1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 13th November 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Nov 13, 2019.

1. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

131119_PN.jpg

Greetings Adventurers,

Water is the most essential element of life because without water you can't go fishing! Speaking of fishing, why don't you dust off your trusty old fishing rod and get into the water to catch the special fish "Yvrug" worth 500,000 Silver?
    We also have something for you enthusiastic adventure log completists. The Black Spirit has stumbled on Deve's "encyclopedia," and completing all six chapters of the book will grant special benefits for all your characters.
    What are you waiting for? Dive into this week's patch notes to learn all the details about Deve's Encyclopedia, Yvrug event, and more. Have fun!

Find all the detailed information below:

New pearl shop arrivals can be found here:

Enjoy!
    BDO Team.

Factorial and Lillesofie like this.
  2. Rinnagans

Rinnagans Tamer 10

"Season of Giving" LOL better open them wallet boi!, last time exp transfer coupon exist Shai class got release shortly.

EDIT: To add, exp transfer coupon exist in pearl shop could foreshadow some class changes coming.

Ruffe likes this.
  3. ghoulz666

Haha these pearl shop deals. I bet some of these players could have bought a real life house by now.

4. DaiDonger

you really should read again before wasting your money

Rinnagans likes this.
  5. Avantala

Maybe succesion is coming soon! :-)

6. Éternel

"You can now gain Trade EXP from bartering."
    Does this mean that we will retroactively get "trade exp" based on the number of exchanges that we have completed?

Trancestor and Sevyrn like this.
  7. Rinnagans

Rinnagans Tamer 10

I know, I'm talking about the exp transfer bundle, the "season of giving" is refer to the event we are receiving. I just find it kinda ironic for them to name it that giving the pearl shop updates.

Ruffe likes this.
  8. Sevyrn

Thank you for posting the patch notes earlier than usual. It's nice to be able to read them while waiting on the server to come up.

9. Doom Smack

I doubt, but we see soon. I wonder how much each barter will give. I also wonder if equipping Trader lifeskill clothes will increase, bit annoying to keep switch if so but still.

I think this is to allow people level up trading level as its needed in a patch later to come where trade level effects number barters can do or some such?

10. Furlozza

oh joy.. how many triple fishing rods do I have... damn... in Port Ephiria *groan*

EDIT: And dang it.. how can my Trader fish AND barter at the same time to increase her Trade lifeskill... hmmmmmmmmmm

11. Rena

fix the friendlist..

12. MENT

Extended maintenance?

[​IMG]

13. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

Sounds great. I really hope it's a tangible amount, even if it takes quite a lot of bartering to really add up.

Just the wrong time listed on the launcher: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/3280

EDIT: Probably already realize, lol.

14. Icemasta

Honest question, what's the point of this

The HP of the following world bosses will no longer drop below a certain point when they go into berserk mode. The first time they go berserk, their HP will not drop below 60%. The second time, their HP will not drop below 10%.

Especially the second enrage, you're asking people to do 90% of the damage in 83.33% of the time, why extend timer if you're then gonna limit timer to 25 minutes but not really and make people waste their time waiting for despawn?

If anything, why not just despawn the boss? If the boss doesn't reach 60% in 15 minutes, just despawn it instead of making people **** around for another 15 minutes.

You're basically forcing people who at least actively tried to kill the boss into just leeching.

15. Ponge85

This all is not really clear for me. So, now the bosses cant be killed in 3 minutes like Karanda/Kzarka in the evenings? You MUST attack/fight the bosses for at least 25 mins (till 2nd rage) now?

16. MinMaid

MinMaid Maehwa 1 NA

Remember when doing bosses was actually fun? You could change channels for a second chance for loot and flag up to absolute randoms :( christmas is ruined and so is my day.

DafuqYouLookinAt, Ruffe and JM like this.
  17. Goldfisch

Goldfisch Wizard 62 EU

never seen more greed in an MMO ...srsly all MMOs and other games are played ...when they bring new or special cash shop deals these things are real DEALS and not 100€ items lmao insane ...instead of draining everything you can from ppl why dont you just give something to them ...ppl hate you for this just use ur asian brain and think long term

Ruffe and JM like this.
  18. chendu

From what I understand it's the opposite... WB won't be killable anymore if they enter Rage mode

I don't understand why they would do that... the rage mode was introduced for us to be able kill the boss even with reduced number of people ... now they're o point coming to a boss at before 5:29 am cause we know they won't die any way..

When we say the Dev are out of touch ..

Ruffe and JM like this.
  19. Ponge85

Well, this does not make any sense at all. Why would they do this? I really hope its some kind of mistranslation, we shall see kutum in 2 hours.

20. Lillesofie

Thank you for the fishing event. But still we get no answer to why Shai is censored? We deserve an answer. #FreeShai

chendu likes this.