1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 1st August 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Durnil1

Making the rich richer as per usual....what a dumb patch.

Exitum, 2slice, Cascaden and 5 others like this.
  2. Dkil

since the PVP sucks on this game and the graphics are good, I am going to dedicate my playing time to look like a pimp and get all those sexy DK on check.

Ruffe likes this.
  3. Lorenian

I don't get why people wanted it, it's ugly AF

2slice, iller, Loriel and 1 other person like this.
  4. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

to fap obviously, not to mention at what stage DK is, and its was 1 guy who wanted it.

5. Sheranyah

Heresy.

Then again dunno why now since the class is dead and there's pretty much me and a couple others DK left in the server :0megalul:

Lorenian likes this.
  6. Avonna

I think it has been 1 month not playing ( 3 weeks ?) but I keeping checking in to see if any REAL issues has been taken care of..................mwhahahahahaa....I will check in next week!

Happy hunting folks!

7. KonCole

@CM Yukimura so let me get this clear, now the owner of a castle will not only get a buttload of money but also increased drop rate...cause like the gear gap wasnt big enough already lets stretch it up a little more

Souljester, 2slice, iller and 7 others like this.
  8. Lystra

Lystra IaIatina Wizard 62 EU

• Benefits for occupying Territories of Calpheon, Mediah, and Valencia have been added.
      • For adventurers who belong to a Guild that successfully occupies a territory, 50% increase in item drop rate boost will be given.
        • Calpheon - Calpheon, Kamasylvia Territory

• Mediah - Mediah Territory

• Valencia - Valencia Territory (Including Aakman and Hystria

• (Please keep in mind the tax you can collect from occupying a territory will be the same as before).
    - This is probably the stupidest addition which nobody asked for. Whoever is already TOP Tier will only get stronger much faster effectively widening the Gear Gap. Why oh why do you feel you need to boost money income for the strongest guilds?

Chani, VerboAcido, 2slice and 15 others like this.
  9. Sheranyah

We are completely unable to spend that money DW.

10. Charge

• 50% drop-rate seems to be a bit to much
    • The event is useless as ever
    • The economy is still to broken....
    How about a relic drop event or the new upgrade system that people finally will be able to spend their silver....

Im so unhappy with the current situation that i even started posting in the forum .. what a time to be alive D:<:(

Souljester, Exitum, 2slice and 6 others like this.
  11. KonCole

Yeah, you are not convincing anyone with that statement

12. NotAsunaa

dog **** devs/management = dog **** patches/events ima give this patch another big old

Y I K E R S

Exitum and The Conjuration like this.
  13. † Ikrez

Who comes up with these events is a total retard, totally ****. **** patch. Nothing good. **** devs, game turns into more crap every week.

Exitum and Ruffe like this.
  14. rachcouture

rachcouture Valkyrie 61 NA

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Dante and Milren Fedora next week, then, since Jungle Beast and DK Stella are checked off the list?

猩紅熾せらふ likes this.
  15. ChugsBeer_AEW

The content in this patch is a joke. Dream horse stuff? Useless.

Level 64 rewards - you have got to be kidding me - who's gonna use those, possible 1-3 no-life streamers?

Bonus 50% drop rate for the 4 top siege guilds in the game - yeah like they needed MORE money. They're all ready all over Arsha facerolling any lower tier people trying to scrape their way to the top, now they get 200% bonus there? Ridiculous.

Wizard flows still don't get Kutum's +monster AP, and STILL not recognized as a bug - week 9 of that.

Absolutely nothing of value in this week's patch.

Exitum, 2slice, Cascaden and 4 others like this.
  16. ChugsBeer_AEW

Cry me a river with this first world problem. You're literally saying you have too much silver to spend? Gafaw.

Exitum, The Conjuration and Ruffe like this.
  17. Kokki

What a content filled patch! :^)

Exitum likes this.
  18. Lurien

Lurien Battleborn Tamer 62 EU

Best patch ever, best horse event ever!
    Nah, joking.
    WTF is this garbage? Horse event for items already at market no1 want? GG

Exitum, Cascaden, Ruffe and 2 others like this.
  19. Allegame

to be honest, this is the "emptiest" patch i`ve seen until now.
    Can we have real content? Why you needed to boost drop rates for top guilds? Why you want more gear gap? Why add lvl 64 rewards when nobody even have level 64 yet (and I bet nobody will use it because prob its less than what you have if you grind for 64).
    Can you guys push for REAL content? come on... you guys can do better than this.
    So now looking at the ongoing events, you need to fish or to ride horses. wtf events are those?
    When was the last time you added NEW CONTENT to this game??? lahn was not new content btw, and its a crappy class that nobody plays it, you guys just hyped it for money. We are already behind with 2 major regions.
    You said you will respond to people feedback on the patchnotes thread so here are mine:

-Where are the class balance patches promised to us? (I mean seriously, some classes have totally useless skills that cant be used neither in pvp nor pvp. srsly, rework those craps).
    -Where is the new content?
    -When can you stop adding AFK events?
    -When can you fix the major bugs reported by players? (especially the crashes, random teleports, random dropping into some rock and get stuck there)
    -When will you stop making the gear gap even larger?
    -When will you give us the full patch? (I`m talking here about the guild payouts that are automatically withdraw but guild masters can manually withdraw before the nodewar starts, so you basically added the automatic withdraw thing but did not remove the manual one, so HALF a patch or some stupid mistake by the developers, but considering how you guys hold on the content, I think you just received half the feature).
    -When will you nerf the seamonsters hunters? They are getting billions in payout just by ramming monsters and the guilds that really fight for a node, needs coordination, shotcalling, hard decisions gets like 50-150 mil payout? A good example of how this affects the economy are the preorder prices of any endgame gear, TET armor/weapons grew with 1 billion silver, and come on someone preordered a +1 sailing costume for 250 millions. ISNT THIS A GOOD EXAMPLE???)

Those are my questions for you @CM Yukimura , I`ll wait the response on all of them as you promised you`ll do.
    Thanks!

20. Weeday

This game is dying faster than I thought.

Square_N, 2slice, iller and 2 others like this.