1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 17th July 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Pebbels

Is the yellow filter removing all yellow fish and everything also? I put my main in Velia beach for two hours with a plus 8 Epheria rod, the rod is down to 90% and I have only two fish bones in my inventory from fishing. Im going to switch the filter to blue now but I thought it meant anything below yellow

that same problem is happening to many people

2. Darlgon

You must never fish or even play the game.

3. Desado

Desado Wizard 62 NA

Many quests require the trash items. Trust me, you dont want to active fish the weekly triple float rod quest.
    The trash stacks now, why quibble over 2-3 spaces when the change can give you marathon fishing on weekends when relic drop is increased.

4. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

Question if I may... what is the use of pearl-bought swimwear on the beach, if im not allowed to wear it by the game when doing the event's beach activities? Can throw fruit at the fly, can bring the cart with the logs....
    Outfits cost money ya know. Why restrict beachwear.... on festival grounds on the beach?

Now, I'm not someone who buys swimsuits for games just to have them. If there's no place for them, I don't use them. But these are especially made for the beach and I use them only on the beach. I wonder why I can only use them when standing still, running, fishing, or swimming. Apparently I'm not allowed to use them for (m)any other event activity... on the beach....

5. Desado

Desado Wizard 62 NA

branded +10 balenos gives me 24 hours of fishing at my fishing skill.
    Wonder how long my branded +10 epheria would give me.

6. ZyZy

Can't wear my swimsuit out sailing either. :( That's not right.

Lefteye, Phoenixxx75 and Jena like this.
  7. ElectroStingz.

And unless this bug has been fixed, no one else can see it.
    https://community.blackdesertonline...layers-do-not-see-the-bikini-swimwear.444614/

DiaborMagics likes this.
  8. DiaborMagics

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  9. DiaborMagics

So we cant have a boat party? Aw :(

10. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

@CM Yukimura: Fish for 3 hours with it set on white and all i got was green fish in 3 hour i would exspect more then all green fish at level guru7

Phoenixxx75 and Jena like this.
  11. ElectroStingz.

12. Kirkmaximus

I never understood why the devs even bothered putting NPC guards at the beach if anyone can flag up pvp and start a murder rampage with no reaction from the guards...

Ajow and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  13. Freakedoutbum

Freakedoutbum Tuuseriall NA

I am happy to see no free money fish - not saying we shouldn't have fish. But these free 500k fishing events (koi, octo, pearl, etc...) just encourage players to afk, which is BAD for the game. It is also less money then just doing seagull hotspots for actual fishers.

I am super upset that we haven't seen another Mysteries of Summer event this year... would be cool if you brought last year's event at least with this Terrmian Event window for people who didn't get to enjoy it. But last year's event made my year. By far one of my best MMO memories since 1998. I loved it.

As far as the fish goes, I think having a fish event could be fun, but make it discourage afk fishing. Have the Terrmian waters and beach line have constant seagull pops in different locations. Put in a coral reef and rocks to stop the big ships from hogging the water space and make us either chase our spots every few minutes or get out in a fishing boat and go to them.

But don't reward players for NOT playing - at least during an event. I enjoy the casual normal methods that we can progress our characters while afking.

Also for you guys with new guildies who are whinning… teach them how to make silver... take them fishing seagull spots on the high seas, when they are 56 take them to a Miromuk group and let them get exp and silver at the same time, take them sea monster hunting and split off the rewards in a guild bonus. Three solid ways to do party activities that really don't require much skill or gear that you can expedite them in the game.

Thanks

PS: And if your a new player whose guild isn't helping you. Feel free to send me a whisper. We love new players, did Miromuk for new players four times the last week for players who were 56 and took them to 58 in a matter of hours with nice 100M+ silver. I can't wait to see more group content in this game. Just whisper Tuuseriall (family name) in game.

#133 Freakedoutbum, Jul 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    CompZilla, Bruno12 and iller like this.
  14. Jena

If you don't want to afk don't. However I have to work and that 500k fishing event was nice boost for me. Just my opinion. I am not a new player either.

I like being able to sort my fish. But that also means I get fish bones, boots with holes, rope and nets. I don't want those either. My level for fishing is Guru 8 so the lvl doesn't mean much in stopping the junk from being fished up.

Bones, laundry. I think that's it but still takes up space. Oh and seaweed.

#134 Jena, Jul 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  15. Tobin

The fishing changes are pretty awesome in my opinion so far. I understand why people may have reservations about keeping trash items, but as a few have noted they are required for certain quests so I don't see it as that much of a problem.

With regards to the special fish for the event, I always enjoy fishing for them so I would be happy to see them come back, but as the economy requires caution to keep balanced I can see why it might cause issues. That said an interesting option might be to just bring back the special harpoon fish, so that then people can fish there and have it be like a festival setting, but it is active fishing only. As it stands harpooning doesn't get enough attention so this could help that issue as well.

16. XSkinnyx

please bring back the fish
    fishing at terrmain is one of my fav things to do. even though we make a lot of money and there's an influx of it to the game, this is the one thing i enjoy about Terrmain.
    eventually, all that money gets spent in game anyways. the economy straightens itself out.
    Please just bring back the fishies ><> ><> ><>
    and i love the discard changes <3

17. iller

Code:
    Added bonus Gathering EXP when you obtain a Caphras Stone from gathering.
    Umm what?.... does this mean Ancient Dust was already giving Lifeskill XP bonus, or was that important part just forgotten?

Code:
    Fixed the issue where the below scrolls had incorrect effects.
    However, please note that these items will be disabled until next week’s maintenance as further measures are being finalized. We will share with you the details of this soon.

Before
    <Combat EXP +100%>
    Effect: Combat EXP +100%
    Duration: 10 Min.
    Cooldown: 10 Min.

<Skill EXP +50%>
    Effect: Skill EXP +50%
    Duration:  10 Min.

After
    <Combat EXP +10%>
    Effect: Combat EXP +10%
    Duration: 10 Min.

<Skill EXP +5%>
    Effect: Skill EXP +5%
    Duration:  10 Min.
    LMAO! WTF happened here? Did they finally have an attack of conscience over their Cash Shop giving too high of a degree of benefit over the Buy to Player rabble? ...that ship sailed with ArtisansMems, Kama buff, and Cron melting + Valks Cries

be honest, that's the ONLY reason anyone fished there (or even went there in the first place)

BAGEL MAN IS NOT AMUSED!

[​IMG]

#137 iller, Jul 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  18. Skilliard

Why is there no swimwear for Shai :( Kakao hates money

19. Kazza

How do you now get rid of all the trash items, like seawood, fish hooks, etc? It is worse than before with no tick box to get rid of this junk, at least you could sell green fish.

20. Ajow

Please, Please bring back the simple check box to avoid the trash loot altogether...Please, Please, Please!