1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 13th November 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Nov 13, 2019.

1. CM Servantes

Community Manager

We have deleted the line about Trading exp with bartering as it was incorrect.

Regards.

Hemuk likes this.
  2. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 64 EU

BDOMEGALOL hahaahahahahhhhhhhahah another patch another fail, if this "compeny" rely wanted mani mani they would realse sum cosmetics, insted of just slowly but surly make evry thing more shxt, it boggles the mind how upid these changes are xDD but i guess it makes sense now when they are lowkee working on ther own competitor game aka "CringeDesert" which will be the same shxt all over agine we see the red line of ur bs agenda pushing strat now, bleh....

JM, Corrus and RoxiAmbrosia like this.
  3. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

Ofc it was wrong. I swear you guys need a proofreader. KR notes and GL have Bartering as its own lifeskill, it makes 0 sense for it to be giving trade exp.

Also the paragraph about WB changes makes 0 sense. Get that checked out as well.
    Please for the love of god proofread your patch notes. It makes Kakao looks even more incompetent in people's eyes.

Phoenixxx75 and JM like this.
  4. RoxiAmbrosia

Ive been struggling to find things to do afk, I've just been doing afk training over night when I was out of anything productive. I didn't even log in for the last fishing event.

Motoko_Shi likes this.
  5. Kelet

It appears they've fixed the google translate on the bosses; the patch notes now say:

When the following world bosses go berserk, their HP will decrease while they obtain a significant increase in AP. The first time they go berserk, their HP will drop down to 60% of its original HP. The second time, their HP will drop down to 10% of its original HP.

So you can stop panicking. It's possible they meant to say the DP will no longer drop. Who knows.

6. Lillesofie

All the outfits on Shai are censored. Shai uses some ugly leggings that go below her knees in EU and not in Asia. The censorship makes the outfits look ugly and since none of these outfits are revealing it makes no sense to censor them.

Jena likes this.
  7. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

For me it's more about another thing that would just have me logged in but not actually playing. I kept fishing this past week to ween myself off. But an event designed to keep me logged in without playing has helped me take it a step further to not log back in. I really love BDO.... But hate the way it's been managed. Changes that make no sense, publishers and devs that appear clueless about their own game, gross console UI forced on PC users, absolute clown show that is "community ambassadors" and overall communication, PvP left to languish and slowly die, broken promises, and months of delayed content despite "global build".... Ugh. BDO you were beautiful but run by clowns.

8. Ponge85

LOL, how do they make a mistake like this? Originally, they wrote the exact opposite, is it a characteristic of the korean language that its hard to distinguish negative and non-negative sentences?

9. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

lol it looks like they removed it from the patch notes.

EDIT: Ah, CM since replied about it.

10. Phaenarie

So if i have a gift package, i can change it to an Explorer's Package for the 4.000 Pearls too?

11. Corrus

And why didn't I expect anything else from them? 88977938-a10e-4d9c-81f0-b6972c5641ff.gif

Cascaden likes this.
  12. MindaugasR

It looks really strange then we get spring theme outfits , events in Autumn as well this Christmas outfit now. I hope we not get shut down soon ? :P

#52 MindaugasR, Nov 13, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  13. Rinnagans

No, we are getting milk for that final quarter financial report.

Cascaden and Motoko_Shi like this.
  14. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

There is no discernable plan. They are throwing slop around haphazardly I assume to min/max their forecast profits from BDO as they divert them into their new IPs. Ultra-wuss "community" posts about "PvP" and "PvE" notwithstanding.

JM likes this.
  15. Hemuk

SEA Got Iliya storage in their pearlshop, where's ours? :(

16. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

I just would feel more excited if the fishing events were even as good as the Pearl Mullets, which itself was a nerfed event.

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  17. RoxiAmbrosia

Perverts, and different laws.

I Am Mother likes this.
  18. ZackGTie

Please do not misinform people! That was not included on these patch notes, look it up. What I DO know is that it was introduced in Korea's Global Lab 11-12-19 Patch notes. That is not the case for NA.

Edit: Ok I just found out it was removed by community manager. But still, this was discussed before.

Source:
    https://www.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?BoardType=0&boardNo=715
    NA Forums Thread:
    https://community.blackdesertonline...ew-life-level-trade-permanent-potions.505928/

19. Jena

There is no law that says knees are obscene. It certainly isn't against the law to wear shorts or a bathing suit in the U.S. or Europe. No indecent exposure for showing a knee.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  20. Minishaplez

This stupid "WORKAROUND" you guys figured out (As a workaround please transfer your trade items to your mount, then use the storage)
    Is not working AT ALL!

Please fix.