1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 16th May 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, May 16, 2018.

1. ghoulz666

They don't even deserve a penny over this mess.

Ruffe, RoakOriginal and Velexia like this.
  2. Ricardo

Ricardo Mystic 61 EU

They realllllllllllllllllllly need to fix their game first

Ruffe likes this.
  3. reconkangas

Troll lolololol along Screenshot_20180516-140021_Gallery.jpg

4. xLightning

never thought id say this but i honestly hope this company loses all playerbase and goes bankrupt. F*** you PA F*** Kakao

Innazuma, Ruffe, Ricardo and 2 others like this.
  5. Tenpei

Maybe you guys can learn something about balancing a game.
    Don't nerf everyone, buff the weaker characters.
    No one likes nerfs, everyone likes buffs.
    Don't balance via nerfs, balance via buffs.
    Besides, a perfectly balanced game... is boring, make it perfectly imbalanced, that's how you make a game fun.
    - Perfectly Unbalanced Video
    - Buffs > Nerfs

Why do you guys think people played this game? Because the combat was fun! Now it's not! Can you not understand this? No one likes these combat changes. Just Stop.
    Abort the 1 month of balance patchs.
    Roll back all of these changes and make the weaker characters better (via buffs!)...
    That's "How to balance a game 101"

Samwyn, Ruffe, Ricardo and 4 others like this.
  6. reconkangas

Well honestly these changes are going to affect people but they are not that bad to the point of quitting like I posted in the 9th patch.. dont change classes yet and reroll these next changes are going to hit the classes largely unaffected from previous. With evasion left yet to fix those that were OP for a week are back to basics again.
    You tards jumping back to witch and wizard now are like WTF yes some classes like valk and ranger got gob smacked... those same people laughing about my mystic getting just deserts... all I can say is I feel your pain but Waaaaay to much salt...

7. cbippert

Post this everywhere!

How games are made:
    1) Creative game builders invent and build a game.
    2) Game is good. Sells lots of companies. People play it.
    3) Creative game builders are pushed out by cooperate executives trying to get more money out of the game.
    4) Game become unfun. Everyone leaves. Game crashes.

8. Hiappy

It's sad that people are thankful that their class isn't dead after a patch. It shouldn't be a thing we even think about after a patch, we shouldn't be hoping that any class gets unneeded changes. This game has just gone down a steep hill since Stroker release...

XSkinnyx and cbippert like this.
  9. Onegun

Agreeeeeeed PA please see this....

Aemiliya likes this.
  10. Asami

Its not because people can't afford to spend less than $2, its because people hate spending money on a company that doesn't deserve any more then they already have gotten.

PA and Kakao treat their playerbase like **** and clearly do not listen to anyone. Time and time again they do things that cause an uproar in the community and they do not care because they know people like you will say that 180 pearls is nothing, might as well give it to them. People continue to support a company that fails to be professional or do their job properly.

This game is just kakao and PA's way of making money to fund other projects, they could care less if we are upset as long as people keep spending their money on rerolls and character expansions when they come out.

Samwyn, VasilisD, Innazuma and 4 others like this.
  11. reconkangas

My class got completely wrecked (mystic) and got hit yet again with SA removal preawakening but I worked through it and am still working through it.

The game itself is largely back to were it was before these patches just can't have anyone person now come into a group v group and wreck everyone even though these changes didnt affect the mystic much basically is going to force people to use tactics not just press buttons.

If you dont like it there is the door do a PEN roulette and jump ship. these changes are not that bad adapt and overcome and be a professional or do chargebacks so I dont have to see your whinny @as on the battlefield crying about my mystic stomping you

12. StrangeCloud

way to kill the game, alert anyone who is even thinking about starting this game to stay far away from it.

13. WinterMilla

"I'm Done (insert log reason here)"
    What ever to just quitting quietly. Don't see why mobs need CC so just dump it. PVE in this game isn't so much hard as it is just a big test of patients. If your gonna Quit please do it already your blocking all the lahn post.

14. Goal

Sure enjoy the fact that Maewha main engage skill that was already easily counterable is still crap right now. Petal Drill is no better than a Kamkaze dive bomber at this point, an unaffective one to say the least.

Innazuma likes this.
  15. Kunolychee

Kunolychee Kunoichi EU

The problem has its roots on both sides though, you shouldn't forget that.
    They obviously don't have a proper QA team (Quality of Assurance) and act very unprofessional in those kind of things. On the other hand they have to deal with adult persons acting like little childs without any manners or respect against a company. It's one of those situations where people invested into something and expect it to be customized to their own desires which is completely wrong. You still invested in a game you don't own and which doesn't belong to you - they can technically do whatever they want with it and you will still have not a single option to decide which plan they are following.
    That all is pure luxury if you want to hear my own thoughts about this since you expect them to do stuff a certain way which you personally had nice experiences with. However that's not the standard in any industry and you're always very lucky to find companies like that (take Riot Games as an example; they are very close to their community and decide their future plans with them).
    You should also consider the fact that this game is developed by a Korean studio with an other mentality and focus on certain stuff that we are used to in EU/NA.

That being said you can easily see where we, the playerbase, have to improve if we want to achieve a change on this workflow.
    Just check the forums actively and you'll see 98% shitposts with a lot of whining/ranting about something and only 2% proper and constructive feedback with ideas for an improvement.

16. Sanada_Yukimura

Yeah, that is gonna hurt us. I feel the pain #feelsmusaman

17. Django03

As a Valk i can say i'm very worried. A flat 6.6% on our damage in pvp? I really hope more balance changes come. I'm totally ok with longer fights but don't just nerf the damage on only one class that seems unfair.

18. Floffy

Before with super armors and frontal guards on damage skills, 2 clases at the same gearscore could fight forever if they played their class well... Now with this changes if u try to stun someone you can get stun first so, atack speed, range of the skill, and internet conection will play a more impoortant role now, also, the way it is now, the first who land the cc will win since s/he can land a few more ccs untill they trigger the inmune cooldown , however if they play their class well and if the class has enough burst (most of them does) the guy that got ccd will die in less than 10 seconds.
    So your statements "no more 5-10 sec fights"/"Finaly game not focus only CC/AP"
    are completelly wrong, sorry :/

Also "evasion is now more important." is completelly wrong, ccs go through evasion and when u are ccd evasion is useless, you need damage reduction stats (dr).

19. ILikePie

So.. Now are heals are always interrupted.......................................................................................................
    Thanks shitty devs for making wizards even more **** now then ever before.... and blizzard didn't even do that much dmg.. compare to the other classes class.. we only have 3 skills safe long range.. you took out front guard away with helfire.. and now this.. **** this game.. I'm quitting bdo and signing up for hellokitty world.

Patrik2991 likes this.
  20. Chumsicle

stam·i·na
    ˈstamənə/noun noun: stamina
    the ability to sustain prolonged physical or mental effort.
    "their secret is stamina rather than speed"
    People are too lazy to level their stamina