1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 1st August 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Asterotis

"Do you remember the Berserker outfit that won the Global Costume Design Contest 2018?"

You mean the contest the artist rigged because he's a big YouTube star in SEA and got his fans to vote for him and cheat the real winner *wizard* out of his prize?

Ruffe, Exitum, VerboAcido and 2 others like this.
  2. cofused

you guys dont have a clue how to handle a game. after almost 3 years you did nothing. i just hope when the time for die come that you gms cms developers will be in big pain and die alone. gl

Exitum likes this.
  3. Neverbe4

Not gonna tell you what you did (useless patch changes/fixes/events) , but gonna tell you what you did not.
    Where is:
    1. Promised class balance?
    - You guys said when "Renown" was released, there is HUGE work to do, many classes to fix in total and then 1 by 1, till you gonna reach some "balance". Where?
    fox example - when Ninja will be nerfed to the ground? ffs is this, that class has: one of the best mobility; hide; i-frames; safe engages; block; grab and INSANE damage. Nerf that damage to ~60% or remove that kind of mobility plus survivability. The balances, at every MMO-RPG, was: class has good burst, but low "hp" and speed. Or high speed, but low damage. Or average speed/damage, but Great survivability (at our game should be warrior and valk, as an example). There is many classes which have "OP" issue

2. Where is the new territory? Such as Drieghan?
    3. Where is Margoria extension?
    4. Where is Caphras? Because we've got only half changes, that KR has (because of the release of caphras ).
    5. Where is PvP motivation? Maybe some pvp titles, achievements?
    6. Where is Siege motivation? I mean not bs what we've got this week, for four guild, but something which will get _every_ single player, who has participated at sieges? Such as pvp gear,/skins (or points needed for that stuff)/upgarde supply/money - a n y t h i n g?

There is much work to do. So far you brought us Renown, without any further class balances and left here. What was the point? If you feel to left like there, there was much more "balance" before that changes, lol

Samael_II, LORDZERG, Ruffe and 5 others like this.
  4. Tjaranis

are you saying people didn't get enough out of having the castles for enough people to fight over them?
    as well as "fck everyone else that don't have a castle, let them have 50% LESS income on their grind bc of it o.O" if siege was so horrific that was the only good solution then siege design should be completely overhauled instead of such a crazy imbalanced advantage.

i think if people don't fight over them it is because there is an insane geargab and when the strongest gets VASTLY faster progression than Everyone else, then obvious they will increase their strength and at some point only a very little handfull of people will be able to have any fun at all fighting them.
    it got Nothing to do with getting hundreds of millions free each week is too little of an incentive.
    if people don't do it its either because it is so tedious that no amount, which wouldnt break the game in a few months, would be enough to make them play siege content for whatever reason, or that the geargab is simply way to big for it to be fun or realistic...

i honestly don't understand why they don't add some points around the siege which provides funds you can loot by holding them for x time. it would split up the fighting a lot more, would reduce the laggy gameplay a lot due to it being 20v20 ish fighting to control and hold points instead of 80vs80 clusterfck zergs, with the option for clusterfck zerg if you just want to take the fort instead of ripping off the funds of the owning guild.
    but won't happen as kakao/pa Hate distribution of wealth both rl and ingame, therefore you can't have systems which would equalize funds out to anyone but the absolute top, need to reset funds constantly and ONLY really use what we are paying kakao/pa to gain -_-
    free market would be far better than how they abuse the controlled ah, allowing players who siege to steal large amount of guild funds from the owner if they don't split up and protect the actual land would be another good way to allow for some distribution of wealth instead of everything being a "money sink" to push only gain/hour they control to push you and your addiction to microtransaction bs and more rng bs to make us feel like we should pay our way through.... idiotic setup rablerable :/

#104 Tjaranis, Aug 1, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  5. Tjaranis

i hope thats a lie, you need to provide evidence if you are stating something like that mate

6. Geobomb

Have you tried restarting your PC?
    If you have try these solutions: https://www.gameskinny.com/68iqg/how-to-fix-xigncode-error-in-black-desert-online
    https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/xigncode-error-fix-0xe019101a.103588/

7. AzureStarz

AzureStarz AzureStarz DarkKnight 63

8. .sirax

Soo, didnt we got told we could keep our 7-Days gear in the Rewards tab ? Why is my Reward gone then ? Cant Claim it anymore.... Thanks i guess...

JuniperTwist and Ruffe like this.
  9. VVolfsrabe

thx for this nice Class Balance Patch kappa

Exitum likes this.
  10. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

Yes finally :DJust about the only good thing in this patch though :P Maybe the horse exp, but almost all my horses are fully trained already :P

11. unit-0

Yes!!! A level 64 reward, finally!! For the tens of thousands of us that are 64 and above!!!

*eye-roll

Samael_II, Ruffe, Exitum and 2 others like this.
  12. Cascaden

Dear Kakao, please try harder. You clearly do not understand your player base or your game. You clearly do not listen to your player base either. More effort please.

Ruffe, Exitum and unit-0 like this.
  13. Asterotis

You can find the video posted in the contest threads where the artist clearly states for his fans to vote for him as he draws the costume. complete with the link to the voting page and everything.

#113 Asterotis, Aug 1, 2018
  14. Wodur

Just give me manos processing stuff and I shut up.:)

Hemuk likes this.
  15. iller

I was gonna try and express frustration with the downward Spiral this publisher appears to be in because it doesn't seem to have any communication what so ever with the Studio that makes these patches ... ... .. but it looks like at least 100 other players already have :)

.sirax, Ruffe, Exitum and 2 others like this.
  16. Törni

That's still not cheating lol. You are butthurt and delusional. Just because you ask your fans to vote for you, they are not obliged to do so.

17. Asterotis

I'm not butthurt, I just feel bad that the actual winner got shafted out of a chance after giving the community something like this.They were actually #1 at one point and honestly should have won.

I mean, who on earth is going to buy that terror of a costume? All 2 Zerkers that exist in the game?

[​IMG]

#117 Asterotis, Aug 1, 2018
    Samael_II, .sirax, Ruffe and 5 others like this.
  18. Tortilja

Six hours for what? For more bugs? Why I can't fish normally anymore? When I fish I can't get loot after the patch, also can't switch characters without game freezing. WTF are you doing? Please let some GM or CM answer to this, or if someone have some similar problem let me know. Thank you.

19. Tanjirin

I was typing up a post about how this company sucks like they work at a glory hole, and to give us some actual content, instead of these useless events and features.

But, instead, what do you tell this company? What exactly do you communicate? And, what do they respond with? If anything.
    Because, at this point, they either have to admit that they're too ****ing stupid to run this game. Or, they just don't give a ****.
    Those are their only two choices.

All of this negativity is absolutely earned. It's not people complaining. It's a group that still want this game to succeed calling out this company's ********.

.sirax, Ruffe, Exitum and 1 other person like this.
  20. Geobomb

"Pearl Abyss, give us Dreighan already. Japan has it now and KR has had it for months. And go back to buffing classes every patch until the community agrees they're balanced."

Ruffe and Exitum like this.