1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 18th March 2020

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Which is a bug fix as it affected items it shouldn't have affected in the first place. If you use the normal loot scroll you'll likely not see any difference at all as singular items couldn't drop in higher quantity with it.

CM Yukimura likes this.
  2. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

Since this patch addresses a bug with Descending Current, I was hoping my main problem with Prime: Ultimate Descending Current would be fixed too, but nope.. Are there here any succession Rangers who use this skill? If so, do you also sometimes have that the skill just does not want to trigger? It only does Prime: Descending Current and then does not continue with the Ultimate version? I have that about 20% of the time, is my estimate. Sometimes more in a row, sometimes not for a while. Seems to have to do with latency, as I have it most notably at bosses.

Another issue with this skill I have is that if I am on a hill or dune, I can hit opponents that are higher or lower than me, but the attack does 0 damage to them. Difference in terrain height seems to really mess it up. The attack comes at the enemy from above so there should be no reason not to deal damage.

Do any succession rangers among you experience the same issues?

3. Hemuk

"A new version of Shakatu's seals, the [Event] Shining Shakatu's Seals has been added and the existing [Event] Shakatu's Seals have been updated."

Care to explain?

Fateneko and ALO like this.
  4. ALO

ALO

It will be good some explanation on this and if we get this new Shakatu's seals without exchange old ones to the new one it will be so bad for many ppl, being few seals till the desired item and now boom new seals ...

5. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Should refer to the additional items you can exchange them for: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/3704

6. SpinDie

The Item Drop Amount effect of Item Collection Increase Scroll items will now only apply to junk items.

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME? I PAID REAL MONEY FOR THESE! This is ********. I dont think this is even legal. Bdo has the worst PVE loot in any mmorpg and these scrolls made it suck slightly less.

Just because you guys gave out too many free item collect scrolls it is now our problem? I bought the thank you II pack every day for 44 pearls ONLY for the 4x item collect scrolls and NOTHING else. I want 444 pearls back. And earlier than that I paid $15 on three seperate occassions to obtain 15x item collection scrolls 3 different times. I want $45 refund for that as well.

Trash loot makes me hate black desert online, it makes grinding feel like "per hour" robotic ********. Butchering sheep is or farming is already 10x more fun than grinding because of how much PVE loot sucks. Now you nerf item droprate scrolls?

Do you peabrains realize that combat requires pets,maids,tents, and real money? Yet you guys nerf it as if you dont want anyone to do it anymore. You guys can be the worst

I was going to suggest permanent increasing the item droprate of the NA version of +50% because of how korean-smol PP the droprates are. But instead you nerf it by 50%. i might quit this game

I pray this is just a poor translation or something

#26 SpinDie, Mar 18, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  7. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

they could remove all lootscrolls from the game, and you still can't complain.
    You paid for the items, those scrolls are ADDITIONAL Bonus stuff... You never pay for scrolls only... so nothing u can do.

Its like you go in a restaurant and always get 1 drink for free bonus. then one day you no longer get the drink for free.. You can't refund the dinner now...

8. The_Lord

do you even know the difference between increase item amount and drop rate ? and what that change actually do ? how about you relax and stop overreacting like a crying little kid. Nothing is gonna change about your lootscrolls you won't even notice the change

Rinnagans likes this.
  9. Esefiei

Thank u Kakao and pearl abyss wy chuje, that u didnt say that i cant use my fvckin pets on AOB. I've lost event becouse your game is broken. ty gg wp report

10. NESTINAR

YAY FREE ITEMS!
    Now i can enjoy the content that i clud not cuz the lack of gear :)

11. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

What are these event shakatu seals? Do old ones work for same rewards? I exchanged old shakatu seals before this patch and got DUO tungrad, should I have waited for this patch to trade for TRI? WTF...

#31 Dryed, Mar 18, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    MaraSol likes this.
  12. o0ABC0o

o0ABC0o Shai 61 EU

Those are new shakatu seals actually.
    You can still exhange old ones for old rewards. And new shakatu seals will be provided from now on, with new rewards associated to them.

Anyways @CM Yukimura ,
    Are we going to get a solution toward the Shai's newest Kibelus outfit and and how the shoulders are presented?
    If not, can we please work on finding a solution?
    I didn't mind so much with the other Shai outfits because we could always "cover" the shoulders with the cape option.
    But now with the Shai Kibelus there is no option to visually cover/hide this area, making it a bigger issue in my opinion.
    [​IMG]
    I am not asking to lift the censorship here, but at least find an alternative that wouldn't mess up so much with the visual.

As much as I am interested in buying this outfit, I find it very difficult for me to do so with the actual state of the Shai.

Thank you by advance.

Lillesofie, Lasty, Jena and 2 others like this.
  13. Rinnagans

Please excuse him, school is cancel due to Corinna virus so his education might be affected....LOL

14. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Thanks! I don't feel like I have wasted seals now

Lillesofie and o0ABC0o like this.
  15. Cthulthu

EDIT : Really happy these premium elixir boxes continue to be the event/non-tradeable ones. Thank-you.

#35 Cthulthu, Mar 18, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  16. Agitoad

Again, they avoid the biggest thread on this forum.
    You guys should be shameful for making us PAY just to make the long shorts alittle bit shorter and yet still remains the shoulder problems.
    Why can you not let us enjoy the game the way it originally looks like?
    At this point i'd rather have pee stains on my outfit than whatever im wearing underneath it.
    Just stop it !!

Respect all the other regions, and suprisingly even Playstation!

Lillesofie and o0ABC0o like this.
  17. Freazzle

Fixed the issue where the notification on the upper left side of the screen for completing an Adventure Log quest did not appear properly.

Eeeehm , it seems it's not working at all anymore , i've done alot of quests today but i haven't seen any notification.
    Anyone else has this?

18. Corrus

Worked as it should for me

19. Lurea

Ummm, since you can't enhance the "Suppressed Boss Gear". Can it go downgrade a lvl if you die with low karma? Because if it doesn't you just handed the entire server a army of perma full TRI geard low karma griefers.

20. Myntiix

Read
    The
    Description