1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 19th September 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Servantes, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Megabiv

Those Warrior changes OP

Souda and Tvvin like this.
  2. SpiralEnergy

SpiralEnergy MrsDarkBever Witch 62

NICE LAHN QUEEN OUTFIT! <3

oh wait lahn is like again forgotten..... just like dreigan with no release date...

Nuonii and DarkBever like this.
  3. HamyBrix

It is getting boring

Tvvin likes this.
  4. HamyBrix

I like the new P interface and btw how often do you use the P. I mean could not be such a huge desaster since you post this every week. :)

5. Pirsig

Every week of the 2 weeks since they made the boneheaded change, yes. It is objectively bad UI design

6. HamyBrix

Hmmm I ike it and a ton of poeple either... so adapt to it :)

7. Pirsig

I don't and a ton of others don't either. We'll voice our displeasure in the medium to do so. You can skip those posts.

Ludakriss likes this.
  8. Kotaro

lazy and boring patch...

Tvvin likes this.
  9. Kekipi

Kekipi Shai 60 EU

Honestly surprised how they Have not made the outfits yet for Wizard and Lahn, It should not be that complicated come on PA!

10. Andaro

Ambassador

One of the current patch notes contains the following statements:

[​IMG]
    • Fixed the issue where the client crashed when the game was minimized while the End Game window was open.

In our current ongoing survey this week, one of the questions we asked respondents was whether or not they disconnected more often when using the Send to Tray feature. Of the current 379 Respondents so far (at the time of this posting), this is the following results:

upload_2018-9-19_8-22-27.png

We are curious whether those that state "True", that they did disconnect more often when using Send To Tray, now do not disconnect as often. This survey question we will hold again on the next two surveys going forward, in hopes that this patch note has alleviated one of the concerns feedback was taken on.

There are two ways to send the client to tray. (a) using the "boss hotkey" and (b) using the ESC-Disconnect menu

11. Karister

At what time Node Wars starts now? This is what they wrote in linked site from patch notes:
    According to maths tilde means negation or approximation. According to english common use tilde means approximation. So, above sentence translates to:
    Can someone translate it to english? Also, could GMs use stuff that they actually understand in written info? Am I supposed to guess if ~ was used incorrectly as "to" and Node War is going to take 3h or what?

Mycca likes this.
  12. Piros

Piros Piros Wizard 62

Seriously? there is a limit for the beers like any other imperial delivery? That's just non-sense since we can only get 10 papers per day... please, change that.

13. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Is class balance a fantasy concept? Should I give up hope and accept that Tamer will always be terribly underwhelming? Should are ban waves also fiction? Should we just accept the cheaters as "part of the game"?

Just questions I ask myself weekly.

Mycca likes this.
  14. Xitonia

Chest event bugged for me, opening chests etc and nothing dropping

15. MrRobot

Black Spirit skills 10/25/50% added or not?

16. Stabby

These events paired with the built in AFK mechanic is the only tape holding BDO together. So be careful what you ask for. This game would look like Bless if not for those.

17. Piprack Radhost

So after a week of no Imp coin drops I think it was reasonable to assume that the drops had finished. So I sold my spares (all nine of them lol ) only to be informed retrospectively that this event was only 'unavailable' for a week and has apparently now resumed.

It seems to me that someone somewhere screwed up on this but getting an admission on this, let alone an apology, would entail someone at Kakao showing some respect to its customers. What other event has paused in the middle? And given that the drops were a prerequisite for part of anther event, Golden Troupe the whole thing seems more ****-up than conspiracy.

Not exactly the biggest financial loss of my time with Black Desert but still, "I think we should be told".

18. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

It was announced that there was an issue with coins not dropping after last week's patch and that it would be extended an extra week as a result. This was announced the same day as patch last week, i believe.

NiyahHan likes this.
  19. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

RBF number fix when ? - 10 vs 30 super fun RBF, not to mention constantly crashes
    SMH fix when ? Is that so hard to add speed requirements for Ram so its will be actually Ram and not spam able fore chop ?

20. Flixerine

Flixerine Ranger 63 EU

upload_2018-9-19_16-4-36.png
    What's this then? :thinking:

There are more nodes like that.