1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 18. October 2017 - now on website

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Praballo, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Kilreve

Let the raging begin lol. So basically ppl are just sht out of luck that used their kama buff.....I just saw the CM's replies and couldn't help but laugh.

2. eselpinguin

you are a very good COMMUNITY MANAGER

3. Okamik

@CM Yukimura
    I beg you change ,,Boss Isabella the Black Witch spawn time 9-12 hours and random channel,, is INSANE ! ! ! D:<
    Some of us have jobs / real life

4. Navien

Patch notes say:
    Loure’s Lost Shoes
    DP +23
    Rhutum Outstation

Loure’s Lost Gloves
    DP +23
    Lake Kaia

In fact it's opposite. Shoes drop in Lake Kaia from Catfishman and Gloves from Rhutum Outstation orcs.

5. Navien

So far she spawns across all channels.

6. Dunkleosteus

not really, she spawns on multiple channels but not all. AND it spawns in Valencia 6 as well :')

7. CM Yukimura

Community Coordinator

We have reported to the developers this issue in the past events already, we will report it once more.
    Thank you for your feedback and your collaboration!

Salvie Vesuva likes this.
  8. CM Yukimura

Community Coordinator

Greetings Adventurers!

More updates from the developers:

*Due to some technical issues, the event couldn't start as previously announced.
    As a compensation, Kakao Games & PA have decided to extend the event by 1 week, and in addition, other 2 events will start on the same date for the same duration.

1. The "Black Stone Drop Rate Up (14days)" bonus will start on Wednesday, October 25th, after maintenance.

2. A "Ancient Relic Crystal Shard Drop Rate Up (14days)" bonus by fishing, will start on Wednesday, October 25th, after maintenance.

3. A "Sharp/Hard Black Crystal Shard Drop Rate Up (14days)" bonus by gathering, will start on Wednesday, October 25th, after maintenance.

**All 3 events will last until Wednesday, November 8th, before maintenance.

We hope you will enjoy these events and your adventures in Black Desert Online with us!

BDO team.

Salvie Vesuva, Foggen and SpeedMetal like this.
  9. Salvie Vesuva

@CM Yukimura

- is there any chance that this could include farming (better late than never) aswell ?

It is so sad for an avid farming enthusiast that it always gets left out of the event drop/loot tables.
    Or can you please atleast explain how and why it (is decided that it should) differs from gathering (when it comes to events) ! :)

10. CM Yukimura

Community Coordinator

Good point. We have sent suggestions about adding farming in the events, but so far we didn't see it coming.
    It might be considered a "less active" life skill, but we are not sure about the reasons behind it. As we have any response on this feedback we will make sure to share it in our forums.

Thank you for your collaboration

Izarra and Salvie Vesuva like this.
  11. Jurra

Less active cos less people do it I guess u can prolly count on two hands the amount of people who have master farming on eu (prolly more than 2 hands but you get the idea)

12. ManlyBeard

I would’ve enjoyed Mystic release more tbh ...

13. Salvie Vesuva

Have you tried it (and by that I mean more than once or twice) ?
    The "less active" part comes mainly from seeds taking 4+ hours each, and that is the absolute bare minimum, before being available for either harvesting or breeding. You can compare it to horse training.
    Takes a lot more effort and time for same result/yield compared to most of the other Life skills, but IMO still very fun - it would just make it more fair to include it in the events ! ;)

#193 Salvie Vesuva, Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Izarra likes this.
  14. Legstar

Can we pls get this patch fixed spawn timer on witch is out it is now 30 minutes late pls fix this

15. Jurra

I'm farming yes got artisan 7 last night working my way to master :)

16. Salvie Vesuva

Congratulations, @Jurra
    I am Artisan 8 in farming atm...let's race to Master ! :D

17. Cevra

I would just wish for the second awakening and the respective main hand buffs we were promised. They added some in KR for ranger and warrior and i'm already hyped for them.
    Kamasylvia 2 would be cool as well, Kama1 has like 0 content other than the mainquest and the training 3daily. Obviously we need the tents as well, can't walk from kama to gahaz before every node-war, that's just a time-waste sadly.
    The farming changes would be cool as well, maybe we can get them tomorrow, like the valk/musa/zerker buffs from last week on KR as well. Hope we get something new/fresh, otherwise people will maybe go to destiny2... some on my guild are already gone ;(

18. Bota866

Was gathering of sharp and hard blackstones broken with patch, I have not looted any from pine trees near trent since patch, when previously was getting 1 per hr on average.

19. wellman029

Less active LOL you play the game at all ? how you think all those strawberries get listed on the marketplace , they dont pick themselves

20. Shenraly

Life Skill Transfer Coupon when?