1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 16th May 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, May 16, 2018.

1. Aurovere

Hi, not sure what you guys did to sorceress, but it is goddamn impossible to grind now. I'm CONSTANTLY out of stamina. I mean CONSTANTLY. Everything uses hella stamina and it never recovers. Please fix this.

2. Wet Cake

I don't have a problem. You might not be cycling through her abilities effectively.

3. C6H5CH3

"[Update]
    • Number of servers that the following field bosses spawn have been readjusted to 20 servers:
        • Red Nose
        • Dastard Bheg
        • Dim Tree Spirit
        • Giant Mudster
      • We will continue to make adjustments to field/world boss time schedule and spawn servers to provide optimal environment for boss hunting."
    I like how the only thing they reverted back to the old system is their incompetence of not even knowing what's in the patches and then waving it away by calling everything "adjusted".

4. Ravishing Sphynix

Musa was ruined. Why would you guys ruin the pre awakening mobility skills with your stamina changes It literally changes the core fundamentals of the classes. The reasons why you played the class when it came out no longer exists. This patch stinks

5. Vafthrudnirson

Why are you adjusting the number of bheg and dim tree spawns? You can't just delete half the bheg and dim tree spawns from the game when we have so little content. EVERY SINGLE BHEG AND DIM TREE IS BEING KILLED WITHOUT FAIL ON OFF HOURS and you do this shady evil garbage to us. I am done, I can't trust you people any more. I can get over the terrible pvp changes, but this, it's just not tolerable.

6. Kratoz

lmao this game is so ****ing trash now.

7. Akaru

Honestly what they should have done from the beginning was a combination of both, with the weaker classes being more buffed than the stronger ones are nerfed. Bring everyone to a kind of equilibrium where they keep their individuality and options to play their class, but also make sure that classes can't abuse their kit to hold dominate power of others.

This is harder said than done, and it's one of the reason I believe the route they went through with is a lazier option.

8. Hilligan

Hilligan Escanor Guardian 62 EU

Bdo looks like Brainless?

Shotgun
    Blizzard
    Block

Did They remove skills?

9. VurkWogs

Hey ****wads, game crashed, again, in the middle of RBF.
    Fix your broken ass ****.
    Not that you shitlords actually read or care about player feedback.
    ****ing idiots.

10. VurkWogs

Hey, me again. game crashed right at the end of RBF again.
    Who would have saw that coming?
    And its not the old school, lag out crash. Im playing, and them BOOM game is gone, not even an error message.
    No amount of reinstalls of the game, of windows, etc, can fix it. Its your broke ass code.

nusigergely likes this.
  11. Tjaranis

had the same issue, wrote support with dxdiag and msinfo, got an answer the next day which have solved my issue:
    i will break the rules here and link it in the thread about the crashing issues, as it was a very nice answer which gave a multitude of things to try and solve it:
    https://community.blackdesertonline...ashing-and-disconnecting.203334/#post-1226558

12. Tjaranis

ok so as ive mentioned i like the combat changes, its moving it more towards skillfull play which is a constant bunching between defense and offense, which gives a nice gameplay flow.
    but it is still Very far from a good place imho; there is still to much dmg, to long CC, and Gear makes some classes into "demi-gods", as well as generally creates such an extremely unfair advantage that it just isn't fun to play.

these should be the focus next; giving somewhere in which people can get pvp where it is far more fairly balanced, without having to invest insane amount of time into micromanaging afk time and grinding pve; but where you can just let people login and actually enjoy fairly balanced pvp where skills can be honed and fair competition can be had.

13. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

pls don't ruin ur own game

14. Shutara

Shutara Shutara Ninja 57 EU

You can't stop the caravan full of money already going down the hill. Just wait for tomorrow's patch notes :)

inb4 "k guys we delete awakenings, renown, item shop and this laughing black poo flying around and making all of you cry when failing to enchance and losing weekly income in 3 minutes, happy now?"

15. Floffy

Same hapened to mystic xD, i chosed her because i wanted a class with:
    -Fun not clucky
    -mobility
    -tanky
    -with good suport abilities (cc's)
    -low but constant damage.
    now it is:
    -boring, clunky, static
    -not mobile at all, now if a mystic tries to chase someone in combat gets pined down and oneshoted xD
    -if i wanna be tanky i have to walk backwards until my shield breaks then i have nothing else to do (against ranged classes atleast against melees is somewht bareable cuz if they wanna beat me they have to get close)
    -i cant cc because i get cc before i reach the target and oneshoted
    -lower non constant damage xD
    (im not at soft cap but close. 221ap 295dp)

16. Innazuma

This message makes me sick to the stomach. I hope by the time I write this your opinion will have been changed. This game never meant facerolling the keyboard - Players that used low effort combos and game mechanics were greatly outshined by those who used more advanced strategies.

Your reply is completely off the mark and inaccurate - Now defensive options have been removed as well as most CCs. What does that mean? You can guess yourself. It means that now, more like ever before, it takes SIGNIFICANTLY less skill to be able to kill an opponent that possesses the same gear as you, which is completely the opposite of what you said. What "gameplay flow" are you talking about? Do we even play the same game? Now you might as well faceroll the keyboard and get the kill. Not to mention that PVP is no fun whatsoever anymore.

Also, I would like smack you across the face to wake you up and tell you that this game is, afterall, an MMORPG. Do you even begin to comprehend what that means? MMORPGs are supposed to be hard and it takes a long time to get to, what most of us call "End Game". Even though there is no such thing, you get the point. This is what makes this genre so good. It's the sense of achievement you get after getting to that point.

It saddens me to see that developers listen to people like you and not the veterans of this game - the people who actually invested their time and effort into getting stronger and more skilled.

17. Tjaranis

we are clearly of completely opposite opinions.

the perma SA+rotations was exactly what made the headrolling combat, which weighted rl skill less that we see now and pre-awak. you didn't need to think because you just perma chained SA+dmg.
    while now by removing both SA/immunities and CC you have a far less "headrolling" gameplay as you have to think a lot more of what your purpose is in the situation you are in.
    it's also far closer to the feel pre-awakened.

but i can hear you are off the opposite opinion about how the gameplay played out so i doubt we will find much agreement ^^
    i hope you have a nice day.