1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 15th May 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, May 15, 2019.

1. R.Prescott

If you think Kakao has any control over the content they release you don't understand their arrangement. PA decides when we get content, they've said this in the past, Kakao's job is to communicate. The actual people who create the content may want us to get it asap, but the Pearl Abyss corporation couldn't care less what they think and that's who I'm talking about...

2. Laria

My husband and I kill them exclusively. Each ship goes down more than twice as fast as a Candidum solo with the same base loot chance. Relaxing times at sea. No stamina worries. Easy rotations. Easy choice.

#42 Laria, May 15, 2019
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
  3. Castill4n

Castill4n Zhejiang Striker 61

stoped playing two months ago.. im missing… Nothing.

4. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 61 NA

upload_2019-5-15_8-43-9.png
    Its about here when I stop reading Patch Notes.. Great fixes, was super anticipating this! Thanks!

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. Sly Cooper

They only removed 20 ap. The big hit was the 64 bonus DR for stacking ap

6. Tanjirin

When you start creating events that just drop inventory fillers that we have to assemble for the end prize of silvers, it's probably time to stop constantly running events. MMO events used to have meaning but you've just saturated the **** out of it. This isn't an event - it's what we do the rest of the time in game.

It's nice in that it can help out newer players that will probably play the game for a month before they get tired of your cash shop non-sense. But, with a game and world like BDO, you'd think there's something more creative flowing around the office.

I haven't started yet, but here's hoping they don't stack and one piece drops way more heavily than the other. Otherwise, it wouldn't feel like BDO.

7. [MKS]Tao

The Dhalia Nocturna costume looks waaaaaaayyyy better without the ugly pentagrams across the back. It would be nice to have the pentagram as a weapon skin so it can be hidden, and we can have the look like the screen shots in the pearl shop update page.

8. Kissarra

When's the next imperial auction item coming? Maybe consider doing something with it more than just once every year. The nightmare pegasus was cool and all but I feel like more than once a year would be cool. Especially with Doom coming out, why not do something like change flame colors, or maybe even some unique costumes, maybe a leopard mount or something unique. I feel like the area is just lacking personally. Maybe it's just me though.

#48 Kissarra, May 15, 2019
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
    NannaOgg likes this.
  9. Corrus

Corrus Musa NA

And of course, no new NINJA costumes. Or anything.

Reeeee

10. Törni

11. Renliff

NEW ARCHER OUTFIT LOOKS SICK DUDES GOOD JOB! oh wait a minute, Same ole you guys maybe next year?

Nastiel likes this.
  12. Kissarra

It's in part with the portion of patch notes that deals with fluctuating prices. "Items which do not change in prices due to not meeting the conditions to fluctuate prices will now slowly change prices" this includes costumes, and considering this is a brand new one it hasn't had time to raise to the normal price of 223million like other premiums. Would be my guess anyways.

13. Törni

Ahh okay, that makes sense. Thank you!

Kissarra likes this.
  14. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 61 EU

If pa didn't control when and what is getting released all other non kr servers wouldn't get stars end early June

15. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 59 NA

Oh my that sorc costume is lovely..Darn it, y'all trying to make me stray from Tamer...UGH

c'mon PA, give tamer some awesome costumes & love.. =-(

16. Capitaine Courage

Hey, inventory slots won't sell by themsleves.
    That always has been one of the main purpose of these "events" (on top of builidng a captive playerbase by using fear of loss)

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  17. Kissarra

Kakao owns publishing rights for NA and EU. We don't know what their contract entails, so stop just assuming it's PA that's the issue. For all you know it IS Kakao causing the delay in our patches. Game publishers make the designers wait to release "DLC" for console games all the time (Destiny is a prime example) for when their profit margin gets too low. Why do you think the trend of releasing a half-assed game with purchasable content became a thing just over the past few years?

18. Capitaine Courage

Kakao already said they have no control over what PA send them.
    They don't even know what's in this week package before recieving it from them.
    That's one of the reasons why patch notes are very often late, because they're translated on the fly.

19. Jabolexor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_cop/bad_cop
    bad cop - Kakao
    good cop - PA
    Someday good cop kick bad cop and all players will be grateful. meh

20. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Valkyrie 62 NA

Fix Valkyrie stamina!
    We can't grind Valencia until Aakman and Hystria, which is 235 AP. That's pathetic. Sure, we can use pre-awakened skills to grind them, but still half the speed of other classes due to dps loss. It's like delaying our awakening until level 61.

Solutions
    1. Remove stamina costs from promptness. It's our main flow skill. You tax us heavily for just changing weapons. Did you want us to use both awakened and pre-awakened abilities or not? We get punished everytime we try to. If you wanted to deal with echo walk exploits, there were other ways
    2. Give 5 stamina gain on pve kill to all classes. This will allow all classes to grind smoothly without pvp balance complications. Some classes you guys cherry pick as grind classes and others are relegated to combat dummies. It's demoralizing.
    3. Add heavy stamina costs to all other classes. If nerf is the only language you speak, then spread it around.

No wonder so many players are quitting the game. You make minor tweaks to high end pvp, while some classes remain dead on arrival. If you don't want us to play some classes, just delete them and be done with it. Waiting years for changes that are absolutely fundamental to basic play of the classes is stupid.

Who would want to start playing this game as a valk with nothing but misery to look forward to until 61/235? How in the hell would they ever get there without combat dummies and weapon exchange coupons?