1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 13th March 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Mar 13, 2019.

  1. izziebick

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2018
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    13
    Given my luck with RNG, I will end up with 4 DUOs.
     
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  2. Kelet

    Joined:
    May 24, 2017
    Messages:
    45
    Likes Received:
    20
    It showed up just long enough for me to collect my fame and now it's gone again and took my money with it.

    Edit: So it looks like, there was no icon. Then the icon showed up after several minutes. And when I opened the icon and clicked the silver, it moved the silver into my inventory. And now that the safe is empty again, there's no icon.
     
    #102 Kelet, Mar 14, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  3. Seamah

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2017
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    1

    Yes that is what I saw. No icon. Then I got mail saying there was money in the safe and now there is an icon. :)
     
  4. NannaOgg

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2017
    Messages:
    161
    Likes Received:
    62
    Sent a ticket regarding I want my war hero title back, it was just passed on. And who names themselves GM Unknown? Seriously
     
  5. Shaggz

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2019
    Messages:
    151
    Likes Received:
    35
    I miss that game
     
  6. NannaOgg

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2017
    Messages:
    161
    Likes Received:
    62
    FOR F'S SAKE you have NOT put back MAOMAO AND SWELLFISH in the water for months even for this TRI ACC QUEST. I friggin hate u!
    Screwing us over, over and over, and over and over.

    I am now harpooning in cron island for them, so if you are pro 5 and have a fishing boat this quest is doable.
     
    #106 NannaOgg, Mar 14, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  7. Castill4n

    Castill4n Zhejiang Striker 61

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2017
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    2
    5% Chance for the Tri Upgrade ? yeah. screw this Event.
     
  8. Unranked

    Unranked Unranked Striker 62 EU

    Joined:
    May 28, 2017
    Messages:
    175
    Likes Received:
    64
    5% but u can try an avarage twice a day for 6 days long so the chance of getting one of the items tri is roughly 46%.
    The part I dont like is the 8,5% chance of not getting a single tri... imagine being the only sucker in ur guild getting trash? I rather see a lower succes chance then a higher one.
     
  9. Ben Phoenix

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2018
    Messages:
    1,461
    Likes Received:
    1,548
    I actually see lots of people in game who are getting TRI. Just try, seriously. You guys are so freaking dramatic and negative. Geez.
     
    AryaStark and Nycroyse like this.
  10. Shastalya

    Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2016
    Messages:
    2,346
    Likes Received:
    3,379
    Sorry but postivity isnt allowed here, please move on as we label you a wk.
     
    Ben Phoenix likes this.
  11. Ben Phoenix

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2018
    Messages:
    1,461
    Likes Received:
    1,548
    lel, soory.
     
    Shastalya likes this.
  12. izziebick

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2018
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    13
    You need to do something about Dark Rift rewards, or if something sits unbought on the market long enough you eat the cost and give us the silver for it. An unusable item that can't be sold is not a reward it's garbage. The Dark Rift bosses are quickly becoming not worth it. The majority of the time, when I open a box, I feel robbed.
     
  13. Nezrox

    Nezrox Kitsuneonii Warrior 61 NA

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2015
    Messages:
    121
    Likes Received:
    74
    lol failed on a 80% chance of success with the old moon crap, i can already see the bs more clearly
     
  14. Nycroyse

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2018
    Messages:
    121
    Likes Received:
    49
    Its not like you have one day for tri attempt but 6 and also a lot of people get it. Someone even did pen attempt but failed
     
    Ben Phoenix likes this.
  15. Ben Phoenix

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2018
    Messages:
    1,461
    Likes Received:
    1,548
    Well, you still had 20% chance to fail. 80% isn't 100%.
     
  16. Prochilles

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2016
    Messages:
    1,532
    Likes Received:
    640
    You know what, how about just giving us all free full pen gear so we can play the game? It has been 3 years of this constant flow of free items and thank goodness I refused to enhance, or spend literally years try hard grinding just to be given all hard earned gear for free. Due to these events getting tri accessories, which used to be the equivalent of months of effort for most people, is now less valuable than getting a base aaccessory a year ago. Rip
     
    Zimtblog likes this.
  17. Dark Warrior

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2019
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    When I talk to Douglas he does not give me any quest.......

    Edit : On another computer, Douglas gives me the missions xD
     
    #117 Dark Warrior, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  18. IWalkAlone

    Joined:
    May 8, 2017
    Messages:
    245
    Likes Received:
    162
    Open quest window "O" and at the bottom icons check "All"
     
  19. CM Servantes

    Community Coordinator

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2017
    Messages:
    1,369
    Likes Received:
    1,779
    Hello guys,

    We have new additions for this week's patch notes:

    Regards.
     
  20. AryaStark

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2016
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    7
    Remember, this is the "wailing wall" of BDO:
    People come here to whine or wail because they enjoy it, or because they have a negative mental attitude, or they want attention, or a pessimistic outlook on life. But now and then someone gives compliments, or posts contructive criticism or suggestions :)
     
    Ben Phoenix likes this.

Share This Page