1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 15th May 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, May 15, 2019.

1. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

[​IMG]

Greetings Adventurers,

Get amazing rewards from the new poacher who will give you Kamasylvia Treasure Chests to break! Also, don’t forget to collect Moon and Star Shards during the Starry Night event and stack up on your Silver!

Please read on below for the rest of changes and revisions in this week's patch notes!

New pearl shop arrivals can be found here:

Enjoy!
    BDO Team.

Jey likes this.
  2. SoggyCow

AP needs decreased so we can enjoy lasting fun battles. First to CC wins. Please remove the bonus AP from pvp, but keep it in PVE (but even all PVE is too easy & boring, only need 120ap and most areas you win, look how fun old BDO pve video are, what happened?).

This game has become 1-hit online even @ 300dp so why even work tirelessly to make armor? I have 273AP and it is already huge, but you give a bonus of +142AP with it... why? Now you added Red Battlefield crystals which all together add up to +70AP Human damage. 273+142+70=485AP not including class buffs + item buffs.

Its like PA wants BDO to literally be 1-Hit Online. I don't even get to do a full combo because dude I'm against @ 307DP is already dead.

The only viable defensive build is stacking evasion, which makes all the classes that don't utilize evasion unable to defend against AP Online... Shadow Arena actually had good pvp.. Please ask PA or whoever to look into AP madness, removing the bonus would solve it.

3. NVG

NVG

Thank you! This was so needed! Much more needed than a search filter for storage items and so many other things!

Loriel, Dropkicks and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  4. fenzz

how can you have 273 ap and still not understand how ap or human damage work? and you are expecting them to take feedback from you?

SlyTrix7 likes this.
  5. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Can we please get an option to make tents invisible :I ?
    It is getting ridicilious. Not only does character collision still exist on world bosses (*cough* Garmoth *cough*), but we also have lots of special players who just insist on putting their tents all over Karandas boss area which is around 10m in diamater, making it a problem for everyone.
    Not only is it annoying but it completely ruins the experience. Would be very nice if we could get same option for horses. Heidel and Velia look like huge stables rather then towns.
    Edit: I have a farm in the middle of nowhere and I log in and there is a goddamn tent parked on it >:U

And yes I'm well aware there are way more important things you should focus on but at this point I have kind of given up expecting any balances considering actual gameplay. Before the huge CC patch changes the problem was one comboing, now it is killing with 2-3 skills sooo...
    But that's ok just keep updating PearlShop :)
    ᴵ ᵍᵘᵉˢˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶦˢ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵖˡᵃʸᵉʳˢ ᶦˢ ᵗᵒ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᵈʳᵉˢˢ ᵘᵖ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉᶦʳ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ...

#5 onaco, May 15, 2019
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
    Aaarggghhh, Idriis, Lefteye and 5 others like this.
  6. -----got

I don't get it.. I just don't get it.. Why do we not have the Manos content yet? WHYY? What is the goddamn explanation for this? Does anybody actually give a damn? P.A gives them the content almost a year ago yet we are still sitting here with nothing..... WHY??

7. UmadBrah

Have fun to kill a Musa if you can't 1 combo him

SlyTrix7 likes this.
  8. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

Fast patch notes, nice!
    thank you!

9. SoggyCow

It appears you yourself don't understand Human Damage, the Human Damage does not quite scale as well as AP, and is not a flat per hit damage bonus that bypasses DR. Also, DR has the same or a very similar effect on human damage as on AP.

Get schooled.

SlyTrix7 likes this.
  10. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 62

The best update, ty

11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

nice to see the team is tackling class balancing in both pve and pvp.

oh wait. :D

12. Ziney

Boring patchnotes..

RIP

13. R.Prescott

Why do we not have the next part of Bartali yet? It has no reliance on content we don't have yet unlike Deve's Encyclopedia and therefore there is no logical reason why we don't have it yet. We know its coming eventually and therefore people wanna plan upgrades around it, but we don't know when we'll get it and there's zero reason why. All the rest of Bartali came the following week, why's this bit different?

14. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

global build yo.

also, they have to pay some guys to translate those few pages to few languages. you know they poor and barely make money for server electricity. :D

15. defaultnick85

Loot scroll pearl shop event please thanks

16. -----got

Ya, Global build actually exists. Unfortunately when you have a third-party publishing your game having a global version is irrelevant because they couldn't care less about the players experience. Decisions aren't made ethically.

SlyTrix7 likes this.
  17. EmilDK

Where's the link for the marketplace?

18. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

Looks like water gathering is still broken.

19. R.Prescott

Just find it mad how people complain about lack of content and PA's genius idea to deal with it is to not release something super low effort that we want and they've already made. Holding back Sycraia until we were at the same point roughly that Kr was when they got it makes sense sorta, this just doesn't.

20. fenzz

human damage is a flat damage increase pair attack. no effected by modifers. it does not bypass DR. but it does pypass damage cap restrictions such as pve ap capped areas and t1 nw caps.

get rekt.