1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 16th May 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, May 16, 2018.

1. Capitaine Courage

Evasion does nothing for CC.
    AP is more important than ever with the renown system.
    You don't understand anything of what you are playing

2. Qantaga

3. VVolfsrabe

i dont play the Game since 7 weeks and it feels good. Every Patchday it feels more and more better

Rotkif likes this.
  4. Melbur

IMO a great number of players will leave when the actual free Value Pack expires...

GioRgSaVv likes this.
  5. Cyrus Glitch

Finally someone who understands what’s going on. It seems like, they really, really have no idea what they are doing, random scattered changes that make little sense, maybe it’s a panicked move to try and appease a waning playerbase. Maybe these changes are coming in now before Lahn in an effort to make it easier for them to balance classes overall? Less condition states to tweak/change. Don’t know, guess I’m just trying to figure out what they are actually doing

6. AwakenedTemplar

Its simple... they understand that they get most of their money from tet no lifers with means to pay for this game.
    The funniest part is.... that those players are the ones that are not satisfied right now and the ones white knighting in the forums are the ones that actually dont give a **** cause they dont spend money. Its astounding how useless these people are(pa, kakao) and how much their marketing has failed... oh well irony. And tbh bdo deserves to be burried in history like this.. so gg.

7. VaygrEmpire

lol why nerf with stamina consumption? The game will become even slower now than before. Is there way to recover stamina directly by consuming certain potion or food? Nope. You guys just ruined the entire game.

8. Montblanc

Montblanc SunriseHerbGang Valkyrie 62 EU

I got enough stamina to run away of the game, bye BDO!

9. RIPTOR

Sorceres;
    Insta Dream of Doom - Removed
    Storming Crow - Removed
    Nightmare and Requiem - Removed

Well i have tons of useless SP now but i can play with usefull iframes again, iframes tp = nice SA tp = kamikaze "caca", knock down on range skill = good, stifness trash on long range skill with the new CC sistem = more "caca"

10. Tjaranis

sounds like some pretty nice changes.
    but it is very bold to change so far away from the "no brain spam" when that have been pushed so heavily with awakenings.
    awakenings needs different ranges and aoe splash with such a change though ^^

i really like the sounds of this, would need to test.
    especially if Blackspirit skills actually get balanced and get to be the powerfull super cool looking skills that they should have been (hoping for some graphical overhaul/improvements with that one)

edit: yer combat feels much better than before, a lot more flow and movement to it, and thought.
    however the gear disparity is still stupidly high

#330 Tjaranis, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
  11. Dauthus

• Knockdown effect will now only be applied in PvE for the skill Abyssal Blow.
    What is Abyssal Blow? Do they mean Abyssal Flame?

12. Requiem_Abaddon

They did it to DK lol now everyone else has to suffer.

Wet Cake likes this.
  13. SnoozeZZ

See this bcoz this patch in KR

Wet Cake likes this.
  14. Wet Cake

I love how they said "Thanks to all your support and feedback, the event It’s Raining Enhancement will become a regular addition to the game."

Hey Devs. No one is asking you to keep this stupid feature. We are asking you to revert the game back to its pre-renown state. This experiment didn't work. Cut your losses and move on.

Qasim and NorseGodOfWar like this.
  15. VurkWogs

Fix your ****ing game. crashing all the damned time.
    Cant RBF half the time, cant AFK process. 2 years in and your service is ****.
    Just goes to show how few offerings there are in the MMO market these days that this absolutely horrible service still makes money.
    I hope karma is real, cause if it is, this game is ****ED.

16. Felthswrath

I have struggled to be relevant in pvp as a Valk, I'm at like 213 AP I think and play defense on Node Wars. I hardly get many kills - just saying. After trying to get my damage up as much as possible, now I see it has been lowered because my shield block is better. That sucks hard.
    So now I do LESS damage. I haven't had a war since this most recent change, but i'm sure i'm gonna be more potato then before.
    Also - the new skills were cool, but they just upped the one cooldown to 240 seconds. A heal/stamina skill has a 4 minute cool down? OMG
    5 min cooldown with med kits sucks, 4 mins for a skill. thanks for making me more and more worthless.

17. taylos

Another half nude chick who forgot her decency..or the devs forgot the decency..of making her a decent girl. Well, i created that kinky girl. Now how can i access the beauty album for a precreated char cause i aint got time to create another kinky girl and she looks like a fabulous bi..girl ^^ 2018-05-17_43713872.JPG

18. Floffy

Thank you for the shitty pvp changes :)
    Your game cost me 1500€, and in return i get something i didnt asked for, nor any of your playerbase.
    Im leaving this because the game i have enjoyed untill 9th may does not exist anymore...
    Again thank you for your dumb decisions =)
    BYE!

Attached Files:

• 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      141 KB
      Views:
  19. VurkWogs

Hey devs, crashed in the middle of RBF. AGAIN.
    FIX YOUR ****.

20. Qantaga

I got enough stamina to run away of the game!

Qasim, Ciroc and KhalidIbnWaalid like this.