1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 1st April 2020

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Martinus

Does anybody know how the april fool outfit swap work and which class will receive which costume? :) The pack says it will give me a Halloween Outfit Box.

EDIT: NVM found it myself in the halloween patches right here.

2. MamoruKin

here you got the link with the outfits you will get https://imgur.com/a/4ZuFHdh

Lillesofie and Martinus like this.
  3. Martinus

Thank you!! That's awesome. :)

4. chendu

4th row first pic, it's kuno not maewha

5. Amirite

I don't care what other think, I think it's cool that they still keep coming with updates, even known the current situation in the World.

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  6. Artorias_Dusk

When can we expect the Burning Dande update?
    Infinite potions?
    Grana port?

And I really hope you guys ban the exploiters!
    Thanks for working during corona crisis.

7. Raven Croft

You can now cross the desert without water or tea.....Oooh hell yeah......Omg now I can do the fun stuff in the desert...This is going to be great....You know next week. :) x

8. Camacht

So no sale outfits for Archer, Shai, or Guardian at all? Couldn't you have at least discounted one of the ones you already have? Don't you want us to spend outfit pearls? No? Okay then, your loss...

Kirkmaximus and Shawnn like this.
  9. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 62 EU

I dont know, I liked the option to just klick the Ship Symbol twice to teleport to your ship and then grab your Wheel more.
    I hope I will get used to the dropdown menu, as it includes more Mouse Movement.

EDIT: Now you have to press 4 buttons + mouse movement to get to your ships wheel instead of 2. I dunno...

EDIT2: No, dont like it so far. Can you at least exchange Button 1 and 3? Would be at least a little less mouse movement to do :(

#29 Pointis, Apr 1, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  10. RavensHowl

I'm a bit unsure from what you mean with decreasing of nodes. Is that just for possible battles/wars or will these nodes be deleted?

11. Ateena

Case solved.

Attached Files:

Rinnagans, Pointis and Lefteye like this.
  12. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 62 EU

Are you sure this is working as intended? My fight agains the Nineshark today took exactly as long as the last weeks, but my fight against Candidum took much much longer as normal... Or does this change only effect sea monsters in the crocodile Region?

13. skyglow

I would like to ask to the Game Directors to get a clear idea on what they want to do. You can't do a patch where you increase the number of nodes for Nodewars and lower price to build a fort, to increase partecipation of small guilds, then months later reduce the number of nodes and increase price of buildings. Get a clear idea of what you are doing.
    You created problems with the first patch, and problems with the second.
    Both of them didn't create any content. First you created snipes on high tier nodes for small guilds, and unplayable T1 with fully large geared guilds.
    Now you killed the possibility of small guilds to join nodewars at all. There is no PVP content at all that is aimed at a party sized group of people.

Your aim is the content, not to answer crys of players. They will keep crying forever. I started to play this game for how it was designed at beginning. How the content worked. You kept changing the main guidelines trying to make everyone happy. That's not possible. Get a clear idea of what kind of game you want and stick to it.
    People will then know if they want to play it or not. Changing your view of things make people feel they just lost time playing.

This game had since beginning some features that made me (and probably other people) want to play. PvP content that was GvG and not RvR. PvP that had attacks at castles/nodes, at fixed time. That's unique in the MMORPG. There are billion of other MMORPG that are more balanced than BDO, but none that does exactly this. This is the PvP userbase you got.

