1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 13th September 2017

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Antimony

Im a main ranger too. Fortunately they have changed AT LEAST the Mana Consumption. IMO theyll unfortunately not change anything in the near future, so they were nice to us and changed at least something for PvE. Yeah PvP is real ********, everything except 1o1s are a no go for me...

2. Superclocked

Ghost deer hunting daily near Olvia removed why? Hunters salad (which was bugged and did nothing previously anyway, you failed to mention :)) tooltip remains unchanged, probably still bugged. While we're on the subject of "new features" that don't work, the auto reconnect introduced last patch is nonexistent. Not sure if this is the same for everyone, but not once has it worked for me despite a stable internet connection

3. Andross

Literally unplayable. Capslock is my push-to-talk key and now when i talk to people i start RP walking instead.

4. Azaleh

This.
    Also, if your character did the tutorial quest before you won´t get the emote. Would like to hear a GM opinion about that. I think emotes obtainable by quests shouldn´t be character-locked unless a character can´t get it if he should

5. Grisworld

was ist mit den Cron-Steinen wurden die auch endlich debuggt?

6. Deyric

Have you looked at the lack of players on the SINGLE server compared to the others?

7. Daeh

pvp server is just a place for people with high end gear to go kill each other.

I don't understand why they even released it. If you want to play on a pvp server, you should have to make a new character on that server and not be able to jump to a pve server to get your character built up easily... So stupid and lame =\

8. LostX-MAS

Can you please stop making events on Heidel? Its horrible stay on this city full of afk fishers and afk horse trainers. The lag is digusting enought.

9. Eardwynn

Of course you don't understand, you think MMOs started in 2016. The point of a PVP server is for the hardcore players to have a place they can PVP in the open world without the karma system letting griefers annoy them. Be glad there is a PVP server or else your n00b ass will just get raped daily on the normal server by the people that are now on the PVP server.

Zelkrow likes this.
  10. Sveyn

I'm done with this game.
    Take care everyone and good luck, hopefully, your patience will pay off one day, mine is spent.

Zentelioth likes this.
  11. postponingdeath

Well if people wouldn't murder us when we try to be considerate and afk outside of cities...
    [​IMG]

12. JustSomeGuy

Well... when is the ship fitting to this patch gonna be released??

13. Shadowling

Any idea when the new boat and sea update will happen?

14. SkyFire

Anyone else have increased disconnects since this patch? 4 times this week while afk. (norm is maybe once every 2 weeks for me.) Not to mention the screen jumping is the worst its ever been Kaokao...

15. AdmiralPenguin

nice delete compensation from my mail,love u,kakao best =*

16. woots

No beer thing today....

17. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Witch EU

If you click on the link with more info it says that the event was till the 11th (yesterday).

18. woots

patch note say 18oct, so dulfy, at some point, it should be the BARE MINIMUM to make sure they have their stories straight...

19. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Witch EU

Can't argue with that.
    But I think it's safe to say that they put the dates wrong in the patchnotes, as people could no longer get the quest.

20. Capitaine Courage

IIRC, the introductory quest chain was only available til yesterday, but the dailies will be available until the 18th.
    I could take the daily quest and deliver my daily event beer shipping yesterday, after the update.

Don't know if the hourly delivery tickets are still avalaible on the other hand, I can't bother to play long enough to have them anyways this days : log in > take the daily crap > beer > log out.

Nuonii likes this.