1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 13th November 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Amirite

Season of Giving, I actually like the ideas with different kind of seasons and that they add different trees and stuff to the towns.

Allows you to exchange Combat EXP and Skill EXP with another character in your family.
    Well….hmmm...I really don't know what to say here. It's a P2W game so I am not even surprised anymore. I was thinking if it actually would benefit me in my current state of the game and I really don't think it would……………….yet.

I like that they added stuff like this - Deve's Encyclopedia is an unconventional encyclopedia filled with stories about peculiar items Deve has collected

I find it annoying when they change something and do not explain what the changes have of effect, like here:
    Changed the cooldown (So what is the NEW cooldown? missing) for the following recurring quests from character to family-based.
    I know, we are never going to see a change in that, but is still...……..

Anyways, looking forward to a new (again) upgraded UI lol....Man, let's us design it our self then.

Thanks for the update I will now go and buy 100.000.000 pearls.

/tips hat.

Ruffe and Castill4n like this.
  2. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

Update to my own post. The exp is very low. I've only tested a couple of barters but I didn't even gain 0.01% at M14. You may get a few levels for lower level traders over time, but it seems to be significantly lower exp than even land based active trading.

Will update again when I know a bit more.

Update again: 9 barters, no exp movement. So already it's looking like over 90,000 barters for a trade level at M14.

#22 Danchou, Nov 13, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  3. LORDZERG

I don't understand that world boss change, crappy translation. Someone explain if you understand it :D pls. We need to wait the 2 enrages of the bosses before killing them? or we cant kill them if they enrage? C'mon Kakao stop with Google Translate pls.

4. I Am Mother

With the fishing Event, Yvrugs , does anyone know whether or not the Desert Buff applies to these fishes? Also, the events page shows the fishing spot in Grana, being unfamiliar with that place and all, where is it exactly?

Thanks in advance!! <3

5. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

The event fish are considered as items and get sold to regular vendors, so no trade buff.

See here for the Grana spot: http://prntscr.com/pwetb0

I Am Mother likes this.
  6. I Am Mother

Damn, that was like SUPER fast! Thank you so much for that!! Appreciated and all! <3

7. Lefteye

It doesn’t change the length of the cooldown. It changes the type of cooldown from character based to family based.

8. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Yeesh. Event fish again? They don't want us to actually play the game. PvP scene is gasping for air. Last week I decided to step back. Just fished all week. This week I'm deciding to pull the plug and not log back in... Since they don't care if we play the game or not.... Being simply logged in is most important to them... So I don't want to give them that anymore.

I'll probably still lurk till I can fully break the addiction. I'm out though. Best of luck everyone.

LittleBabe, Phoenixxx75 and Ruffe like this.
  9. Trancestor

Same Question from me ?! I did not get anything and all who start later are getting exp now.. Wow nice :(

10. Rising_Chaos

Rising_Chaos Rising_Chaos Witch 8 EU

you too^^

well you also get exp now, just not for what you did until now. I don't see it as much of a problem though because the amount of xp you get seems pretty low anyway

@CM Yukimura
    1. thanks for the early patchnotes
    2. nice addition that was patched in regarding the ability to see the leftover amount of barters per island and removal of the stones near kuit island that kinda everytime blocked the autopathing

JM likes this.
  11. Azhurae

@CM Yukimura Can you have a look at Imperial Trading please? Mine hasn't reset since I sold the Cooking Boxes 24 hours ago. Not sure if anyone else has the same issue.

12. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

I dont get it either. 30 mins is nice in principle because oftentimes bosses allllmost died, but just not really. However, now boss attendance is already declining and its hard to kill them and after dropping their DP... they now become invulnerable (and for how long is that exactly?). It makes no sense.

The gold buff was nice and should've incentivised people to come to bosses, but now they just make it worse again. Indeed, I think you're right, the few people who still tried to do bosses now will just feel their time gets wasted even more.
    The main reason people already dont come is because "theyll despawn anyway", thats what I often hear. And while fighting it until despawn takes the longest, it's worth the least.

They're killing their own boss system right now by making dealing damage take even longer.... At least thats what I fear.

Kasraken, Ruffe and JM like this.
  13. Trancestor

Well depends on how many bartering u did and what trade lvl u have. Im @ 1500 now and got no exp for it. Feels bad man...

14. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

For as far as I understand it, the bosses now become temporarily invulnerable after 15 and 25 mins have passed. How long they stay invulnerable, no idea, because I'm even only deducing they won't just be unkillable because they specifically noted both rage stages. However, the way they state is is that after 15 mins it'll become invulnerable until the end of the fight, because it's when the boss goes berserk. If HP doesn't drop while the boss is berserk, technically it can't die after 15 mins have passed, as it was written here.
    Since they named both stages though, I'm assuming they'll be temporarily invulnerable twice. Which is still dumb, because that counteracts what the DP drop in berserk mode is even for and makes people even less likely to attend bosses and bosses will waste our time even more often.
    Woohoo.

I like boss hunting but this is a terrible move. If I interpret it correctly.

Kasraken and LORDZERG like this.
  15. LithicForm

These ****ing 3head world boss changes I swear to god omegafuckinglol. Every week I check patch notes to see if the game is worth coming back to, and every week they reinforce my decision to stay away.

Everyone needs to give the **** up on PC BDO. It's clear their attentions are all on mobile, console and now whatever the **** Crimson Desert is. We all basically wasted our time and money on a fundraiser experiment.

Rinnagans and Ruffe like this.
  16. Rising_Chaos

Rising_Chaos Rising_Chaos Witch 8 EU

well i'm master 10 and have ~1100 barters

17. RoxiAmbrosia

I must have missed the drama associated with this, I haven't been playing much lately.

18. Cascaden

Yet another "Milk the slowly dying community" patch I see.

#38 Cascaden, Nov 13, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  19. Hemuk

Idk where yall getting this "trade exp" thing from, it doesnt say anything in the patchnotes and I havent gotten a single .01% of exp for my 6k barters, or today's 50+

20. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

The fishing events are less profitable than ever although your silver buys you a bit more due to the market. I love that relic prices are in the toilet and they still nerf them out of fishing events.

JM and RoxiAmbrosia like this.