1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 16th August 2017

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, Aug 16, 2017.

1. mikrolleg

this

2. Soobs

anyone else stuck on 64% ? LUL

3. Capitaine Courage

They are not "getting to the same level".
    They have always been there.
    It's just more apparent now.

nethkhadar and Ludakriss like this.
  4. OPC

OPC

Kamasilvia when to EU ?? Been ages now that we are behind KR ......

5. LORDZERG

What about Tungrade earing becomes Tungrad earing and sometimes TUNDRA earing :))))) LMFAO

Ludakriss likes this.
  6. Malketaz

I don't think people realize just how pay to win this update is. With a +3 artisan crate maker, and coming Kamasyl patch where you get a special new kind of worker, which is what the pay to win promotion is about, you can instantly turn processed materials into massive amounts of silver. No more worrying about waiting for crates to finish. Just buy off of the market, process and instantly click your way to billions. The silver conversion vs time is already worth it comparing it to buying and selling costumes, especially if it's from Kama to Valencia with the master 2 trade buff, those with higher levels of trade will rake in even more profit.

No wonder they aren't buffing higher level grind areas, buffing grinding in of itself, adding raid content or anything else, the profit is in those that don't play the game, but spreadsheet the game like in EVE. The target audience isn't the people who play this game to find rare items or grind to 62, or even grind for silver. It's aimed at those who have spent thousands of dollars on p2w houses, and p2w crate making schemes, such as Arehaza coconuts and investment banking. What next auto-complete bank investments on worker tasks? For all I know they've already added that. That would truly break the game, which seems to be their intention at this point. I may stick around for the sake of my guild, but I'll never spend another pearl on this company. The house is on fire, why would I buy a new carpet.

Scixer, pity, Hindsight and 16 others like this.
  7. Novastar

its amazing how silent they are.

8. shidoxen

[​IMG]
    • The maximum range of cannons on Epheria Sailboat and [Guild] Galley has been increased.

Honestly wasn't expecting it to get fixed this patch, but i'm actually a bit shocked that this got dealt with ( if there was an issue with range?!?! :0 ) and the major issue regarding sea monsters and the damage scaling mechanics between green and blue grade cannons still isn't being taken care of.

Just to clarify in case for some odd reason it hasn't been brought to attention or was looked over somehow. Currently the Epheria sailboat and Guild galley [Green tier Cannons] and [Blue tier Cannons] do the same damage when leveled to the same tier. Seeing as the blue tier cannons are actually a decent amount of work to get and require memory fragments to fix, it makes no sense currently for people to even bother with them as they can just buy the NPC bought versions which do the same thing, but for much cheaper. Just kinda doesn't make sense. :\

- Side note: Pretty sure this issue applied to all the blue grade pieces for the Epheria sailboat and not just the cannons. Damage received also seems to be scaled to the same level currently. :0

I already have the blue grade as I was testing this stuff out so it makes no difference for me at this point although it would be lovely to see this fixed in a future patch or quick fix since the work was already put in. ;D

Def recommend for those of you just getting the Epheria sailboat though to stick with you green NPC bought upgrades until this problem gets dealt with of you are looking at a big time and cash effort put in with no rewards. XD

@CM Kabz

#108 shidoxen, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Hindsight likes this.
  9. nollywood

You dont get it do you.

BDO end game is not levels
    Not pvp
    Not siege and node wars.
    BDO end game in life skilling afk while you play another more interesting game.

Seyf, nethkhadar, Souljester and 3 others like this.
  10. SpeedMetal

SpeedMetal HaiIOdin Warrior EU

Since you're busy with fixing visual "bugs", could you look at this too: 2017-07-13_1273656524_2.jpg
    Don't take this serious.

Ciarilly and Ludakriss like this.
  11. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

And when I said BDO was Farmville 3.0 I didn't mean I wanted it to really be Farmville 3.0!

I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A PROPHET

I'M SUPPOSED TO BE A CYNICAL KEYBOARD WARRIOR

EVERYTHING IS A LIE

Seyf, nethkhadar, squiggsy and 5 others like this.
  12. kakodaimonos

You talked about your warrior boobs in the other thread and now you complain about some cleavage? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

edopey likes this.
  13. FC-ARC | Bane_ks

FC-ARC | Bane_ks Ninja 60 EU

p2w when?

Square_N likes this.
  14. CaptainHarlok

CaptainHarlok Valkyrie 60 EU

The amount of front shown in this thread is unbelievable. On one hand they are crying p2w on the other end they can't be any faster to download the patch so they can use the said p2w system lol

BioticXplosion and YeFool like this.
  15. LethalAF

Give Ninja buff plez?

16. Rogahn

Rogahn Keevan Wizard 62 EU

New male underwear when? ;D

17. Maerchenwald

I've always enjoyed playing and supporting this game, but the direction they head on (knowing that is already p2w in tw for example) is too much.

RIP a customer

Ludakriss and Myalla like this.
  18. Vokacristal

I'm not sure because the "higher droprate" is so bad, that I just got 300 for hours of grinding everyday :(

19. Nadan

Not going to read all the Pages so don't know if this has been addressed or not..Ok The whole Pay to Win has been a bit sketchy and grey from the 1st day it was launched, and it really hasn't bothered me to much, if at all, however with the inclusion of Complete now with workers it's no longer Sketchy or gray..I'm busting my workers in beer etc to complete a project and now some joker can come along and for some pearls complete it in zero time.. so why even bother is my attitude..Well all I can say now is you have crossed the P2W line, maybe not by to much but you have crossed it..My time here should now be considered limited, I can see another MMO on the horizon and it's really to bad, I like this game but I will not waste my rl $$ now and again so someone with unlimited wealth can come in here and Fuk me over..and I'm pretty sure I am not alone..
    A very unhappy paying customer..

#119 Nadan, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    Seyf, Eoten, Vanya and 8 others like this.
  20. kakodaimonos

Fixed the issue where a skin-headed Ninja would suddenly get fully grown hair during combat.

You're welcome.

Miyahko and Ludakriss like this.