1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 13th May 2020

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, May 13, 2020.

1. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

well sure seem they do not care about Valk anymore i guess because it was one of the first toon and now it just a forgotten toon but they can not take are looks away even if they never want to up date it

2. Cascaden

Content > Events when? Revisit older outdated content when?

Ruffe likes this.
  3. REMEDX

Disgusting how every super healthy five star class got 30% to 50% bonus damage to their already fking OP PVE damage and the classes who are **** at PVE and PVP like ranger and tamer, I'm not playing neither of them got like 5% to 10% boost. Poor Valk didn't got anything for ages. I have to throw up when I look at the patch notes, why does ZERK needs a raise in their damage ? like slugfest got from 693% to 1210% are you kidding me ? And even the last hit got a boost, and they are already a hell of a PVE class. But poor Ranger nerfed to the death in PVE and got like one skill boosted... It's a joke. Tamer is a joke in PVP, everybody knows that and got no buff. I don't even like tamer, but man, I feel sorry for the class because they never get anything great, just like Valks. The only thing Abyss care about is money, even these times they don't really show respect to people who lost their jobs or working from home for less money, or any simphaty for the world by giving them something to make them feel important to you or I don't know some pearl bonus, or just a letter to the player base, something nice you know, because in reality it doesn't really cost you anything because it's virtual. Nevermind, profit is profit, isn't it until you do great, It doesn't matter. Next patch I would make it a little bit harder to enchance boss gear to TRI, like 100 FS, 0.4 % and I wiuld put something in the pearl shop that gives you extra percentage. That way you can make more money. Ohh and Black Stone Armor drop rate should be less so when I look up the CM I won't see 2000 pcs in order at the highest price, but 1203014014012 pcs and no chance to buy one in a week. And after that I would sell them at the Pearl Shop for 14000 Pearl each. There are too many problems with the game that makes it so unbelievably ****, in a way. Even the Apparels, there are no good looking Armors in game, I mean the Armors in the game looks like ****, Boss armors looks like you came out of a Cave, man. Every game has decent Armors, it GIVES you the feeling that you REACHED something more in the game, you reached a certain level, you made something great and everybody can see you from far, "ohhh that's a XXX Armor that guy is 60+ and it looks great, that's why I'm gonna grind for". No, Abyss just makes Pearl Items. Why not, it makes money for us, we don't care, **** the players, there's always enough community in the game. We only care about money, there's always enough stupid players who doesn't care about the bad things, they can bare with it, just like in life when a bad minister or politician makes your life miserable and people tolerate them till they die. It's just like that, I don't understand people. Whatever, here comes the flame, and smartass people who knows everything, despite the fact that I wrote it down, they will still come and will not give a ****.

#23 REMEDX, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
    Phoenixxx75 and valasceria like this.
  4. Castor Troy

This Valk and Musa hate is outta this world... zero buffs for so long.. musa used to be at least the fastest class in game, movement and pve wise.. now what do we have? nothing. We are joke against any other class, we arent fast enough, amount of CC and DMG cant be even compared.. all we have is that the playstyle is awesome. but it hurts to be this forgotten... RIP VALKS AND MUSAS stay strong for yourselfs coz PA has trown us under the bus.... end of my cry episode... thx :D

5. Inspirer

Isn't it obvious? They just don't care about valkyries! That's been proven like for 2 years. That is why the only valk you can meet in BDO is a gathering one. And what is the point to write about it anyways? I have an unanswered ticket for 50 days. No one just cares!

Patrik2991 likes this.
  6. Vettiyo

Hello!

Thanks for the Life Event but when can Archer finally have new outfits or at least have event/returning outfits modeled to them, seriously!!!

I hold my breath every week but we get NOTHING every week. I understand that Archer/Guardian/Shai are more recent classes but seeing them excluded from most of these themed event outfits really sucks. Are they the least played classes in SEA, is that why no one bothers to give them outfits?

Please ):

7. MamoruKin

is there any % for the infinite pots?

8. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

Good, I don't have to actually play.

Patrik2991 and Ruffe like this.
  9. Naho

Didn't find anything about that sorry :(

10. Felthswrath

damge buffs for a lot of classes... guess which one didn't ??? VALK! BUFF VALKS WHEN?!
    #valklife

11. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

valk dont need pve buffs lol today they only buffed pve musa need more pve buffs in awakening they just troll the class

12. Netreiam

Its not just PvE, they literally name dropped Valk as getting a rework and haven't done anything in the past month since then. Not to mention that she hasn't been buffed in any real way in the past year+ with 99% of changes being useless "made motion of transition between X and Y skill look smoother" ********

13. Inspirer

It is just pathetic. I can't even get closer to a witch at my grinding spot. Her 3 teleports are at least 2 stamina bars for my valk and that's also unprotected dashes. There is no reason to grind with Valk, since you can't even defend your grinding spot!

#33 Inspirer, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
  14. NeferAkhen

Edit: Nevermind... I figured it out... Apparently I have to click specifically on the plus sign and not just on the skill. :o

~~Anybody else having issues spending guild points in Ample Storage lv. 17? We have 238 guild points saved and we definitely have all 16 preceding levels.

Tried restarting my client, and searching for answers, but haven't seen anything posted yet. Any help is appreciated!~~

#34 NeferAkhen, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
  15. The_Lord

how about you play the game instead of waiting for events to give you free stuff, some people in this game are so entitled and lazy lmao.

16. keanud

Archer update When ?
    Archer outfit When ?

Are you serious ? 6 months whith nothing!!!!!!!!! all other classe get updated pve or pvp

Glox likes this.
  17. Glox

Archers - nothing - cool.

How long has it been? Have you done ANY ****ing benchmarks on PVE for them? Now all classes will be triple our clear time.

I didn't hate seeing a guardian clear 3x me when other classes struggled as well. But now.

18. The_Moose

It is insane that you don't have disconnecting while auto-pathing on a boat on your "known issues". Does this dev team honestly not care about the state of their game? Do they have any pride in their work? They had the terrible idea of adding Bartering as a life-skill instead of just making both sailing and trading more relevant. Then they leave the garbage system in it's awful state and then auto-pathing goes broken? Yikes. This is an utter embarrassment.

19. Inspirer

We ask these things since 2016. I see you a relatively new here :)

20. Kasraken

Players:
    #ValkLivesMatter

PA: