1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 16th August 2017

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Saryn

Sometimes I miss playing this game, I come here and read the changes you guys are making, then I see yet again how greedy you guys are and remember why I don't play anymore.

2. bobo1979

I don't think they care about it

3. Krushem

Wow.. came to the BDO site to re-download and play again... saw this P2W crate crap... and well, never mind. Thanks for ruining a pretty good game with the greed. Keep it classy.

4. BBgone

What pay to win crate ? lol BDO community doesnt need cry babies don't let the door hit you on your way out .

5. Krushem

Uh, the Pay2Win trade crate completion? You can complete a task and promotion for pearls now. Do some research. And I've been out, just disappointed because I wanted to come back but not after reading that. Ignorant people like yourself are the real people who don't belong to the community because you bring nothing positive to it.

6. NCnotorious

Bye Bye now. Have fun posting on forums where you don't play the game. Good luck on the next game you complain about, wish you all the best.

7. Ezikeo

NPC Datu Varudatu is still missing, can we get an ETA on when this will be fixed?

8. rangerx97

hahahha thats funny. and i dont know what people developing/updating this game but they have no idea how to do it...

9. Sveyn

#589 Sveyn, Sep 15, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2017