1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 15th August 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Well i know who will be buying 1000 Autisms today \o/ :D

Jayy and Mycca like this.
  2. Alicia Dominica

Artisans AND memory fragments package? Hell Kakao now we're talking proper p2w :)

And on a completely unrelated matter:
    Sea monster payout abuse fix when?
    BB no longer a featured partner when?

Jayy and The Conjuration like this.
  3. FortunaeCedere

Better stop it before Maintenance End

Jayy likes this.
  4. Dutch_Roots

When a casual guild player can earn 300M+ in less than 5 hours in guild funds with just sea hunting stuff, your game is broken. The simplest of items are going for crazy PO's cuz of these people and the people who don't have the urge to bash fish with a boat are left behind or forced to join, as per usual in this game. Either join the OP crazy stuff or quit. Worst part is that it's not even seen as a ongoing issue yet -.-.

Ungvi, Jayy, Kespersyti and 4 others like this.
  5. Atakarias

P2W

Jayy likes this.
  6. Lurea

An other patch that is actually nothing special.
    Drieghan when ffs. It's not 1 year of work to give EU/NA this place so get your act together.

Stop tweaking things nearly no one cares about like SR and give us gdm Drieghan

Jayy likes this.
  7. Davyray

no ranger nerf this week? :D

CM Richter, Jayy and Atomspher like this.
  8. Alicia Dominica

Haha this is gonna make for some juicy drama... /slow clap

CM Richter, Jayy, Factorial and 2 others like this.
  9. Outtalinez

seamonster still not adjusted...w0o0w...

Jayy and The Conjuration like this.
  10. The Conjuration

What a joke. Ramming **** with a boat pays far better than grinding or node wars and it doesn't even supply the market.

Josh28, Jayy and Minatbar like this.
  11. ghoulz666

But but but but but but but but it's hard to make a ship! It's way way way harder than achieving TET gear which still nets less silver in the end.

Yeah, so hard that I sold multiple Sailboats already. Look at all the ships flooding docks. It's so hard man!

Jayy likes this.
  12. MountAndDew

Another trash patch...who would've guessed.

Jayy likes this.
  13. ghoulz666

Hoped they would at least fix Savage Rift, but no.

Jayy likes this.
  14. C6H5CH3

At this point they're just spitting in our faces and aren't even pretending otherwise anymore.

Jayy likes this.
  15. Arya NoodelsRevenge

Savage Rift rewards was much better for 1 year [​IMG]

and wave reward for wave 25 now only 4.000.000? was it not before by 7.000.000?
    not real nice

16. Jas24k

I always defended BDO on p2w aspect ..Now with cash shop adding frags to artisans. They slowly taking steps towards p2w aspect

Josh28, Jayy and Akitox like this.
  17. mh_

mh_

It should be reduced time doing them, so overall reward would be better. it says in the text.

18. Charge

I really like the fact that bdo has this uinque weekly event, where the whole bdo-community gathers every wednesday in this forum to fight the developers :|

I also appreciate that the devs try to take this to a new level by not releasing the content the community is waiting for in months.
    My only concern is that this event doesn't seem to be balanced, the community haven't got a win so far.:(

pls fix it :/

well at least we didn't got another afk event so its something I guess

Lefteye, Allan1985, Veight and 5 others like this.
  19. Taeshien

- Fixed the issue where the character would perform the action of being attacked upon using the skill Spellbound Heart near a World Boss.

Oh thank you god for fixing this, was soooooooooo annoying.

- Fixed the issue where Knowledge obtainable for raising Amity was not being displayed in the NPC Amity window.

Yay!!! Two of my biggest bug peeves fixed today.

Jayy likes this.
  20. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

I never write on forums because I always somehow keep hoping you people are finally going to start listening to your community yet every week it is always the same old story.
    Currently I only log in the game to kill bosses but even those aren't worth it anymore since you don't even see them being unkillable as an issue.
    I have been waiting along time for a fix between enormous difference in gearscore. I don't understand how difficult it is to just make some sort of an arena where everyone can have equal gearscore so they can just fight and enjoy it without it being a 3 second duel. One thing I found very enjoyable with games I played before (bns mostly) was the fact that when people engage in pvp it was a constant exchange of combos and blows and you could never tell which one would win until the very end. This game had something similar long time ago when I started playing it but not anymore.
    Now every reason why I play this is just gone :c Pvp is destoryed. Pve and quests are not possible in Kama region unless you have 250+ ap (otherwise it's a huge waste of time even if it's doable. It's is basically a ghost region.)

I was never a competative player and I always played with my own pace, however I just got tired of seeing a game change so much till the point I don't even recognize it anymore. I'm aware this happens to almost all mmos unfortunatelly with time and I don't regret my time spent playing this. But it still sucks a lot because I wanted to continue playing it but there's just nothing in it for me anymore.

Sorry for my bad english, I just felt like writing a bunch of text tho I know it's been heard houndreds of times before. I'm just done hoping that this will get any better.

Josh28, Jayy and Charge like this.