1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 15th April 2020

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Apr 15, 2020.

1. LackofaNoun

They would split the damage between their targets now it hits all of them.

2. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 62 NA

Thanks so it's a nice buff woot

3. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

I really don't like the look of this. The new option is you exchange 10 of the item and get either 500 beer, 120 milk or 900 cp exp. The beer exchange is a joke and then now rather than things getting split up you are forced to choose milk or CP. Choice is usually good but this is just an awkward choice. How can I ever justify milk over CP? Milk is ultimately just silver one way or another, where as CP is a permanent account gain that impacts a number of things.

This just doesn't make a lot of sense for me. Huge variety? It's 4 items for cooking and 4 for alchemy. Though with that said, less space being taken is good, but then what about alchemy mastery? Although it can be good, that is just a barrage of items into your inventory.

I appreciate seeing some of these older features being looked at but this doesn't seem very well thought out. Milk is already bad enough as it is without this(250k+ orders pending at the time of writing).

I'm not sure how helpful this is as feedback but I wanted to at least share my thoughts as someone who does those lifeskills a lot - Guru 32 Cook / Guru 16 Alch.

4. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

1: I have an issue, can anyone tell me if you have it as well? I cannot move a single item from my inventory to the warehouse. I can take stuff out, but even though it is not full (I checked, it's not full), I cannot move even 1VT stuff to the warehouse from my inventory. Relogging did not fix that. I keep getting the please wait 10 seconds message.

2: Any plans to sell the Epheria Marine underwear separately? I bought the Epheria Marine outfit for Ranger before that underwear got included, years ago. I'm not particularly fond of the idea to have to re-purchase an outfit I already have just to get the underwear.

5. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

Back to Koi fishing my favorite :)

6. Theafterwar

You know you have a Musa class Right? Musa has been ignored the entire time they’ve done class balancing, I think they forgot they even made the Musa class.

7. chendu

@CM Yukimura
    Can't find the epheria marine set in pearlshop :

Never mind found it, but it's quite low on the page

#27 chendu, Apr 15, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  8. drajl01

Any idea when we can see a Black Desert+ for PC? I saw early 2020 somewhere.. but were getting closer and closer to mid 2020 with no word.

9. Shi'atan

How bout your artist get off their lazy butts and stop exempting classes from the outfits....

Jena, Fateneko and Netreiam like this.
  10. Tjaranis

it is utter ******** that sacred books effects ain't part of value pack subscription... same with karma-sub...
    seriously 3! subscribtions which are must-have is so ****ing disgustingly abusive!

makes it worse for witch/wiz which has PvE setup and PvP forced upon their succession, as the only class being screwed like this every other class get both in one skill, setup so constant changing skills is an absolute must to compete... so ridiculous and disgusting

#30 Tjaranis, Apr 15, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2020
  11. Suawoy

12. CM Servantes

Community Manager

We are aware of this issue. We have contacted the devs.

DiaborMagics and Suawoy like this.
  13. Tjaranis

3 subscriptions is absurd.
    all effect should be in value packs... reselling the same product but x3 the price with this is just icky as hell... on top of p2w, b2p and microtransaction cosmetics paywall locked... just ffs.

#33 Tjaranis, Apr 15, 2020
    Direal and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  14. Suawoy

Thanks, maybe it should be added as known issue in patch notes.

15. Nachooooo

I purchased a Canape Costume to get 1s cooking time less than 7 days ago to help boost my CP gains. Now that the byproducts have been nerfed this hard I feel that it is fully acceptable to request a refund for this purchase. The value of a 1s cooking does not outweigh the benefits of having it anymore and I do not have incentive to boost my cooking to Guru only to find out that I dont have enough CP to make the daily silver worthwhile. Severely disappointed with this update. It's almost as if this change is trying to be swept under the rug as conveniently they also release on the same day "Hey we punished the exploiters" which will inevitably overshadow this bigger QOL change. Very Very disappointed. Please either revert the changes or bump the xp for CP returned from the byproduct turn in.

Direal, Abhuva and Shigareiku like this.
  16. Wakda

What?

17. Nahwik

nice patch... but warehouse is not working!

18. Netreiam

+1000

GIVE TAMER GLOOMY FOX WHEN????

19. RoxiAmbrosia

>_> I got that TET fluid collector boiiiiiiiiii

@CM Yukimura For Alchemy this does not affect the special bi products right? We still get hards / sharps / mems etc etc....

20. Shigareiku

so, from almost 5k crafts of cooking, i have 26 of these new byproducts. Is this Okay ? Patch says you guys nerfed it, but that is a ground level nerf... Great, whatever im trying to do it's getting nerf. Thank god i didn't play Lahn.
    Guru 46, tons of hours to buildup mastery, tons of silver too.. all for nothing. Just wondering how mutch ppl get without high mastery... 2-3? or maybe the same?
    GM? CM? seriously, is this normal ratio?
    @CM Yukimura

#40 Shigareiku, Apr 15, 2020
    Direal, Phoenixxx75 and rmcke813 like this.