There is no content for PvP beside the BA, Red Battlefield, Nodewars and Conquest. Nothing has ever been balanced on the amount of people. Nothing in PvP is rewarding, that's why people prefer to hunt Bosses or grind instead of playing NW (i have many examples in my guild). We're 75+ ppl and 3-5 ppl every NW. You would say we snipe, but actually you didn't create any content for us, actually are removing it bit by bit.
    Gear dependence and quantity of guild members is what PK/PvP is based on. Every change since the beta has only worsened the pvp situation.
    People reach level and gear softcaps and then quit. I could give you specific suggestions, but right now i don't care how you realize it. The end content is missing.
    You have game rewards in order of 100 millions per hour for high geared players that do PvE and lifeskills, and less than 10m/2h per person on Nodewars. On Red Battlefield it can go up to (every 20 minutes) 3*6 = 18m/h if you win every time. Not taking in account that buffs for PvP is much more expensive than PvE, lifeskill buffs. Not to mention that any kind of equipment costs several billions.
    Even big guild with the actual reward system will have no real money income from nodewar/sieges.
    Warhero system just worsened it even more. Guilds with 5 players won't get 25 warheroes. But guilds with 25 people will invite 5 warheroes to be full to go on T1 nodes. Small guilds won't grow, big guild won't get money.
    Any tier from T1 to T4 rewards do not cover the cost of the wars. Every player has to get villa buffs, elixirs. A whole week of nodes is going to cost minimum 10+(1.5*7)=20.5m silver only in villa buffs per week. a minimum size of a node is 30 players. 30*20.5 = 615m spent in NW. Building price is atleast the same amount of money. T1 rewards don't cover the expenses. T2-T4 do if you win more than 2 nodes a week.
    Why would new players do a content slow down their progression? I'm not even talking about the fun of beeing killed by people stronger than you.
    Economy is already broken, who has money can play PvP who doesn't will not.
    Make it so that strong ppl fight against themselves giving them a rewards suitable for them, and small guilds/party also have something to do. https://community.blackdesertonline...wars-feedback-megathread.433227/#post-2467872

When you want also remember the Clan feature that there is in the game. It was never actually used. No reason to make a Clan instead of a guild.

Until there's new changes i won't even patch the game, and ask every guildmember/friend to avoid playing at all. Lack of user is probably the only way to make you think about taking action i the correct way.

Sackey and qrak01 like this.
  14. Kirkmaximus

A Spring screen shot contest to win a Spring outfit?
    Rubbish!
    What the players really want are the Halloween costumes!

Increasing the price of PEN ogre rings by 30%!
    Whoever thought that was a good idea needs to be fired immediately!

15. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

It is great but now there is little use for anise tea or for star anise also the value of pure water will decrease. One really great move that will have a bit of a downside for some.

16. woots

tbh i dont really think there is any particular issue to have thoses useless, pure water is used for other recipe so far, so that's fine.
    I mean, that game is filed with useless recipe and material as many of them are use to craft green weapon no one clearly care about as the powercreep ( so free gear during main quest ) made everyone moved far away from thoses.

And i'am sure tons of food also are pretty useless with the super cron food buff things.

compare to the ubber annoyance of that desert debuff....

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  17. Pirsig

[​IMG]

Notice a missing "Calpheon City Contribution" listing in here? Nothing in the notes about those 18 quests being removed, so assuming it's just another in the long line of UI failures

Enor likes this.
  18. chendu

upload_2020-4-2_11-1-0.png
    Little update on the guild ui... the new recruitment system is fun, I had 3 people apply for my guild, no notification whatsoever so if you're not paying attention to this page everyday you're toasted.
    then Even if you pay attention, There's no way to know if the player is online atm, been whispering all 3 for the past 3 days only for 2 of them disappearing on me, and I4ve been sending /w every hour ...
    Now I've got one that disappeared online but no response atm ...
    Best. Design. Ever.

(at that I might add, I know that PA is first desinging the game for Kr, but seriously if you're going to have your game published on who knows how many language with server including those many language the least they could do is allow people to filter guild by lingua franca (luckily my guildmaster thought a name in my language -- ) )

19. chendu

For reminder the free account where not meant for player that already have an account and it was written in the cgu of the thing, while Kakao can and as tolerated old owners to do new account for free, this is not only a clear abuse of Two event and the kindness shown it's also a spat right on their face..

20. FairlyEnjoyable

FairlyEnjoyable Lahn 62 NA

Thanks for bringing back the Halloween boxes! :) What a pleasant surprise!