1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 19th June 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 19, 2019.

1. CompZilla

Guys, guys, GUYS, fellas! Where's the new unique Archer outfits??

Not spending a dime till there's an actual Archer outfit... then you get a 100 Euro - am sure you'll get some more from others too but

If you think you're patient, you wait... I'll show you patient

2. Khalel

I understand the censorship, but someone explains to me about not being able to make one eye different from the other ... There are videos and photos of the eyes edited:

https://ibb.co/xjm4cGt

Ruffe and AzureStarz like this.
  3. YumeYume

Hello, could someone tell me if i'll be able to use my second Shudad skin set for Shai ? I got a new one (pre order gift) and i don't want to sell it, nor use it, because i already have one on my Tamer.
    Thank you !

4. Trayvan Homan

I would like to say thank you for the compentsation, i really appriciate it :)!!!!!!!

5. Bob2009

Bob2009 Wizard 61 EU

Manos release date when?

Ruffe and Hemuk like this.
  6. Artorias_Dusk

There is a really cool one, everyone has it. Something with wolf?

Warriors SA fix when? Close these damn holes god damn! FIX your **** before bringing out more. Idc if you put an item to the shop for 1kpearls "Warrior pve buff, SA fix, additional SA" just DO IT.

#26 Artorias_Dusk, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2019
  7. ghoulz666

Pah why can't the Shai's fat ugly rat ears be shrunk.

Ruffe, Ventesa, Phoenixxx75 and 3 others like this.
  8. Stabby

Stop beefing up Kamasylvia mobs! It's why we already hate them! Everything there takes too long to kill and the reward for doing so is complete ****.

9. shidoxen

Hey guys. I paid for my Shai and thought I was suppose to receive my lifeskill mastery/manos announcement on my account page. Any ideas? Maybe server mail lag? :0

10. Tanjirin

We are working on revamping monster zones to resolve the need for more zones to play in. However, since a revamp cannot be done in a short amount of time, we've decided to increase the monster respawn rate of some of the zones. Our initial plan was to have weekly events with different zones affected each week, but decided to include last week's zones to this week's event so that more adventurers can experience it. We promise we'll do our best to revamp the monster zones.

The increased spawn rate seemed like a pretty good revamp - It actually got me motivated enough to start grinding again. After finding out that it was only temporary has now demotivated me - Is it too much strain on the server?
    How about you just keep EVERYTHING increased speed and knock the increased speed off every time you revamp a zone? Even if you adjust the monsters AP / DP / Loot / Whatever, it still may not make things viable enough to grind. At least with the increased speed we could enjoy one good improvement while we wait for the revamps. In a game where grinding is one of the major features, more locations is a good thing to help break up the monotony.

*Edit / Add
    Also - I can understand that new costumes take time to adapt to character actions and models. But, it's ridiculous that you have limited time costumes, usually costumes that only come around once a year, that players are unable to purchase when they choose to focus on a newly released character class.

#30 Tanjirin, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  11. Piprack Radhost

Well the new transport system is fine …… except it doesn't allow trade goods which the old one did. At least you could have warned us of a feature removal, not everyone ships crates and gathered trade items for the money, in my case they got shipped to Velia from the outlying regions for the trade experience, now I'll have to (not) use a transport waggon.

12. Paradat

Wait no free character slot this time?.... Dang it. Will that effect the pre-creation event?

13. Pirsig

The new Transport is far from fine. I have a daily routine of Hunting quests and between 2 stages would always transport meats to 1 city, hides to another and enhancement mats to a 3rd. They would have always arrived by the time I finished this routine under the old system. Today at that point, they were still 9-28 minutes from arrival at their destinations. 5 is way too few transports and their travel time seems to have been tripled.

I don't give a crap about Trade Goods, I carried those anywhere myself, I want the convenience of a Transport system that was killed by this change.

Kazza, BellaKora, iller and 1 other person like this.
  14. Arcuos

Again no reward for the buyers of the expensive packs. GG KAKAO

Ruffe, WhySoSeeryus, Zimtblog and 5 others like this.
  15. NoisyBoy

Totally worth 50 days instead the usual 1loyaty deal. We got it, someone have to pay the fees on pa... Not on me dude

Camomille and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  16. Damaes

i wanted to come back for this class.... but i will NOT delete any of my old characters nor im going to buy pearls. Meaning im not coming back to play BDO.

so... bye again even tho i didnt say Hi...

Ruffe and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  17. Andaro

Ambassador

Loot for defeating Vell will now be automatically placed in the Black Spirit's Safe. However, adventurers who are not located within Vell’s Realm when Vell is defeated will not receive loot regardless if they had inflicted damage on Vell or not. Please stay inside the realm.

Such an awesome note from today's patch, I just had to call it out. I know that players at Vell have been clamoring over the loot location for sometime, even myself. This is change is nothing short of AwesomeSauce!

\o/huzzah

18. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Any clarity on the Aakman Respawn times? A reddit poster mentioned it is still on the faster respawn time... can anyone confirm this?

19. caponnaglia

20. Arxtic

anyone know whether the 5k coins have to be spent in order to get the upgrade package ? or if its received after the event ?