1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 16th August 2017

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, Aug 16, 2017.

1. SirPhone

So guys I have just reached liv 56 and I am a new player

From what I am seeing,this game is now becoming pay to win even though i don't understand much of the node system and house working

According to you, should I still play this game or not?

2. Karma_Tanaka

Nice b8

3. Citron Vert

You do realize that crate crafting is tied to player mats supply, right ?

If whales use pearls for making crates, mats will just disappear from the market.

If there's not enough supply, then people won't be able to make crates

Instead of saving time they will eventually waste real money.

4. deathtrip

Patch notes 17th August??! what for 177mb?

*edited : lol another one 99mb ...

Striken7 likes this.
  5. Hilly

Hilly Sorceress

Ugh that patch that just happened now sucked. Forcing me to log out just for that. Wish you people could give warning for patches like that instead of have me wonder why I can't turn my quest for the past 10 minutes.

6. Widespread_Panic

Has rulupee event started or no?

7. Karaad

Good to know that my afk fishing i did today was for nothing as i was probably logged out.

8. Pkmdz

Do Asula's ring and earrings drop from Rumbling land area and the Abanadoned mine with helms in them?

9. Ninaies

I will tell you, I have 450 energy, I use a magic axe and got enough mats for my workers do 100 crates in 1 hour, they make the crates in more than all day if remember well it takes 2 days. Beside that there are at least 6 nodes that give mats and u with an artisan worker get a lot of mats special if u invest energy in the node, and that task it can be instant complete too, SO MATS ISNT A TIME INVESMENT. pfft I got enough Mats for a epheria boat in 4 days and easier with the damn pet OHH SURPRISE THE PET IS NEED REAL MONEY.

10. Ninaies

To resume, Im quitting, I did with nexon, Now i do with Kaokao, I wouldnt play anygame from you guys posible forever.

11. Sothsby

Dunkleosteus, Sugam and Raseth like this.
  12. Alitiaza

Nope.

Sugam likes this.
  13. Luxvana

So let me get this straight. July 19th you increase the marketplace value of pearl shop items because "This inflation of player wealth has caused an imbalance between supply and demand for Pearl Items listed on the Marketplace." Then add an even more broken way to funnel money into players pockets using pearls. You guys do realize there is other things that are being sold on the marketplace other then Pearl shop items right?? If you really cared about the "inflation of players wealth" you would increase the price of ALLL other items. Make the end result of crafted items actually worth more then selling the pieces individually. Make crafting stuff like furniture worth it, or taming horses worth it. Making selling raw materials worth it.. Because the demand is low on a lot of other items. Not to mention how infuriating the bid system is.. But OH right that would take away from your pearl shop greed... My bad.

Sugam likes this.
  14. InnerDrive

Get Together! Guild Attendance Reward has been added.
    • Any adventurer in a medium-sized or bigger guilds is qualified to receive guild attendance reward
    WTF IS THIS. why not just remove small guilds than. Do i have to spam recruit messages all day trying to kill small guilds so mine gets over 31 members?

Also the worker cash shop thing, WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Sugam and Taj like this.
  15. nollywood

Fix the water park hammer quest??

No i dont want to pay pearls!!!

Just stoip adding pointless crap and work on fixing bugs maybe???

Oh sorry that wont make you any money

16. Mountain Hound

Rulupee’s World Travel Event if you didnt do them the first time around are you meant to get the old moon guild boxes?

17. Seyf

If you think you can really get bottlenecked is because you just bought the game and have either shitty CP or shitty workers bro ;)

Keep defending them for those shitty things they are giving us and you'll see how you'll be the last player here.

Good luck.

Attached Files:

18. Seyf

Are you forgetting that you paid for that ****ing game? THAT IS NOT A F2P. But yeah I get it you support the whole P2W thing, we all get it.

Sugam likes this.
  19. Seyf

There is no point trying to explain to them.

20. Seyf

I don't think you want to waste any more money on your DK with the huge nerf it's gonna get.