1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 1st August 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. MountAndDew

what the **** is this trash?

Exitum and Ruffe like this.
  2. Clicquot

its crazy how people so ****ing stupid could make such a beautiful game with great potential.. this game should be the most popular MMO by far right now.. there isn't one mmo that looks this good and runs half as decent (not that this game runs amazingly but for the size of the gameworld lack of loading screens and graphics its pretty good.)

Exitum and Ruffe like this.
  3. FlyingSalad

So thx for the 30% horse exp buff... i guess.

But u rly give us an event where u have to afk lvl horses where u have to invest multiple hours and at the end you get an item with a value of 3 million???? this must be a special premium krogalos stone with 50% succesrate, otherwise u must be joking.

Horsetraining is the most unrewarding thing in bdo. U cannot get any better equippment with higher training skills and u barely get any benefits of this lifeskill. All u did with this event was considering PA gives a damn about ppl who likes this lifeskill...

Exitum likes this.
  4. Worldscream

Seems suspicious to me considering it won the contest even though it looked like trash compared to some of the other outfits created by people and now that its added it looks totally different.

unit-0, midgard229 and Ruffe like this.
  5. Hemuk

Saddest patch I've seen since launch.

It's funny how they think gaming works, people that will leave to play MH or WoW have been gathering data for weeks now, watching videos of beta to know what class they'll play, getting hyped with early footage of their favorite youtuber, the only reaction those people will have to Drieghan's release is a slight chuckle and maybe an eyeroll before they move on, how big does PA ego have to be to think some shitty new territory can compete with a WoW expansion or a brand new MMO?

The time to retain players is now, so they dont look away and get hyped by other realeases and we get the pettiest, most cluless patch I've ever seen since release.

Way to go.

Exitum, VerboAcido, Cascaden and 8 others like this.
  6. Deadly_Poison

I would have prefered to see an event with breath boosting instead the horse .. im road to lvl 50 :(

7. Erythreas34

So let me guess. You do this to fight out Monster Hunter and WoW's expansion. If so you doing it completely wrong. Your marketing team (if it exists) is a bunch of internship ****s. Look at how blizzard keeps content out to do something similar. They release it 1-2 weeks prior to another MMOs release date. Monster hunter is about to come out. We still dont have content that was added to the game 6+ months ago. MENA server while 10time yournger than our has that content. Thank god i have already got Korean client downloaded. I would much rather start all over again and get content when they are supposed to be released than to stay here and get content 1 year later. Aint gonna spend a single penny in this version of the game.

Pook600, Cascaden and Ruffe like this.
  8. midgard229

Very suspicious lol. I mean it looks almost nothing like that costume unlike last years costumes.

I wonder why hmmmmm

9. SuzyIdle

soooo, when was monster hunter coming out again?

10. airhead

zerker outfit is dope. +50% drop is retarded. rest is bleh...

Exitum likes this.
  11. Worldscream

midgard229 likes this.
  12. AzureStarz

AzureStarz AzureStarz DarkKnight 63

I ended up dcing over 10 times in the past 20 mintues just trying to log in. Any reason why this xIGN code error is popping up all the time now? I disabled my firewall as well and nothing seems to fix this issue.

Side note; Thanks for finally giving us DKs Stella <3

13. Lunaus

Lunaus LunaGore DarkKnight 59 NA

Where's the Horse EXP icon because I only see my Olvia boost icon?(:

14. Dalenos

Ohh look you finally release that horrible outfit that won because the creator rigged it so he could win by spam voting wonderful >.>

15. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Tell PA we are super happy with the continued balance..... in fact tell them to slow down... super hard to keep up

Exitum likes this.
  16. 0Ninja

0Ninja EU

It's almost like you made this list for yourself, why don you go out and get some sun instead of so righteously smashing that keyboard based on nothing you sad pathetic lonely wannabe.

Clearly having some issues getting this triggered over some pixels lol

17. Helosh

echt jetzt lvl 64 ??? wann soll man das den werden???? und wann kommt das softcap ?????wurde auch an arbeitende menschen gedacht????

Exitum likes this.
  18. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

I wish they would realize this. Those that want to play those games are going to. A new territory won't retain them for long .Meanwhile they arbitrarily withhold content frustrating those who have been waiting and eventually pushing them away.

#98 JM, Aug 1, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    Exitum, Pook600 and unit-0 like this.
  19. Stabby

It's official... this is the worst patch and set of events you have ever given us.

Exitum likes this.
  20. Huunie

Siege guilds get a ****ing free ride already. Now its a free ride in a ****ing fancy ass car

Samael_II, Stabby, Exitum and 2 others like this.