what was said about Lahn) and then all of you post about it.
    By doing this, those of us who think you need a reality check will be able to breeze through the stupid and get to the meat of the posts that have meaning.

Much appreciated.
    Someone who remembers this is a game and that the world doesn't revolve around him.

17. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 61 NA

What a hoe
    • Once you become a couple, this relationship will only last a week. Also, you cannot confess to another NPC while you are in the relationship with a NPC, but other adventurers can continue to confess to the NPC you are in the relationship with.

18. Stillwaters

Thank you for the wiz update its something at least.

19. Parilee

Parilee Badgirl Maehwa NA

npc dating system = the most worthless thing ever introduced into the game! what kind of loser would date an npc? ...srsly?! that is unless the npc can interact w/ the player in erp. otherwise, its a complete, useless waste of time.

Slynx likes this.
  20. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Yes, what kind of loser, indeed.