1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 13th September 2017

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Sep 13, 2017.

1. SoikadesFoTwentay

Lol wut... why tho

2. Tha_Monsta88

WHEN ARE WE GETTING DANCING EMOTES?!!!
    Also, i dont want to be restricted to wearing my speedo in town only. Please fix.

Orion Xavier and Snowmelt like this.
  3. Deyric

Channel flipping defeats the purpose of the risks being on that server.

4. CM Yukimura

Community Coordinator

Already got this. :)

5. Nixal

It seems this one has not been added but replaced the existing Valencia6 :O

LORDZERG likes this.
  6. Tyriel

Tyriel Musa 60

This!

7. AdmiralPenguin

event quest is not working(great product),thx again kakao

#327 AdmiralPenguin, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  8. NexDroidCZE

Same here, not working at all, tried to forfeit and retake the quest but still not working.

9. PanpanTheGreat

PanpanTheGreat Sorceress 61 EU

Can we all agree that this kind of stuff or "texture fixes on chubby tamer" should be in resolved issues and not in class changes?
    At this point it s just filling in the void.

10. Baroncell

11. Tabri

Same here it wont complete npc does nothing just has the blue icon over her head.

12. Scamdalf

bdo history should be a part of the tutorial, i don't believe any pve player could honestly feel forgotten in bdo like owpvpers do if they knew it

i hope this is just the start of an overdue revamp of pvp, it's obvious there's a huge demand (the entire game died by adding a pvp channel) but a pvp channel alone wont keep people entertained to the full potential of what a bit of creative thinking could do, so please, keep focusing on improving the pvp channel as this really should just be the beginning

13. Baroncell

and i don't see why PVP can have a channel and a PVE can't. and then and only then we can see what channel gets more crowded yea? and the majority of ppl is what a game/company wants because $. no..? yea..?? salt..? yea?

14. FC-ARC | Bane_ks

FC-ARC | Bane_ks Sorceress 57 EU

260mb mini update....can you inform us about it.
    Saw only description of servers on main page.

15. Scamdalf

that's why you need to learn your bdo history; all channels are pve now except the pvp channel and that's not really open to debate

please do share though. in your eyes, what could possibly make all the other channels even more pve focused than they already are?

16. Baroncell

PvE = no flagging not whatsoever. what we have now its kinda PvX = pve with pvp elements

17. Scamdalf

don't get me wrong, i think there should be a pve channel, but i also think it should be just the one and every other channel should be as our pvp one is now, with further improvements

i say learn your history because this game went from a hardcore pvp game to a softcore pvp game, and now pvp isn't even viable in the open world because the weaker you are and more annoying you feel, the more you can disrupt a stronger player which goes against the logic of an owpvp game

any real pver is level 49 and you can experience all the of the non-combat content like that already

18. Baroncell

ok! am on the same page btw! seen mmo having 2 servers not channels. PvP and PvE. and thing is that most servers were PvE and some PvP. we don't know what the majority of ppl in BDO want. and forums is not an accurate way to find out! Still, convos are nice if they are conducted in a civilized way!

19. Scamdalf

i still don't understand why you want to engage in the combat aspect of bdo in anything but the very short term (1-49) because past that point it becomes literally just a grind with probably the worst and least challenging artificial intelligence (i feel ashamed for using those words) the gaming world has ever seen

as stated by pearl abyss bdo is about pvpve and the whole point of grind spots is that you have to interact with people beyond just counting whether a group is full or clicking on join party

bdo has already been butchered by the vocal minority of combat focused pvers and instead of being happy for the veteran player base who supported this game during the before time when we were promised an owpvp focused game, you start memeing about completely unreasonable things

if anything you should be thanking pearl abyss for rewarding the loyal player base who made it possible for you to even play this game

20. Baroncell

sais who?