1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 15th August 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, Aug 15, 2018.

1. LaBabaYaga

Stones <3 and fragments <3

2. Tjaranis

seeing the proofs of people making 4-8 billions in payout a week, have made any investment in the game pointless (as even grinding at 30m/h+ 7days a week 15hours a day will only make you 3,15billion), as some people are already sitting with over a 100billion silver, and nothing matters if you don't exploit/ram-abuse sea-monster-hunting.
    its so absurd they haven't fixed this yet and the problem gets vastly worse every week.

also their statement at the "remake" of releasing rage skills one class at a time is as freaking utterly retarded as releasing awakening 1 at a time, which made the classes who got it first SUPER overpowered and gave them ages to use that power to exponentially increase their income over others -_-
    while it is not the same for rage skill it will affect the balance a LOT and it is freaking **** to wait many months while being at huge disadvantages while seeing already prioritized and extremely powerful classes getting everything once again on a silver platter -_-

airhead and Jayy like this.
  3. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

Nice changes to savage rift. might consider revisiting

4. Allegame

I was always saying this game is on the edge of P2W problem. Kakao, you just passed it. Grats!
    -17.12% (number taken from steamcharts) this is the playerbase that LEFT in the last 30 days because you are really bad at communicating and delivering FKING CONTENT .

Veight and Jayy like this.
  5. Dafuh

My guild was a top100 guild with 93 members...now it has 31 members and they won't come back...BECAUSE THIS GAME STILL LACKS ON PROPER ENDGAME CONTENT...
    It will only get worse with playercounts...and they don't even care at all.

#65 Dafuh, Aug 15, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    S'Ly Kyti, Veight, Jayy and 1 other person like this.
  6. arcturus

Rome continues to burn while Nero fiddles .

S'Ly Kyti, Veight and Jayy like this.
  7. Tjaranis

this is also ignoring the vast amount of players who are "quit-rdy" and just waiting for the "yes it will suck, no fixes to anything, go ahead and fck off as we don't care" signal...

and instead of fixing the game, they push more p2w/c/p ******** and forcing More AFK nonesense, less actually playerble content and destroying any enjoyable content systamatically, by either utterly ****** up the gameplay feel and loop like in pvp with the ridiculess 1shot/chain extreme focus and OP geargab nonesense or in pve by introducing sea-monster-hunting which makes any other pve activity absolutely useless and a complete wasted of time (once again in the belief that if they bore you enough you will just keep paying them to play the game for you so you dont have to... ignoring that if there is NO reason to play and NO fun to be had people who are not heavy addicts will leave....

but they do not care as their entire payment scam/model is ONLY existing because it pray and abuse the psychologically damage people, damage they are doing and trying to worsen to easier abuse it, to make this possible which btw is illegal everywhere in the civilized world but they are circumventing laws to do so anyway.... disgusting people to the very core imho... -_-

Rotkif likes this.
  8. Xarrua

mem for sale WTF is wrong whit you guys WHIT THIS PAY TO WIN **** BEST HIGH end GRAPHICS I CAN TELL YOU WERE YOU CAN PUT THEM GET MORE CONTENT AND PROPER EVENTS NOT THIS AFK **** ANY MORON CAN DO THEY DONT EVEN play the fuking game anymore raise monster dificulty and drop rate get some way of closing the gap between new player and end game ones this way you will open more farming space in all areas this is a multiplayer game were parting for most places arent worth it the ones ho are , are hard to get there im not saying to make it a cake wallk but try to find a way your the ones geting paided for improving the game the only thing i see inproving is you wallets inv space !

9. Kelt Rand

Astronaut, George Taylor, Planet of the Apes - “You finally really did it. You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!

airhead and Jayy like this.
  10. Von_Chicanery

Not understanding why everyone is upset about the meme frags. At this point, you're going to have to p2w, unless you've stock piled billions killing in the "not broken Sea Monster hunting"...
    The economy is fine.
    We don't need new content.
    Communication is spectacular from PA
    Sea Monster hunting is not broken
    ...said no one... ever

Cascaden and Jayy like this.
  11. CM Servantes

Community Manager

We have slighlty changed that line as it was incorrect, now it should be like this:

Regards.

12. Von_Chicanery

Live look at the Pearl Abyss Developer's thought process..

[​IMG]

Tjaranis and Jayy like this.
  13. VerdantStrike

Wait, what about combat mode though? It's not consuming Stamina then either.

Edit: Though, I'm not complaining as i use jumping and combat skills to get around in certain situations so it would be helpful if this was intended.

14. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Well..... Im pretty sure im done here. I've loved the game but I think i need to leave while i still have memories of good times with the game... or else I'll end up quitting with nothing but feelings of frustration. I'm not willing to continue dealing with PA's tonedeaf treatment of this game and ignoring its communities nor am I willing to continue to put up with Kakoa's refusal to give us some semblance of communication. I truly do wish it gets better..... Dreighan alone wont be enough for me though.... since its clear neither PA or Kakoa are willing to try to repair the issues they have with the NA/EU communities, I am no longer willing to spend my time or money here. A few more Node Wars with the guildies then im out. Good luck everyone... I hope they improve and this can continue to a successful mmo but they broke me down. Happy grinding everyone.

Veight, Kokki and Jayy like this.
  15. Dafuh

And they keep ignoring us...the hell is loose at this point, and they don't care at all

Jayy likes this.
  16. Skalio

A friendly tip, instead of buying the Artisans pack from pearl shop, u can buy sea monster guilds payout i would say 2-3B for 100 EUR and easy pre order your stuff :)

Hello PA/Kakao

Veight likes this.
  17. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

i always thought its weird when someone is talking directly to you and you just ignore him and keep on doing whatever but i guess kakao's employees don't think so considering they're ignoring pretty much everything brought up on this forum

[​IMG]

Tjaranis, S'Ly Kyti, Veight and 5 others like this.
  18. Virukin

seahunt.PNG

Sea hunting be like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ GGEZ

Tjaranis, Veight and Makkena like this.
  19. Factorial

another nudge onto the p2w train. slowly but surely

20. Jayy

And the CM's on the forums can't see why us poor people who don't exploit are so Frustrated and may say things we would regret.
    if you can't beat them join them.