1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 17th December 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Dec 17, 2019.

1. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

You know game is dead, when developers listen to streamer instead of Q&A team. No wonder Kakao went full "p2w" cash shop milking, very wise decision.

Rinnagans and Hilly like this.
  2. Sly Cooper

Im really enjoying these Succession skills, But it would be nice to Rebind specific Skills, like the awakening abilities that are attached to C + W and C + S, its really awkward, be nice to allow you to rebind it to a more comfortable keystroke, Like with Maehwa id like to put Sticky back on W + F since it has no skill attached to it in succession

Amirite likes this.
  3. Eas007

I appreciate the tagged xp event being extended. Is the bug fixed though? Main characters of Lvl60 and above pass almost no xp to tagged lower lvl alts. @CM Yukimura

4. Mandymeow

Cute new Christmas outfits, but wow I would love the Shai version for my Mystic, Tamer, Witch, Ranger, Lahn to name a few, not sure why everyone has to have the same one instead! :(

Ventesa likes this.
  5. Veoh Techstarify

For the Guardian-> I think I type in a new thread on general discussion or alike about what I heard and saw so far.
    You may look into it for the ppl who are soo excited for her.

6. ν-13

No christmas outfit for guardian since we'll miss her release before christmas,rip.... I'll wait until she comes out to touch the pearl shop

7. Veoh Techstarify

Rumors said end of January. Read my thread on general discussion.

8. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

It may be more $$ but I am happy to see new Christmas cosmetics being added. The horse gear looks great.

As for the Guardian class, I don't really care myself, but is there some reason we've been in the dark on this since the preview? It's just hard to understand how Korea gets a full release before we get a date for even pre-creation.

NA players are far too aware of what's happening in other regions for the lack of communication to work, otherwise it wouldn't really come up so much.

9. Joisme

Is Santas sleigh only appearing on certain servers in NA? I have been on several servers today and have not seen Santa, snow or decorations.

10. Rinnagans

“Hey Guys don’t forget to check out my latest video that is out in my YouTube channel, and if you support what I am doing smash that subscribe button and also follow me on Twitter for update!” Lol

11. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

problem with "content creators" - they suggest changes that improve " content creation" and usually very bad for the game, slowly this changes decay game, and when "content" not attractive anymore, they just change project, while game keep those bad changes and keep decaying.

Rinnagans likes this.
  12. Rinnagans

I agree with you on that, similar thing happen to other games, but in my personal experience “battle field 1” was amazing game but after many patch and battle field 5 came out all the “streamer” who made impact decided to stream other things, but they were the one who suggested some of the feature that made it into the game...lol idk why developers who can create a game( no easy feat to do) listen to some random gamers think everyone wanted such changes.

13. SyreneLillianaide

Can you not change this soldier costume for females to be able to see stockings at least? I look like I am walking around in damn underwear. Make a skirt at least like for Shai.

14. LithicForm

You know a game is dead when the patch notes doesn't have more than two pages of comments lol

15. Sippio

Find this terribly insulting.... running around scavenging for droppings from the sky... so third world.

16. zamboy

have you guys fixed the ''too much'' blur effect on remastered mode ? it look so low graphics on ''Very high mode '' and its so blurry on remastered its insane

Attached Files:

Stillwaters likes this.
  17. Snowval

It's the AA, turn TAA into another antialiasing