1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 13th June 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Shutara

Shutara Shutara Ninja 57 EU

Ninja should be perceived as glass cannon. High risk, high reward.
    But then, I agree about class balance being sunk deep in the mud. AP relevance is just too big right now and other stats basically don't matter.

2. kyse

stayed up till 3am for Karanda and she didnt spawn can u please get the times and days right like wtf

3. Stilgar

Did you call 911?

4. Tjaranis

Skill EXP: Mercenary's Skill (60 min), Skill EXP +30% has been added in the option “Combat EXP: Mercenary's Experience (60 min), Combat EXP +200%”

the SP buff doesn't stack with the other SP buffs, combat book/blackspirit/etc. at least its not applying for me..
    makes it utterly useless.

also, give us the ability to see how much % we get in total of both.
    and FGS buff the SP after 1650 from 1 per lvl back to 3. 1 is just utterly insane considering you need like 2600+ to fully utilize all skills, which is a MUST now that none awak is our CC and awak are our dmg (for witches thats how it is at least to effectively play; with extremely bad weapon switching skills and horrific main-weapon skills to fight the extreme gap-closers, extreme speeds, perma blocking and constant iframes every other class has gotten which we really got Zero counter to fight (just gotta hope they make a mistake and CC lands))

another thing with all the SA/B and CC changes it's becoming kind of a hell to figure out what applies what, and asking every player to relearn every class, with so many classes, is a bit much.
    allow us the option to turn on "SA/CC Effects", meaning if I use a skill with SA I get a slight golden glow (which is easy to understand whats going on, SA), if I use skills with CC I will blink red.
    (as such it gives a really easy way for players to distinguish what is going on before you played thousands of hours on/against each class (Again btw, as you wiped clean the previous muscle memory for these).

it's also about time you remove combat ability from Ghillie suits, I cannot explain how angry it makes me whenever I meet a ghillie.
    I literally got a ghillie myself which I ONLY use when I meet someone in ghillie that I just can't touch, then I throw on my ghillie and more often than not Own them.
    that's how ridiculously op and impossible to track the ghillie makes you when setting in the right colour and fighting in the right environment for that colour scheme. at night characters literally becomes invisible and you need to run with specific filters and brightness to be able to see and track them in a fight.
    which is just Horrifically bad design.
    (this is ignoring all the extreme abuse, botting, hacking, harassing, etc. bs that Ghillies make you immune to report/detection/frapsing.)

Ruffe, Samael_II and LORDZERG like this.
  5. Shenzaar

ive seen this bug mentioned a few times on the forum.I run win 7 x64,what exactly is this bug you are talking about?

6. Tjaranis

she did, but they were to busy trying to teach some little smartass some basic manners ;)

7. WizChar

no where in what i said does it say "I will get something out of this". Simple words that make people like yourself want to respond with the "I'm a good guy and going to say what i think is right". Fact of the matter is they need to care more for their community. Which was my ending statement. Mission accomplished though. Found the "good guy".

Ruffe likes this.
  8. Stilgar

Hello, you sound like her lawyer mate

9. bobo1979

Someone noticed 50% droprate on arsha channel?

10. Allegame

gl grinding there. its a pvp server, you will PVP not grind :) Now arsha is full of ppl that cry when they are PK-ed :))) hahahaha

Ruffe likes this.
  11. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 64 EU

are u kidding me??? when u going to actuly look into how ur class workes?? i play ninja full tet BIS, i usaly pvp in high lvl spots, and i can tell u i dont even 2 combo ppl and i can tell u i never ever one shot anyone exept if they have low lvl gear, i can tell u tho that me as a ninja if i dont play corectly and use my skills good i get oneshot or tow shot, i can say all classes in game would probly oneshot u if they have that ap and u have 312dp flat and dont undetand what ur doing and so on, maby look into what ur diffrent skills gives u? so u can use them when u need, just cuz u think u shuld faceroll ppl to death dosent make it so,

#131 Ruffe, Jun 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  12. KingKickAss

Cant use Guild Rank or look at your own guild wall etc. Various UI features just wont load.

13. Bangkirai

These new EU boss timers are a total insult to your dedicated players.
    You really want to chase us all away?

If you are working all day, then have to do shopping after your work, prepare food, have a good dinner, its past 19.00, so u cant do that boss.
    Now then the next boss you planned at midnight, sorry but people go to bed before that time mostly!

When am I supposed to do bosses now?????
    You dont even give me the chance to do bosses anymore.

14. Allan1985

in the korean culture if you dont sweat blood and tears to acomplish something then you must commit sepuku, kill your 1st born, and let your wife be raped, so the impossible schedules are a hidden test of worth, just like the random reset of imperial vendors or the chance to win the bid of the item you want from market. sad thing is the other games are just a copy of a copy of a copy of other shitty games, terribly optimized, or just depleted of content, so until a new decent game comes around we are stuck in this frustrating game bro.....*cries internally*

15. The_Inquisitor

This would actually be good. Take my money and make this happen.

16. Shutara

Shutara Shutara Ninja 57 EU

But you know...there are strip clubs irl too...just saying.

17. Ib0r

Why you putted Marine costume for all classes included Lahn and forgot about Mystic? Another marketing strategic dumb thing? C.R.E.A.M $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    "Black Desert Online - Only for rich kids with nothing but fake friends"