1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 18th July 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 18, 2018.

1. KnirpsLyn

Yeah, this is so fun and cool, but what's the ETA on improving text font, size, and effect for people who have difficulty reading it?
    Asian MMOs have a problem with using certain fonts specifically with a shadowed effect in very low resolution that just look like bleeding/blurry text.

And what's up with the half-locked UI? Where are the options to hide/move the rest of the UI? What's the point of being able to move some of the UI when you can't see where the other elements will be, which way they grow, and if they'll be overlapped by other changes?

2. CelestiaCross

@CM Yukimura Hello, darlin'. I was wondering about this on the patch notes: "The text <Kamasylve Temple NPC Ceilyn> has been added to the item tooltip of Fairy Wing items for exchange locations of Sweet Honey Wine."

There is no such npc at Kama temple and I would really like to exchange my fairies for honey. Can you please tell me where I can find such an npc? Thank you so much.

3. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 62 EU

There is npc to exchange fairy on wine on right side of queen.

4. CelestiaCross

I'll check again, but I'm pretty sure there isn't.

5. CelestiaCross

6. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 62 EU

If you dont have option to exchange fairy on wine then maybe you must do main quests?

7. CelestiaCross

Is that a question for someone to answer? I didn't have the wings on me. I had 52 Laila petals though. :)