1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 19th September 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Servantes, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Flixerine

Flixerine Ranger 63 EU

[​IMG]
    This is what you had here before, then you sneakily edit it again? Could you please stop being so unprofessional all the time? You know these times have impacts. It's not the first time you screwed up the time, and it keeps happening. At least give out a proper message about having made a mistake so people realize it, a lot of guilds had to panic mode place bases and do signups once more.

Robf and Tvvin like this.
  2. Mousatos

Mousatos Wizard 62 EU

3. Andaro

Ambassador

I noticed the patch notes included dates for the next upcoming events.
    Awesomeness

4. Schinrah

That's not really correct, as has been mentioned , this game is "balanced" around gear not numbers. There is is a significant amount of smallscale guilds that range from 10-25 with extremely high average RNS that would have been forced onto those 10-25 nodes, and any "new" guild would have had no chance whatsoever. Those new guilds would have traded a zerg of average geared players, against which they might have gotten a few kills, for an equal sized guild of people they can't even dream about touching.

At least the new changes allow small but strong guilds to go to nodes with a higher player limit to get some fights out of it. In the end they could've just stuck with the old system instead of wasting time on this, that is basically the same as the old for all intends and purposes but added several extra layers of clutter and annoyances ontop.

meaghs likes this.
  5. rachcouture

rachcouture Valkyrie 61 NA

[​IMG] [​IMG]

When? Why are these two outfits so taboo?

6. LORDZERG

Are you experiencing a freezing when you riding a horse afk. You and the horse froze like a time stop :) and you can't do anything only character selection work

Mycca likes this.
  7. Lystra

Lystra IaIatina Wizard 62 EU

If they do i will buy 20 and melt 19 in their name.

8. minestomper

Yes, even when running. :(

Mycca likes this.
  9. NiyahHan

If I had a dollar for every person who complained about costumes in patch note discussions ... lol

I didn't read anything about the lighting issues, have those been solved?

HamyBrix likes this.
  10. Fleurya

Fleurya Tamer 62 EU

Wait, d’you means this all time I did use the wrong command ?
    Press « P » when riding horses works either ;)
    I should try sélection character. It’s really pis-sing me off these crash. Can’t xp my Tier 8 when I’m at work :/

11. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

love it make beer can not turn it in because the imperial is full so now have to get lucky to be around when it not not a very good event when you can not turn stuff in

Ludakriss and peanut777 like this.
  12. Deadly_Poison

First, the NPC Dating its not an event but a permanet future; in fact if you check the link its a news and not an event xD.

Second, this is the second week in a row that this function was not reset and losing the chance to get the reward.

You can follow the problem here https://community.blackdesertonline...pc-dating-not-reset-after-maintenance.294236/

D:<

13. lewisefur

Bought a bunch of golden chests off the market. Now only if I had something, something pure, something gold, perhaps key shaped, I could open them all.

14. Blusurfer

Are your devs completely useless? Ever since this patch I have had multiple crash to desktop events. Now I saw all your new events but CTD was not one of them.

Please, you guys are atrociously bad.

15. LORDZERG

Why there are no costumes for Lahn (the new costumes) :(

16. MeldamirieI

MeldamirieI Rilma Ranger 62 NA
    Ambassador

So any ETA on the fix for 7-5 Heidel? I'd like to be able to use the cooking utensils in my house.

17. chendu

Hey, aren't pnj supposed to give you an answer after each maintenance ? I tried to "confess" to one 2 weeks ago and I still don't have any answer, can't confess again since it says that I already have..

18. LithicForm

The insane Sun Bloom in remastered is still not fixed. Gotta keep my IRL sunglasses on.

19. chendu

By the way, when you say 10 to 25 participant, doest it mean I can get 10 guildies and attack the node war vs team that have up to 25 member in there ?
    and is the mercenaries system still operational ? I'd like to try a node war but i have a mostly "pacifist" guild

20. Allan1985

cry some more about SMH we need ocean levels to rise so we can ram better :D