1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 16th May 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, May 16, 2018.

1. Sunblind

You have a game that people play, despite countless glaring issues, because of its amazing combat system...and then you remove what makes the combat fun. Then you fail to realize your mistake by the next patch.

Instructions clear, uninstalled the game.

#81 Sunblind, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Ruffe, Ludakriss, Patrik2991 and 4 others like this.
  2. Xthame

The could have given us a free char slot AT LEAST, for all the sh*t they put us trough!!!

Ravensword, Wet Cake and DocPepper like this.
  3. BraveChicken

......was waiting for Ranger Fix zzz

......Ranger 70% fix came <3

......Ranger @#$$@% up again :(

......Game #@$@@ up more XO

BYEEEEEE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ruffe and Ludakriss like this.
  4. Aerys89

Officially trying bless now. Cheers to new beginnings!

Ruffe, Souda, Ludakriss and 3 others like this.
  5. Brodock

They're really good at slowly destroying this game one patch at a time... I can only hope they revert these changes

Ruffe likes this.
  6. wellman029

Character expansion slots used to be completely free

Ruffe, VasilisD and Ravensword like this.
  7. Arexx

all thos last patches are absolute ********, game was from my opinion perfect before renown score was released. rip ranger my love </3

Ruffe likes this.
  8. Hashimoto Ai

bye bye bdo

Ruffe and Souda like this.
  9. KyrandisX

KyrandisX Kunoichi 62

Please for the love of Lord Kutum put in Old Moon Fences and Magical Seeds already :(

Django03 and LastWish2 like this.
  10. Ciroc

[​IMG]

PVP was good last year. Not anymore, time to move back to dota2.

Ruffe, DarkTemple and FreZkim531 like this.
  11. RIPTOR

• Stamina will no longer recover when the skill Nightmare is in effect.
    • Stiffness effect will now be applied when the skill Dream of Doom is used instantly upon learning the skill Imminent Doom.
    • Knockdown effect will now only be applied in PvE for the skill Abyssal Blow.
    • Invincible effect has been changed to Super Armor effect for the skill Storming Crow.
    • Stamina will no longer be recovered during the skill Darkness Released.

R.I.P. Sorc and movility loops, meh dmg + no cc + rip stamina management, now i have a new class; "The Piñata"

Ludakriss and Wet Cake like this.
  12. JillValentime

JillValentime Valkyrie 61 EU

13. woots

I barely had any issues with mob CC BEFORE. Now since plenty of mob still have CC its totaly absurd, especialy with a class like kuno and his slow #ss awakenign skill animation.

What's wrong with thoses devs ? well, they went down the road of "milk hard & dont care about the game"

Ruffe likes this.
  14. Cascaden

Regardless of making classes balanced in pvp (which they are NOT) you are making combat for most classes NOT FUN for both pvp and pve. I used to solo Hystria and GK's for fun. Was the only challenge in pve I could find. Now? Nope. Now I just sit inside block waiting for 4-5 skills to come off cooldown. Use those skills and go back to block. Same for pvp. Before I could use up to 15+ different skills during combat and use my skill to determine how and when to use them to get the best results and effects from them. Combat is fundamentally broken now. Game was designed with the awakening defensive mechanics in mind. Taking a lot of them away makes most classes not viable and not fun. Less skill is required now. Everything is just slow and dumbed down.

Ruffe, PootyTang and Xero.Exe like this.
  15. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

I am certainly annoyed with all the changes. Tamers, as it was, already struggled in so many ways. Then they change our SA,FG,and I-frames to the most ridiculous choices (fully recognize that it happened to us all, but boy oh boy the skills they touched in Tamer's kit was beyond dumb). Ok.... i'll hang tight and see what happens. Most changes still appear stupid but this week didn't hit Tamer....... Amidst all this confusion and anger from player base.... you finally release Lahn after arbitrarily withholding her (not even terribly interested but **** it was obviously arbitrary) AND THEN despite the uproar, despite playerbase being terribly upset..... you then decide to charge us for the character slot...... this doesn't even effect me... i have a free slot... never the less am baffled and appalled at this decision from a business perspective.

I will not be buying this character slot, i will not be buying those stupid pandas, more maids, or the 250 lt explansion (i would have bought this one though).

It's becoming clear for me that the mistreatment from this company is starting to out-weigh my love for the game. I will give it two more months in hopes it gets better but im not hopeful. @CM Kabz im done spending money on this game. And if the player base continues to receive this treatment then, as sad as it will make me, i'll have to find another game... maybe ill finally play destiny with my wife

Ruffe, Lorenian and DocPepper like this.
  16. Rogahn

Rogahn Keevan Wizard 62 EU

New male underwear when?
    1aca69fd39ad3060006b6b6d5e94fec9.jpg

17. Sappho

I just want to vomit on this game.

18. ghoulz666

@#$%ing BS. They need to add more CC in pve, not remove it. Why @#$%ing ruin the combat this game offers?

Ruffe likes this.
  19. charley222

let hope next to have a male class
    10 vs 6 oO and again one more human race boring
    and again one more sword class

maybe
    dwarf paladin mace and shield or 2 hand hammer will be kool

20. Chambers805

I find it funny they nerf an already terribly underpowered ranger class.....Do they not know when we get knocked down we stay down for eternity, this may be my time to hang this game up. Since everyone is rerolling witch...

Ludakriss likes this.