1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 16th May 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, May 16, 2018 at 9:19 AM.

1. Luxienna

Luxienna Luxienna Witch 61 EU

I like my Lahn, she has better physics then the Witch :O

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can we get this costume for witch please <3 *begging*

#201 Luxienna, May 16, 2018 at 5:49 PM
    Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 6:16 PM
    Wildcard, VerboMiau, Souda and 2 others like this.
  2. Reigne Irkalla

Why does it not surprise me that that is your focus

XSkinnyx and Ruffe like this.
  3. cbippert

All these updates to damage, CC, CC resistance, class changes.

It could have been fixed with a few fixes:
    - Reduce higher AP scaling, allowing different builds to be used.
    - Change a few SAs to Frontal Guards on some classes (or give more protection to other classes).
    Boom! Game balanced.

Instead, you decide to add more complicated systems that require more adjusting.

And you wonder why people are leaving the game.

Always use the KISS method. Keep Things Simple Stupid.

Ruffe, LORDZERG and Floffy like this.
  4. Dukewars

I hope that all these changes, I hope you reconsider and remove the last changes ... you are killing the game ..pear abbys

Ruffe and Asami like this.
  5. Bob00

Yeah you must have the ez fix ready. LUL you dont. Stop thinking you have the solution

6. KyrandisX

KyrandisX Kunoichi 61

As additional feedback maybe you want to update skill tooltips as well since this CC change is an abhorrent mess otherwise this is just a blindshot in the dark for nothing because half the skills don't make sense.

"Only the first hit of a skill will now give CC effects (Knockdown, Floating, Bound, Knockback, Stiffness, Stun, Freeze). These effects will not be influenced by evasion."

upload_2018-5-16_9-46-0.png

It's idiotic stuff like this that is contradictory to what the updated changes are expressed here but are not reflected in game tooltips not only is the CC count hidden and generally very unclear to the majority of players and mostly restricted to forum patch note posts or in an older patch note there's no Rulebook of mechanics that one can look in game even in the game Help of F1 that is current with the patch and game version.

Floating on good 2 hits, but on the overall change in the Patch Notes it says it's applied on First hit only. So which one is it?
    For said skill in example here ultimately if it causes Floating on its very first hit that's a huge boost in some sense but its operation makes no sense in tooltip and those who don't read patch notes or walls of text will never know this nor care to attempt to try it or don't have the skillpoints or reset to waste to test this, which shouldn't be on a limited duration as well if you're going to revamp the skills and operation of mechanics this much.

Wheel of Wrath incites a Floating on Good 1 hits. Prior to the many revamps to that skill it used to hit 11 times(in olden BDO days). now it's 5 times with a max 2hits, whatever that means. People have argued for ages if that's maximum targets affected AKA 2 target Hits only or if 2Hits just means only 2/5 of the 636% x 5 apply or if the motion of attack means it animates twice and out of 5 x 2 animation swipes only 2 of those hits in the 5 hits apply(which makes it even worse because that would be 636% x 5 x 2animation swipes but Max 2 hits meaning out of 10 shots only 2 will register. At some point I just said who cares and regarded the tooltip as useless, and overall just said the class is weak because other classes have a much more significant impact and visible result via gameplay with their skills and doesn't have confusing wording like this class as an example. I'm sure I could glean a lot more details on other classes too with something incoherent like this if I played them regularly or studied them but I'm using Kuno as an example because I know the class's information well already.

If CC's have a limiter count as well Lethal Spin Spree causes Stiffness and Stun, placing a CC limit also means Kuno has less CC overall using one of their best and most used hitting techniques and is practically signature of the entire class so that should be looked at also throwing 2 CC's into a limited count pool of CC's from 1 attack greatly reduces any form of complex chaining/combo'ing and pretty much play the class using only 2-3 attacks in its current state

Kuno itself still has a useless overall Awakening Attack that most other classes have 6 at their disposal in general while any person who's played Kunoichi enough knows S+LMB is a worthless attack in Awakening since her inception.

Please relay this to the development team at PA or this game should just be called Life Skill AFK online. if not already

Ruffe likes this.
  7. Ricardo

Ricardo Mystic 60 EU

You know you don ****ed up when even the PvE players cry about classes.

Innazuma, Ruffe and Asami like this.
  8. Nezrox

Nezrox Kitsuneonii Warrior 60 NA

tbh theses changes dont really bother me at all, i mean cause i dont really care that much i guess.

9. Martinus

STAMINA POTS WHEN?

Ruffe likes this.
  10. CINDERELLAHN

LAHN.jpg My Lahn ^_^ [​IMG]

#210 CINDERELLAHN, May 16, 2018 at 6:06 PM
    Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 6:11 PM
    Wildcard, Souda, Hebolas and 2 others like this.
  11. LORDZERG

You destroyed not only PVP but you destroy PVE as well,
    All these nerfs of ranger will make impossible to kill mobs:
    • reduced dmg of Blasting gust
    • reduced dmg of Will of the wind
    • added more stamina consumption and no skills to recover
    • removed any iframe we had
    How can we kill mobs? Will we wait for our stamina to regain while mobs are hitting us without any SA skills left?
    Thx for the broken ranger class and the broken game you created
    I'm done paying for anything anymore...

And on top of that, your GREED has no limits you are not giving us 1 Loyalty char slot, instead of that making us buy it for 10 Euro/$

Ahaetulla likes this.
  12. Nezrox

Nezrox Kitsuneonii Warrior 60 NA

THANOS: Perfectly balanced.

Ruffe and Floffy like this.
  13. BTTANKER

14. Aemiliya

Unfortunately I have to agree on that. My ranger is unplayable since this patch.

15. WillyWonka

I thought PA and KG didn't work with drug addicts. After this ********-patch I clearly see I was wrong.
    DEVs letters: HAHAHAHAHA, the most serious subject was about the Korean Park of BDO.
    GAMERS feedback: HAHAHAHAHA is that something for eat?
    Who balanced this game in the past two weeks, Blizzard? Because it seems they wanted to make all your effort on this years blow away.
    Are you passing through a rough time? Please, fire the ppl behind this, they only want money to blow some snow.

Sorc Flow requiem skill: unlearned
    Sorc Nightmare skill: mmm mmmm almost unlearned
    Sorc Violation skill: renamed to Violated. Almost unlearned
    Sorc Vile plan skill: unlearned
    GG

RIPTOR likes this.
  16. Asami

On top of this game being far more unbalanced then it was before, now its a lot less fun.

You guys just keep removing mechanics to outplay enemies and to have the ability to 1vX if you are good. Large scale is also destroyed, even if we get cc'd less it will still be a lot less fun without SA/FG/CC. Its just turning into people running around doing damage and that is all.

These changes are really unenjoyable.

17. MiroslavSirakov

After this ugly castration of the warrior I'm done.

18. Tisuchan

R.I.P - BDO - This is BS

Ruffe likes this.
  19. ghoulz666

Hell yeah they @#$%ed up. Trying to make this feel more bland than a mobile phone game.

Would be @#$%ing awesome if pve in this game was more like Dark Souls. Cause character creation in those games are god awful and I don't want to play em.

Ruffe likes this.
  20. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Maehwa 60 NA

They realllllllllllllllllllly should make a dwarf hehe

charley222 likes this.